FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 am

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

jam i can appreciate what you said, and look how Sammy had to go back to the NW series to fully understand how these cars work.... She has struggled since day one, except for that arca race she did at daytona, i truly believe she will have the same issues as Sammy, running mid pack in the NW series isnt going to help her in cup, yea she is logging laps, but thats it, and it wont get any better for her next year.. people here think im rough on her, go to nascar.com and see how they tear her down even more, they think she is here cuz of her face, not because of her ability,

i dont need to whine btw, i could use some cheese tho :P
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:40 am

at least she spent this year fulltime in NW. I'll bet she noticed a difference in HP in cup too. I reckon if a cup ride opens up for you, then don't turn it down. I think the unwritten rules in cup are followed a bit more as well. Too many drivers in NW that act like Dario F (squeeze you down or up the track all the time to get you to lift or wreck).

I'm guessing the goals for next year won't be to log laps, but to finish in the top 15 or 20 every week...and we'll see what happens.

BTW, you're gonna have to cut your own cheese
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 am

i can cut lots a cheese, im not very proud of it...
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:01 am

jamo14 wrote:at least she spent this year fulltime in NW. I'll bet she noticed a difference in HP in cup too. I reckon if a cup ride opens up for you, then don't turn it down. I think the unwritten rules in cup are followed a bit more as well. Too many drivers in NW that act like Dario F (squeeze you down or up the track all the time to get you to lift or wreck).

I'm guessing the goals for next year won't be to log laps, but to finish in the top 15 or 20 every week...and we'll see what happens.

you also wont be hearing TG telling her to use her bumper on the veterans either. because that would be ugly.
ImageImageImage
<<

futura64

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 am

I apologize to those who may have been offended on this thread. But, I pretty much have set quietly by and observed his abusive behavior on here for over 10 months. Then one day about a month ago I said to myself enough is enough.

Decent, respectable people should be allowed to come on here and discuss matters without being subjected to his constant harrassment.
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:at least she spent this year fulltime in NW. I'll bet she noticed a difference in HP in cup too. I reckon if a cup ride opens up for you, then don't turn it down. I think the unwritten rules in cup are followed a bit more as well. Too many drivers in NW that act like Dario F (squeeze you down or up the track all the time to get you to lift or wreck).

you also wont be hearing TG telling her to use her bumper on the veterans either. because that would be ugly.

does the tuna actually communicate with the drivers during a race???
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:37 pm

jamo14 wrote:
futura64 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote: had nothing to say about danica

Good Lord, boy you really have lost it. You made 22 references to "Danica" or Her or She (referring to Danica.)

Don't get on here and whine about oh how mistreated you are on this forum. You get on here, the very forum section that was created for her and repeatedly insult, maliciously criticize and belittle her, and expect no reaction? What are you nuts? She can't get on here and defend herself, but by God I can, and trust me your ridiculous behavior is going to be returned in spades my boy. Get it?

I'm a fan of Danica's, and I would consider your reactionary behavior ridiculus. Please don't make us look like Junior Fans, it's embarrassing :oops:

If people want to call her names, so be it. It really doesn't bother me at all. I don't think Danica cares what's said on internet forums either. Most people on internet forums are whacko anyhow (or want to be perceived that way, or think they are comedians, or they are drama fabricators).

It doesn't bother me because I know how good she is, and can be. Watching her in indycar at tracks like KY & TX riding the middle groove with Marco on the outside, and someone else on the inside...for 30+ laps of holding her line and making no mistakes waiting for one of them to eventually have to lift was remarkable to see.

Her and Sammy have been the butt end of jokes, but I know they will eventually get a handle on this series and start becoming drivers who charge towards the front.

...D@MMIT JAMO...STOP COMIN' IN HERE MAKIN' SENSE ALL THE TIME...THERE'S NO PLACE FOR IT HERE AND I, FOR ONE, WON'T STAND FOR IT!!!! YA' HEAR ME...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:46 pm

it's gettin' serious now, Rulez has his Caps Lock engaged :twisted:

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 pm

jamo14 wrote:it's gettin' serious now, Rulez has his Caps Lock engaged :twisted:

...you're gonna' be the first person put on the "foe list" for common sense... ;) :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
jamo14 wrote:it's gettin' serious now, Rulez has his Caps Lock engaged :twisted:

...you're gonna' be the first person put on the "foe list" for common sense... ;) :lol:

I can handle it, I've got my big boy pants on.

PSA
You wanna talk about constant harrassment, I grew up a Cubs fan surrounded by Cardinal fans. Everywhere I went on the playground I heard "CUBS SUCK!" (as if it was my fault they stunk and currently stink). I never have taken someone's opinion seriously. And that's all a forum is for...stating one's opinion (and b!tching about stuff). Taking it personally, when someone says your favorite sports figure/team sucks, is a personal problem....not the fault of the author of the submitted post. Whoever needs a pair of big boy pants can pm me, I sell you some. Otherwise, give us your opinion of why they don't suck...just remember, it IS an opinion..don't pawn it off as facts, then get in a hissy fit when no one agrees with you. Your favorite sports figure/team didn't personally assign you as The Defender of Their Honor...if they cared what's said on a forum, I'd be p!$$ed as a fan that they're paying attention to that nonsense (and it would explain why they sucked).

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

does the tuna actually communicate with the drivers during a race???

yes. He will ask if you want that supersized!
ImageImageImage
Previous

Return to Danica