FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2356

Images: 1
8126

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

racer1 wrote:Been staying away for the most part as I dont really like most the posters here, but will comment on this news which Danica commented in the article is NOT really confirmed YET. I will say IF Tony S and Zippy think this is good then I will leave it in their hands as i really DONT know, unlike most of you who THINK you know better then the Multi time Champion PT owner who has known Danica for a real long time and others at SHR. I trust his decisions, as she does, to do everything possible to help her succeed, course lets be honest--they want a driver with FT sponsors so thats a key thing as we all know as well nowdays. Her Godaddy contract is UP next yr so rumors on some OTHER sites are suggesting Godaddy will NOT be the primary for all the races, but she shouldnt have any problem with all her other sponsors and probably new ones to come Iam sure? AS Danica commented though in the article, NOTHING IS really certain YET, meaning she hasnt signed anything and it was late in the yr for ALL her other signings so we will see all the details probably much later? Race Hub the other day DID SAY that SHR will be making a big announcement on tuesday but this may be it IT, as the biggest kept secret is not Danica going Cup, maybe its the CC and crew change or maybe something else like sponsor news since this CC news isnt really verified yet? The other big question is with her Godaddy contract being up next yr will this be a one yr deal as originally written with the 10 PT races this yr with the intent to go FT in 2013 or will it be a multi yr deal anyway which Iam sure SHR would be happier with??

Now about Ryan who many of you are happy about him getting a new CC etc, but I really wonder what he thinks as he has never said a bad word about his CC & crew unlike most of you nascar experts--sorry-- LMAO. However, for most of you there IS an old addage you may want to remember--"Be carefull what you wish for"? Ryans biggest issue will be IF he can do well enough WITH a NEW CC and crew to get sponsors for a FT ride AFTER 2013, but thats in the future so like everything else --only time will tell? Maybe they will hire one of the Eurys to be his CC, then I WILL feel bad for him--just saying. Have a good day--have at it. 8-)

BTW--for the stupid comment " what do you expect SHR brass to say? They employ crap people?"

Really---Give it a rest as you are only making yourself look stupid with comments like that regarding a Championship team like SHR. If you arent happy with Ryans results then maybe as ive said before "It really might just be the driver"?


I would guess that some of the posters here don't care for you either. You just can't limit yourself to stating your opinion or giving constructive criticism. You have to insult everyone that doesn't agree with you. Why should you be entitled to your opinion, but no one else is? I'm open to others opinions, but not yours and that's due to your history of insults and "know it all" attitude. Should I be careful what I wish for if I wished you'd keep your insults to yourself?
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8585

Images: 0
8141

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:05 am

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

rochelle that is why i respond the way i do, tired of the stupid insults, sure there are people that add some great stuff to the debates, but there are a couple who have to insult and degrade members who dont agree, it gets pretty old, this is the only "driver site" that i belong to that people act like this.
sure im not a danica fan, but i always give her credit when she does well, but i will also call out her ability or her actions on the track, just like i would with the drivers i follow, JJ and Ryan, because i dont wear rose colored glasses, drivers make mistakes, THEY ALL DO, and it is foolish to think other wise, she has 1 top 5 in almost 40 races, and that was a fuel mileage deal, and lets face it the talent pool isnt that deep in the NW series, take out the cup regulars and your left with, young drivers or failed cup drivers, the only reason she is going to cup is because that is where her sponsor wants to be, if she didnt have a sponsor she wouldnt even be in nascar and lets not kid ourselves about her sponsor, they are killing two birds with one stone, go daddy is known for exploiting women and their sexuality, and that is danica's right if she chooses to sell her sexuality, but many of the hardcore race fans wont take her serious, i will say i think it is great how kids seem to levitate to her, now i know im gonna get slammed and be called names, i am far from a hater, instead of someone saying, "hey there is more to danica and let me prove it." to this day no one has stepped up and shouted out her praises, i know when people question the driver i like, i can debate them all day about what he has done, doesnt mean i might be right, but at least i can debate someone without throwing insults, just cuz some of us question danica, doesnt mean we hate her, there is nothing i would love more than to see a woman, any woman succeed in nascar, that would be a great thing, but some of us dont get the hype, and thats where the danica fans can tell us why they like her, and tell us about her career, but instead, one or two people just wanna turn everything into a insult contest,

i dont have nothing against no one here, i love a good debate, and i dont mind bein proven wrong, i can admit when i am wrong and have.


however i expect to get slammed and insulted for expressing my thoughts......
Image
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3258

8080

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 am

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

Michael if you didn't post your honest opinions I probably wouldn't read your posts. I say this because I know you don't mince words and what you say you believe. There are some on here that don't take the time to read and think about what was written before they jump into someones face. That's a real shame as they could have missed something worth while to debate.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

michaeljohn wrote:rochelle that is why i respond the way i do, tired of the stupid insults, sure there are people that add some great stuff to the debates, but there are a couple who have to insult and degrade members who dont agree, it gets pretty old, this is the only "driver site" that i belong to that people act like this.
sure im not a danica fan, but i always give her credit when she does well, but i will also call out her ability or her actions on the track, just like i would with the drivers i follow, JJ and Ryan, because i dont wear rose colored glasses, drivers make mistakes, THEY ALL DO, and it is foolish to think other wise, she has 1 top 5 in almost 40 races, and that was a fuel mileage deal, and lets face it the talent pool isnt that deep in the NW series, take out the cup regulars and your left with, young drivers or failed cup drivers, the only reason she is going to cup is because that is where her sponsor wants to be, if she didnt have a sponsor she wouldnt even be in nascar and lets not kid ourselves about her sponsor, they are killing two birds with one stone, go daddy is known for exploiting women and their sexuality, and that is danica's right if she chooses to sell her sexuality, but many of the hardcore race fans wont take her serious, i will say i think it is great how kids seem to levitate to her, now i know im gonna get slammed and be called names, i am far from a hater, instead of someone saying, "hey there is more to danica and let me prove it." to this day no one has stepped up and shouted out her praises, i know when people question the driver i like, i can debate them all day about what he has done, doesnt mean i might be right, but at least i can debate someone without throwing insults, just cuz some of us question danica, doesnt mean we hate her, there is nothing i would love more than to see a woman, any woman succeed in nascar, that would be a great thing, but some of us dont get the hype, and thats where the danica fans can tell us why they like her, and tell us about her career, but instead, one or two people just wanna turn everything into a insult contest,

i dont have nothing against no one here, i love a good debate, and i dont mind bein proven wrong, i can admit when i am wrong and have.


however i expect to get slammed and insulted for expressing my thoughts......


How many times do you insult Smokeshow14 when he disagree with you?

You are hypocrite..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

palino_s wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:rochelle that is why i respond the way i do, tired of the stupid insults, sure there are people that add some great stuff to the debates, but there are a couple who have to insult and degrade members who dont agree, it gets pretty old, this is the only "driver site" that i belong to that people act like this.
sure im not a danica fan, but i always give her credit when she does well, but i will also call out her ability or her actions on the track, just like i would with the drivers i follow, JJ and Ryan, because i dont wear rose colored glasses, drivers make mistakes, THEY ALL DO, and it is foolish to think other wise, she has 1 top 5 in almost 40 races, and that was a fuel mileage deal, and lets face it the talent pool isnt that deep in the NW series, take out the cup regulars and your left with, young drivers or failed cup drivers, the only reason she is going to cup is because that is where her sponsor wants to be, if she didnt have a sponsor she wouldnt even be in nascar and lets not kid ourselves about her sponsor, they are killing two birds with one stone, go daddy is known for exploiting women and their sexuality, and that is danica's right if she chooses to sell her sexuality, but many of the hardcore race fans wont take her serious, i will say i think it is great how kids seem to levitate to her, now i know im gonna get slammed and be called names, i am far from a hater, instead of someone saying, "hey there is more to danica and let me prove it." to this day no one has stepped up and shouted out her praises, i know when people question the driver i like, i can debate them all day about what he has done, doesnt mean i might be right, but at least i can debate someone without throwing insults, just cuz some of us question danica, doesnt mean we hate her, there is nothing i would love more than to see a woman, any woman succeed in nascar, that would be a great thing, but some of us dont get the hype, and thats where the danica fans can tell us why they like her, and tell us about her career, but instead, one or two people just wanna turn everything into a insult contest,

i dont have nothing against no one here, i love a good debate, and i dont mind bein proven wrong, i can admit when i am wrong and have.


however i expect to get slammed and insulted for expressing my thoughts......


How many times do you insult Smokeshow14 when he disagree with you?

You are hypocrite..

If you need a bigger spoon to stir that pot, I'm sure you can get one from the kid
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

jamo14 wrote:
palino_s wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:rochelle that is why i respond the way i do, tired of the stupid insults, sure there are people that add some great stuff to the debates, but there are a couple who have to insult and degrade members who dont agree, it gets pretty old, this is the only "driver site" that i belong to that people act like this.
sure im not a danica fan, but i always give her credit when she does well, but i will also call out her ability or her actions on the track, just like i would with the drivers i follow, JJ and Ryan, because i dont wear rose colored glasses, drivers make mistakes, THEY ALL DO, and it is foolish to think other wise, she has 1 top 5 in almost 40 races, and that was a fuel mileage deal, and lets face it the talent pool isnt that deep in the NW series, take out the cup regulars and your left with, young drivers or failed cup drivers, the only reason she is going to cup is because that is where her sponsor wants to be, if she didnt have a sponsor she wouldnt even be in nascar and lets not kid ourselves about her sponsor, they are killing two birds with one stone, go daddy is known for exploiting women and their sexuality, and that is danica's right if she chooses to sell her sexuality, but many of the hardcore race fans wont take her serious, i will say i think it is great how kids seem to levitate to her, now i know im gonna get slammed and be called names, i am far from a hater, instead of someone saying, "hey there is more to danica and let me prove it." to this day no one has stepped up and shouted out her praises, i know when people question the driver i like, i can debate them all day about what he has done, doesnt mean i might be right, but at least i can debate someone without throwing insults, just cuz some of us question danica, doesnt mean we hate her, there is nothing i would love more than to see a woman, any woman succeed in nascar, that would be a great thing, but some of us dont get the hype, and thats where the danica fans can tell us why they like her, and tell us about her career, but instead, one or two people just wanna turn everything into a insult contest,

i dont have nothing against no one here, i love a good debate, and i dont mind bein proven wrong, i can admit when i am wrong and have.


however i expect to get slammed and insulted for expressing my thoughts......


How many times do you insult Smokeshow14 when he disagree with you?

You are hypocrite..

If you need a bigger spoon to stir that pot, I'm sure you can get one from the kid


Yep, you are right.. I am only tired of his hypocrisy..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

futura64

User avatar

Posts: 536

8005

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

Location: Central Texas

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

michaeljohn wrote:rochelle that is why i respond the way i do, tired of the stupid insults, sure there are people that add some great stuff to the debates, but there are a couple who have to insult and degrade members who dont agree, it gets pretty old, this is the only "driver site" that i belong to that people act like this.
sure im not a danica fan, but i always give her credit when she does well, but i will also call out her ability or her actions on the track, just like i would with the drivers i follow, JJ and Ryan, because i dont wear rose colored glasses, drivers make mistakes, THEY ALL DO, and it is foolish to think other wise, she has 1 top 5 in almost 40 races, and that was a fuel mileage deal, and lets face it the talent pool isnt that deep in the NW series, take out the cup regulars and your left with, young drivers or failed cup drivers, the only reason she is going to cup is because that is where her sponsor wants to be, if she didnt have a sponsor she wouldnt even be in nascar and lets not kid ourselves about her sponsor, they are killing two birds with one stone, go daddy is known for exploiting women and their sexuality, and that is danica's right if she chooses to sell her sexuality, but many of the hardcore race fans wont take her serious, i will say i think it is great how kids seem to levitate to her, now i know im gonna get slammed and be called names, i am far from a hater, instead of someone saying, "hey there is more to danica and let me prove it." to this day no one has stepped up and shouted out her praises, i know when people question the driver i like, i can debate them all day about what he has done, doesnt mean i might be right, but at least i can debate someone without throwing insults, just cuz some of us question danica, doesnt mean we hate her, there is nothing i would love more than to see a woman, any woman succeed in nascar, that would be a great thing, but some of us dont get the hype, and thats where the danica fans can tell us why they like her, and tell us about her career, but instead, one or two people just wanna turn everything into a insult contest,

i dont have nothing against no one here, i love a good debate, and i dont mind bein proven wrong, i can admit when i am wrong and have.


however i expect to get slammed and insulted for expressing my thoughts......


Other than being one of the biggest crocks of horse #### written in the history of mankind, that's a real nice piece. You've shown your true self on here time and time again. You are a scumbag through and through. Always will be. That's not Name Calling. Its just an accurate description I can prove. Just look at your avatar. Tells us all we need to know about you.
Last edited by futura64 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BudmaninTx
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2436

Images: 1
8135

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

I was going to post something here earlier but decided to hold off and simmer down. I don't know that I've simmered down but I must comment here.

I've been lucky enough to meet in person quite a few people from the site. I have not had a bad experience in meeting anyone. Others I've had the great pleasure to correspond with almost on a daily basis. MJ falls into that group. We've shared a lot of laughs and share personal stories both good and bad. I'm happy to call him friend.

Some people just don't care much for each other. We all have people like that in our "real" lives. We have them here too folks. If you don't like what someone has to say....block them...simple as that. You don't have to read what they have to say.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8585

Images: 0
8141

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

palino_s wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:rochelle that is why i respond the way i do, tired of the stupid insults, sure there are people that add some great stuff to the debates, but there are a couple who have to insult and degrade members who dont agree, it gets pretty old, this is the only "driver site" that i belong to that people act like this.
sure im not a danica fan, but i always give her credit when she does well, but i will also call out her ability or her actions on the track, just like i would with the drivers i follow, JJ and Ryan, because i dont wear rose colored glasses, drivers make mistakes, THEY ALL DO, and it is foolish to think other wise, she has 1 top 5 in almost 40 races, and that was a fuel mileage deal, and lets face it the talent pool isnt that deep in the NW series, take out the cup regulars and your left with, young drivers or failed cup drivers, the only reason she is going to cup is because that is where her sponsor wants to be, if she didnt have a sponsor she wouldnt even be in nascar and lets not kid ourselves about her sponsor, they are killing two birds with one stone, go daddy is known for exploiting women and their sexuality, and that is danica's right if she chooses to sell her sexuality, but many of the hardcore race fans wont take her serious, i will say i think it is great how kids seem to levitate to her, now i know im gonna get slammed and be called names, i am far from a hater, instead of someone saying, "hey there is more to danica and let me prove it." to this day no one has stepped up and shouted out her praises, i know when people question the driver i like, i can debate them all day about what he has done, doesnt mean i might be right, but at least i can debate someone without throwing insults, just cuz some of us question danica, doesnt mean we hate her, there is nothing i would love more than to see a woman, any woman succeed in nascar, that would be a great thing, but some of us dont get the hype, and thats where the danica fans can tell us why they like her, and tell us about her career, but instead, one or two people just wanna turn everything into a insult contest,

i dont have nothing against no one here, i love a good debate, and i dont mind bein proven wrong, i can admit when i am wrong and have.


however i expect to get slammed and insulted for expressing my thoughts......


How many times do you insult Smokeshow14 when he disagree with you?

You are hypocrite..


you know nothing of what went on between me and smokeshow, but so your well imformed, he started a thread to get me kicked off the site because i like jimmie johnson, along with newman, so if i insulted him in the past, i had a legit reason, and thanks for proven my point, had nothing to say about danica, all you could do is insult me
Image
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4340

8030

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

Your a JJ fan?
I want you to leave now! Image
*Schmoop points to the door* Image
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8585

Images: 0
8141

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Your a JJ fan?
I want you to leave now! Image
*Schmoop points to the door* Image

hey we all have flaws, what can i say?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2356

Images: 1
8126

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

I actually got rid of a couple of flaws by adding them to my foe list. Ahhhh, peace at last... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

futura64

User avatar

Posts: 536

8005

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

Location: Central Texas

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

michaeljohn wrote: had nothing to say about danica


Good Lord, boy you really have lost it. You made 22 references to "Danica" or Her or She (referring to Danica.)

Don't get on here and whine about oh how mistreated you are on this forum. You get on here, the very forum section that was created for her and repeatedly insult, maliciously criticize and belittle her, and expect no reaction? What are you nuts? She can't get on here and defend herself, but by God I can, and trust me your ridiculous behavior is going to be returned in spades my boy. Get it?
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8585

Images: 0
8141

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

Rochelle wrote:I actually got rid of a couple of flaws by adding them to my foe list. Ahhhh, peace at last... :mrgreen:



it is a wonderful thing......
Image
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 am

Re: Perhaps Danica could have the 39's race team next year

futura64 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote: had nothing to say about danica


Good Lord, boy you really have lost it. You made 22 references to "Danica" or Her or She (referring to Danica.)

Don't get on here and whine about oh how mistreated you are on this forum. You get on here, the very forum section that was created for her and repeatedly insult, maliciously criticize and belittle her, and expect no reaction? What are you nuts? She can't get on here and defend herself, but by God I can, and trust me your ridiculous behavior is going to be returned in spades my boy. Get it?


I'm a fan of Danica's, and I would consider your reactionary behavior ridiculus. Please don't make us look like Junior Fans, it's embarrassing :oops:

If people want to call her names, so be it. It really doesn't bother me at all. I don't think Danica cares what's said on internet forums either. Most people on internet forums are whacko anyhow (or want to be perceived that way, or think they are comedians, or they are drama fabricators).

It doesn't bother me because I know how good she is, and can be. Watching her in indycar at tracks like KY & TX riding the middle groove with Marco on the outside, and someone else on the inside...for 30+ laps of holding her line and making no mistakes waiting for one of them to eventually have to lift was remarkable to see.

Her and Sammy have been the butt end of jokes, but I know they will eventually get a handle on this series and start becoming drivers who charge towards the front.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER