FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What up from Cali!!!

<<

BigB14

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 pm

What up from Cali!!!

My name is Brian and I have the best of both worlds. I was born in the great state of Minnesota and moved to California in the late 80's cause my mom made me. SO I was born with the great Midwest kindness and work ethic. And the undeniable love for is country, I'm not religious but God Bless the Red,White and Blue. I currently live in N. California and watched NASCAR in the late 80's and early 90's. I drifted away for about 6 years and have been back, and back hard ever since. My lady and I are huge Tony Stewart fans. We also love Ryan Newman ( before he was at SHR ). So on that note glad to be here and look forward to meeting a bunch of you. Have made and met friends all over the U.S. that I will know for a long time.

I am also minor fans for for specific reasons.
MWR Driver's
88 I loved his dad not a band wagoner. I have a Dale Sr doll in the package from the early 90's.
18 I am a JGR fan as well The coach is the man.

B
<<

HTower

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 am

Re: What up from Cali!!!

BigB14 wrote:My name is Brian and I have the best of both worlds. I was born in the great state of Minnesota and moved to California in the late 80's cause my mom made me. SO I was born with the great Midwest kindness and work ethic. And the undeniable love for is country, I'm not religious but God Bless the Red,White and Blue. I currently live in N. California and watched NASCAR in the late 80's and early 90's. I drifted away for about 6 years and have been back, and back hard ever since. My lady and I are huge Tony Stewart fans. We also love Ryan Newman ( before he was at SHR ). So on that note glad to be here and look forward to meeting a bunch of you. Have made and met friends all over the U.S. that I will know for a long time.

I am also minor fans for for specific reasons.
MWR Driver's
88 I loved his dad not a band wagoner. I have a Dale Sr doll in the package from the early 90's.
18 I am a JGR fan as well The coach is the man.

B

Welcome! It's the off season right now, so things are a little slow, but there are several of us still hanging around talking racing.

(Ignore the bots)

Return to Introduce Yourself