FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

So whats really going on at Jr Motorsports

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 am

Re: So whats really going on at Jr Motorsports

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:I think Cole Whitt is gonna be a good one given the right CC and a little positive reinforcement. How many rookies go to Darlington and qualify on the pole??? 8-)

I think Whitt will be fine. He is only a rookie after all.

You shoulda seen the glow on that boy's face after he kicked Darlington's #### on his first CWTS qualifying run.....it was priceless. I was there that day and I think I was grinning just as big as he was.
:D :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

racer1

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am

A couple lame replys to comment on:

#1 ---"Racer. Nobody said it was Danica's fault.
Will you please quit............... pretty please"

Hey smoopy apparently you people clearly DONT understand my comments on this or you need someone to explain my comment as it was clear as day when i commented "other" forums are blaming Danica, and that certainly doesnt mean this forum now does it-- end of story. You may want to put your glasses on or find a 5 yr old to explain whats written before you reply in a nonsense way as you people do this alot. There are many other forums besides this one, trackforum, speed.com etc to name a few I visit and see these comments you may want to check out..

#2--- "If anyone is concerned about what's going on in other forums, please post your opinions there. This is not a Jr website or forum."

Are you serious-- this forum has more garbage posted that has nothing to do with SHR so save your lame comments like someone elected you boss of this forum where most of you can post all the crap you want but others cant and this is related to an SHR driver but apparently you are to ignorant to see that as well. Beside I wasnt the first to post about Eury SR leaving now was I ? You need glasses also or a 5 yr old to explain the posts here as well looks like. BTW---not that it matters but Jr Motorsports doesnt have a forum since it was nixed long ago because of all the JR haters being nasty on it.

Heres a clue--before posting nonsense --engage brain--or get help..
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Rochelle wrote:If anyone is concerned about what's going on in other forums, please post your opinions there. This is not a Jr website or forum. If you're concerned about JRM, please feel free to state your opinions, but also remember, it doesn't freakin matter what we think. The fact is they are not winning, and how they choose to deal with that is up to the powers that be, namely Kelley. And please, spell her name correctly. It's an insult to spell someone's name incorrectly. Jr has the name but he gave the power to Kelley. Personally, she doesn't get near the credit she receives. They need to be looking and going forward and, sorry to say, Eury Sr. wasn't providing that. What's the choice? Move on, move up or get the heck out of the business. It is a business and the public expects more from an Earnhardt. Say what you will, that's a he11 of a burden in NASCAR. I'm not a fan, but Jr didn't ask for all this crap, he was born into it. The fact that he was named after his dad is the reason everyone dumps all the hype on him. What about Kerry, the 1st son? As much as Jr doesn't like the expectations, Kerry would have probably have sold his sole for half the recognition. Jr would much rather have his father than all this bs he has to deal with and don't doubt that for a second. Eury Sr is the past and JRM needs to focus on the future if they want to succeed as a business. I'm so sick of all the people that think they know what is actually going on with something that is so totally out of their realm of expertise, it's not informational and especially not realistic. I'm not saying you can't state your opinion, but please, you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground when it comes to these types of business decisions so please don't act like what you say means crap. You can preface your opinions/remarks with "I think" or a number of other options, but please, don't try to make us think you actually know what you're talking about. I remember someone saying something about "walking a mile in someone's shoes". Try it, you probably wouldn't like it, nor the press you'd receive from it.

Sorry, I apologize to those I may have inadvertently offended. Yes, there are times we should just take the high road, but some people are just born to push buttons while others feel the need to put them in their place. Not the high road, but sometimes it just makes you feel better.

Go ahead, I've said my peace, have at it...

i bet ya if Jr's name wasnt dale, he wouldnt be as popular as he is...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm

racer1 wrote:A couple lame replys to comment on:

Hey smoopy apparently you people clearly DONT understand my comments on this or you need someone to explain my comment as it was clear as day when i commented "other" forums are blaming Danica, and that certainly doesnt mean this forum now does it-- end of story. You may want to put your glasses on or find a 5 yr old to explain whats written before you reply in a nonsense way as you people do this alot. There are many other forums besides this one, trackforum, speed.com etc to name a few I visit and see these comments you may want to check out..

#2--- "If anyone is concerned about what's going on in other forums, please post your opinions there. This is not a Jr website or forum."

Are you serious-- this forum has more garbage posted that has nothing to do with SHR so save your lame comments like someone elected you boss of this forum where most of you can post all the crap you want but others cant and this is related to an SHR driver but apparently you are to ignorant to see that as well. Beside I wasnt the first to post about Eury SR leaving now was I ? You need glasses also or a 5 yr old to explain the posts here as well looks like. BTW---not that it matters but Jr Motorsports doesnt have a forum since it was nixed long ago because of all the JR haters being nasty on it.

that's a great idea racer, you should start working on that (I recommend getting help for your situation)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:11 pm

I think you hurt my feelings. Let me check......... Nope...... Nope, go ahead continue your rhetoric :mrgreen:
Hey if you see my brain can you e-mail it to me?
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:44 pm

my feelings are hurt
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Wait, I found a 5 year old's retort regarding ignorance

Takes one to know one, nananananana
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Another classic SHR Garage gang discussion.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Yep, that's what happens when a 5 year old get bored. Pardon me, I think it's time for a tantrum on the living room floor :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm

i do have a big drum kit, double bass drums, 5 mounted toms, two floor toms,and abou 12 cymbals and two hi-hats and a cowbell.........
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Geez MJ, you get to throw classy adult tantrums :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 am

ya they are the best, dog doesnt like, plus my house is far away the no one can here me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

palino_s

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

I think you hurt my feelings. Let me check......... Nope...... Nope, go ahead continue your rhetoric :mrgreen:
Hey if you see my brain can you e-mail it to me?

sometimes I dont see difference between you and racer1..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

palino_s

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:I think Cole Whitt is gonna be a good one given the right CC and a little positive reinforcement. How many rookies go to Darlington and qualify on the pole??? 8-)

He had Eury sr.. Bruce Cook is his second crew chief.. He hadnt chemistry with Eury sr. and he hasnt chemistry with Cook..
<<

palino_s

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Rochelle wrote:If anyone is concerned about what's going on in other forums, please post your opinions there. This is not a Jr website or forum. If you're concerned about JRM, please feel free to state your opinions, but also remember, it doesn't freakin matter what we think. The fact is they are not winning, and how they choose to deal with that is up to the powers that be, namely Kelley. And please, spell her name correctly. It's an insult to spell someone's name incorrectly. Jr has the name but he gave the power to Kelley. Personally, she doesn't get near the credit she receives. They need to be looking and going forward and, sorry to say, Eury Sr. wasn't providing that. What's the choice? Move on, move up or get the heck out of the business. It is a business and the public expects more from an Earnhardt. Say what you will, that's a he11 of a burden in NASCAR. I'm not a fan, but Jr didn't ask for all this crap, he was born into it. The fact that he was named after his dad is the reason everyone dumps all the hype on him. What about Kerry, the 1st son? As much as Jr doesn't like the expectations, Kerry would have probably have sold his sole for half the recognition. Jr would much rather have his father than all this bs he has to deal with and don't doubt that for a second. Eury Sr is the past and JRM needs to focus on the future if they want to succeed as a business. I'm so sick of all the people that think they know what is actually going on with something that is so totally out of their realm of expertise, it's not informational and especially not realistic. I'm not saying you can't state your opinion, but please, you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground when it comes to these types of business decisions so please don't act like what you say means crap. You can preface your opinions/remarks with "I think" or a number of other options, but please, don't try to make us think you actually know what you're talking about. I remember someone saying something about "walking a mile in someone's shoes". Try it, you probably wouldn't like it, nor the press you'd receive from it.

Sorry, I apologize to those I may have inadvertently offended. Yes, there are times we should just take the high road, but some people are just born to push buttons while others feel the need to put them in their place. Not the high road, but sometimes it just makes you feel better.

Go ahead, I've said my peace, have at it...

I think this is NASCAR and racing board.. Jr is NASCAR driver..

OK, I agree Kelley made some mistakes.. Jr and Rick Hendrick give her power..

But I think this Rick Hendrick's decision.. He owns 50%..
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing