FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Which TEAM will win the Championship?

JGR (1 driver)
13%
HMS (4 drivers)
25%
SHR (1 driver)
63%
PENSKE (1 driver)
No votes
ROUSH (2 drivers)
No votes
MWR (2 drivers)
No votes
RCR (1 driver)
No votes

Total votes : 24
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

animink4 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:Same as last year, we only get 10 options for a poll, yet there are 12 cars in the Chase :?

The maximun number of poll options has been increased to 15 so you can start a 12-driver based poll topic if you choose.

Thanks!!
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 pm

HMS has four teams in the chase,i think it's pretty obvious with team orders who'll win this one,unless luck changes everything. ;)
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I think race Hub & all the others always say whoever the guy thats on a roll & JJ are the favs. They are that predictable. The week before Denny won 2 straight they were saying he was done & had no chance.

Me. I have been saying saying Denny or Matt all season long, with the dark horse of Kahne.

Glad to see your a Denny fan as well Rochelle 8-)

Denny has been different this year, he seems to have matured a lot and he has a ton of confidence in Darian. They get along very well and the little bit of radio chatter I've heard sounds positive. I think Darian has gained a lot of confidence this year also and I think he would love nothing better than another championship. Of course you know Denny is itching for his 1st. If nothing else, I hope they have a good showing these next 10 races. I wouldn't mind Matty getting another championship, but I'd rather he did that next year, away from Rousch... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Rochelle wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:I think race Hub & all the others always say whoever the guy thats on a roll & JJ are the favs. They are that predictable. The week before Denny won 2 straight they were saying he was done & had no chance.

Me. I have been saying saying Denny or Matt all season long, with the dark horse of Kahne.

Glad to see your a Denny fan as well Rochelle 8-)

Denny has been different this year, he seems to have matured a lot and he has a ton of confidence in Darian. They get along very well and the little bit of radio chatter I've heard sounds positive. I think Darian has gained a lot of confidence this year also and I think he would love nothing better than another championship. Of course you know Denny is itching for his 1st. If nothing else, I hope they have a good showing these next 10 races. I wouldn't mind Matty getting another championship, but I'd rather he did that next year, away from Rousch... :twisted:

LMAO! Couldn't agree more about Matt next year,especially since Jack puts Carl on a pedalstal over the rest of his drivers and Matt has the only championship thus far.I'm not a Denny fan,but he appears to have the best shot outside the HMS organization and it would be nice to see a new champion for once,it's long overdue.Tonys worst nightmare just could well be that with Darian if he winds up second. :)
<<

austin024

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm

austin024 wrote:I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

All is possable,look at Tony last year. ;)
<<

austin024

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am

wolfgang wrote:
austin024 wrote:I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

Jeff's had the cars to beat, Just bad luck. Real bad luck lol Richmond summoned up his whole season in one race. But his team showed true champions and pulled him out of the hole and brought him a cheese berth. I'm more excited this year than any other chase years lol. 3 straight top 3 finishes. :D

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am

austin024 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

Jeff's had the cars to beat, Just bad luck. Real bad luck lol Richmond summoned up his whole season posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=47267#in one race. But his team showed true champions and pulled him out of the hole and brought him a cheese berth. I'm more excited this year than any other chase years lol. 3 straight top 3 finishes. :D

"CHEESE" berth ?? .....I hope THAT means you're ready for some "WHINE" too ;) :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

austin024

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Haha dang, autocorrect failed me yet again hahahah

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I thought you were just implying that the Chase was "cheesy" :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

Tony all the way to the championship
<<

austin024

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I thought you were just implying that the Chase was "cheesy" :mrgreen:

It's a stinky cheese :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing