FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Which TEAM will win the Championship?

JGR (1 driver)
3
13%
HMS (4 drivers)
6
25%
SHR (1 driver)
15
63%
PENSKE (1 driver)
0
No votes
ROUSH (2 drivers)
0
No votes
MWR (2 drivers)
0
No votes
RCR (1 driver)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 24
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

animink4 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:Same as last year, we only get 10 options for a poll, yet there are 12 cars in the Chase :?

The maximun number of poll options has been increased to 15 so you can start a 12-driver based poll topic if you choose.

Thanks!!
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3141

Images: 3
8180

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

HMS has four teams in the chase,i think it's pretty obvious with team orders who'll win this one,unless luck changes everything. ;)
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2447

Images: 1
9504

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I think race Hub & all the others always say whoever the guy thats on a roll & JJ are the favs. They are that predictable. The week before Denny won 2 straight they were saying he was done & had no chance.

Me. I have been saying saying Denny or Matt all season long, with the dark horse of Kahne.

Glad to see your a Denny fan as well Rochelle 8-)


Denny has been different this year, he seems to have matured a lot and he has a ton of confidence in Darian. They get along very well and the little bit of radio chatter I've heard sounds positive. I think Darian has gained a lot of confidence this year also and I think he would love nothing better than another championship. Of course you know Denny is itching for his 1st. If nothing else, I hope they have a good showing these next 10 races. I wouldn't mind Matty getting another championship, but I'd rather he did that next year, away from Rousch... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3141

Images: 3
8180

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Rochelle wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:I think race Hub & all the others always say whoever the guy thats on a roll & JJ are the favs. They are that predictable. The week before Denny won 2 straight they were saying he was done & had no chance.

Me. I have been saying saying Denny or Matt all season long, with the dark horse of Kahne.

Glad to see your a Denny fan as well Rochelle 8-)


Denny has been different this year, he seems to have matured a lot and he has a ton of confidence in Darian. They get along very well and the little bit of radio chatter I've heard sounds positive. I think Darian has gained a lot of confidence this year also and I think he would love nothing better than another championship. Of course you know Denny is itching for his 1st. If nothing else, I hope they have a good showing these next 10 races. I wouldn't mind Matty getting another championship, but I'd rather he did that next year, away from Rousch... :twisted:

LMAO! Couldn't agree more about Matt next year,especially since Jack puts Carl on a pedalstal over the rest of his drivers and Matt has the only championship thus far.I'm not a Denny fan,but he appears to have the best shot outside the HMS organization and it would be nice to see a new champion for once,it's long overdue.Tonys worst nightmare just could well be that with Darian if he winds up second. :)
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3141

Images: 3
8180

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

austin024 wrote:I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

All is possable,look at Tony last year. ;)
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

wolfgang wrote:
austin024 wrote:I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

All is possable,look at Tony last year. ;)



Jeff's had the cars to beat, Just bad luck. Real bad luck lol Richmond summoned up his whole season in one race. But his team showed true champions and pulled him out of the hole and brought him a cheese berth. I'm more excited this year than any other chase years lol. 3 straight top 3 finishes. :D



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1891

Images: 10
9427

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

austin024 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
austin024 wrote:I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

All is possable,look at Tony last year. ;)



Jeff's had the cars to beat, Just bad luck. Real bad luck lol Richmond summoned up his whole season posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=47267#in one race. But his team showed true champions and pulled him out of the hole and brought him a cheese berth. I'm more excited this year than any other chase years lol. 3 straight top 3 finishes. :D


"CHEESE" berth ?? .....I hope THAT means you're ready for some "WHINE" too ;) :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Haha dang, autocorrect failed me yet again hahahah



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4458

8215

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

I thought you were just implying that the Chase was "cheesy" :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

tonysgirl14

Posts: 455

Images: 0
180

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 am

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Tony all the way to the championship
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I thought you were just implying that the Chase was "cheesy" :mrgreen:




It's a stinky cheese :mrgreen:



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER