FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica Patrick: Indy 500 not ruled out

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Danica Patrick: Indy 500 not ruled out

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Well talking trash about Andretti does sound like sour grapes. No I dont think anyone is saying they are as good as Penske or Ganassi, but they seem to be above all the other teams, & better than they were a year ago.

I just found it interesting that HMS & Penske have a connection in Indy cars. Which I had no clue about. Wouldnt it be funny if she got a penske ride & was the highest finishing penske car. LOL. I dont know. just something about Will Power I just dont like. Dont have a real reason but it is just something.

I liked the 77 car in the last race I watched. have no idea what team that is.

I think it would be cool if Danica raced for Fisher also, but would Danica have the proper respect for Fisher to make it work? (thinking if they had any issues during the month of may)
I dont know anyone that wouldnt have respect for Penske & what he had to say......well I might know of one hehe.

Hey is AJ's team any good? You know the ties between AJ & tony are tight. Could be an option.

I could very well see her being the highest finish Penske car if she got to be in one for the Indy 500. She has beaten all three cars a few times.

A few other options are Rahal Letterman (yes David Letterman owns half that team), maybe Newman Haas, Sarah Fisher's team is a good team. I don't really know what you mean by if Danica would have the proper respect for her. Sarah has been around longer than Danica. For a while she had the highest finish for a female in Indycar too (2nd place at Homestead).

No AJ's team is bad. They are like the RPM of Indycar. Expect Petty has stepped it up. But that being said they were decent at Indy this year until Mike Conway wrecked himself and took out Will Power.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

palino_s

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Well talking trash about Andretti does sound like sour grapes. No I dont think anyone is saying they are as good as Penske or Ganassi, but they seem to be above all the other teams, & better than they were a year ago.

I just found it interesting that HMS & Penske have a connection in Indy cars. Which I had no clue about. Wouldnt it be funny if she got a penske ride & was the highest finishing penske car. LOL. I dont know. just something about Will Power I just dont like. Dont have a real reason but it is just something.

I think it would be cool if Danica raced for Fisher also, but would Danica have the proper respect for Fisher to make it work? (thinking if they had any issues during the month of may)
I dont know anyone that wouldnt have respect for Penske & what he had to say......well I might know of one hehe.

Hey is AJ's team any good? You know the ties between AJ & tony are tight. Could be an option.

nope, Marco is worser and GoDaddy car was struggling also this year.. Only RHR is improved, because last year he was fast, but he hits everything except pace car. This year he doesnt make many mistakes.. That isnt about Andretti, that is about RHR..

77 - is Sam Smidt racing.. Good team, but Honda team..

AJ Foyt team is average team.. AJ likes American drivers, not European drivers (his words, and I never forgot his fight with Arie Luyendyk).. But another Honda team..

Danica and Sarah didnt have issues..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Yeah I know she was apart of Rahal/letterman, because the 1st time I ever saw her was on the David letteman show as an up & comer female driver.
I cant see why she wouldnt get a shot with Newman Haas. She drives for him now.

I thought she left Rahal/letterman on bad terms?

Michael Andretti been around much longer & with a lot more clout than Fisher & my understanding was Danica was difficult with him. So a one time race with a head strong Danica with Fisher, makes me wonder is all. (if things werent going well in May)

you know how women are when they get together :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
you should see them in the chatroom sheeesh!!!!
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:27 pm

I think RHL was #### that she left. But now they are okay. And that was so long ago. Should be water under the bridge.

LOL yeah when two strong willed women get together the result isn't always pretty. The chat room is a good example of that :P .
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

palino_s

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Yeah I know she was apart of Rahal/letterman, because the 1st time I ever saw her was on the David letteman show as an up & comer female driver.
I cant see why she wouldnt get a shot with Newman Haas. She drives for him now.

I thought she left Rahal/letterman on bad terms?

Michael Andretti been around much longer & with a lot more clout than Fisher & my understanding was Danica was difficult with him. So a one time race with a head strong Danica with Fisher, makes me wonder is all. (if things werent going well in May)

you know how women are when they get together :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
you should see them in the chatroom sheeesh!!!!

Newman Haas left IndyCar..

Bobby was angry, because she left his team..

Danica and Sarah? Sarah made good job and team is good.. Last year she won race with Ed Carpenter.. Imho about your joke - I think Danica's and Johanna's owners are females..
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:32 pm

palino_s wrote:

nope, Marco is worser and GoDaddy car was struggling also this year.. Only RHR is improved, because last year he was fast, but he hits everything except pace car. This year he doesnt make many mistakes.. That isnt about Andretti, that is about RHR..

AJ Foyt team is average team.. AJ likes American drivers, not European drivers (his words, and I never forgot his fight with Arie Luyendyk).. But another Honda team..

is that when AJ B!tch slapped Arie :mrgreen:
Well Danica is an American driver
I wasnt saying Danica had issues with Sarah. Was thinking if she drove for her for the 500, & things werent right. If Danica doesnt agree with Fisher on something would there be enough respect to not harm the effort. Not sure how to explain what I am saying, but the rumor on Danica is she is head strong & can be difficult. Where I can see Penske handling her, could Fisher handle her if things werent going as well as Danica wanted.

I think I only know a handful of drivers in Indy, didnt know the 77 car driver (blue car) forgot his name right now but started with a P I think. Anyways I liked the way he drove his car, so I rooted for him, only to put the Schmoopy Curse on him LOL. Thought it was Funny that Conway crashed on Conway St. LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:34 pm

are you calling Dale Jr. or Tony a female? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know Jo. Longs owner is female, but that lady you wont push around!
ImageImageImage
<<

palino_s

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:are you calling Dale Jr. or Tony a female? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sarcasm??

Kelley Earnhardt-Miller, Jr's sister and owner Danica's car..
<<

palino_s

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
palino_s wrote:

is that when AJ B!tch slapped Arie :mrgreen:
Well Danica is an American driver
I wasnt saying Danica had issues with Sarah. Was thinking if she drove for her for the 500, & things werent right. If Danica doesnt agree with Fisher on something would there be enough respect to not harm the effort. Not sure how to explain what I am saying, but the rumor on Danica is she is head strong & can be difficult. Where I can see Penske handling her, could Fisher handle her if things werent going as well as Danica wanted.

I think I only know a handful of drivers in Indy, didnt know the 77 car driver (blue car) forgot his name right now but started with a P I think. Anyways I liked the way he drove his car, so I rooted for him, only to put the Schmoopy Curse on him LOL. Thought it was Funny that Conway crashed on Conway St. LOL

77 - Simon Pagenaud..

Fisher - She handle Graham Rahal and Ed Carpenter.. Imho Sarah isnt Andretti.. Mike didnt handle his son, TK and Danica.. Imho Danica is handling herself better than some years ago..
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:49 pm

palino_s wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:are you calling Dale Jr. or Tony a female? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sarcasm??

Kelley Earnhardt-Miller, Jr's sister and owner Danica's car..

oh my bad.
"the broadcast" told me Dale Jr. owned her car. (see what happens racer when you listen to the broadcast)
Last edited by Schmoopy1000 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:53 pm

77 - Simon Pagenaud..

Fisher - She handle Graham Rahal and Ed Carpenter.. Imho Sarah isnt Andretti.. Mike didnt handle his son, TK and Danica.. Imho Danica is handling herself better than some years ago..

Yeah that guy!
So is he any good, or was he just having a good race?

& I guess your saying you think they would work well together? I think it would be cool to couple the two together for the 500 if so. Could you imagine the media attention if they won the thing! of course Ed probably wouldnt be to happy. If she came in for the 500.
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Jr, Eury Jr, Kelley, and Rick Hendrick are all owners in JRM.

Newman Haas may not be in Indycar now, but there is always a chance that they will come back. If Godaddy set up something with them, I could see a one off at Indy.

Myabe Dale Coyne racing could be in the mix?
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

palino_s

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Jr, Eury Jr, Kelley, and Rick Hendrick are all owners in JRM.

Newman Haas may not be in Indycar now, but there is always a chance that they will come back. If Godaddy set up something with them, I could see a one off at Indy.

Myabe Dale Coyne racing could be in the mix?

Yep, Kelley is also general manager, and she is official Danica's car owner (for stats)..

Dale Coyne? No....

Newman Haas - no chance. After Paul's death team isnt same.. Paul's and Carl's children arent interest about racing.. That team is dying
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:13 pm

been awhile since AJ hired an American to drive his machines fulltime (only fills 1 seat fulltime nowadays). He always brings extra machines to the Indy 500...1 for a 2nd entry, others for backups and to help fill the field (if needed).
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Previous

Return to Danica