FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

At least a WC???????????????

<<

jenniferhershner

Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:26 pm

At least a WC???????????????

Don't take away his 3 wins. He doesn't deserve that. As far as Office Depot goes, they were in the RED for at least 3 years. We were surprised they sponsered Tony for the 2012 season. They are practically bankrupt. I don't want to be right anymore about SHR. Prove us wrong.
Turn this team around NOW! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: At least a WC???????????????

Tony will find someone else to replace them he is gooe at that
<<

HRR

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Re: At least a WC???????????????

At this late in the game, I don't see him signing any other major sponsor for 2013.. As far as for Newman.. I did not see why Tony would keep him, considering... the lack of 2 major sponsors...

With this being said, there is only 1 solution for this.. and only for Tony's ride.. Go Daddy sponsoring him for 14 races.. and Mobil1 taking over for the last races of the year. I don't know why Newman is still going to be at SHR with no sponsors... come on now.. Danica was not a good decision to bring on board...it could be the demise of SHR.

One more thing or two... bimbo has to go... just like last year.. same late season results.. two... he is going to be lucky to get in with the wins.. he starts 28th.. with the lame drivers following him.. this was poor results compared to spring race.. THIS IS TROUBLE!

Return to Tony