FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Well... That sucked

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: Well... That sucked

HRR wrote:get rid of the bimbo.. that would be a start, secondly, I don't believe that DG was able to take his notes from SHR to JGR... And if he did.. it is biting Tony in the ####. Tony had one of the best overall records at Atlanta, besides, it was his type of track.. so what was the problem? It was not a typical day for the 14 team, its like a curse like last year.. We all know, he was robbed by the water bottle at Richmond in the spring.. so, you know that is going to be on his mind this weekend. One other thing, since the announcement about Army leaving, I have noticed the downward slide of SHR as a whole. Was no surprise what happened last night... I think some bigger news will be announced by the end of this week about SHR. It is too late in the year for another sponsor to jump on Tony's SHR team cars (major) ones. So, you might hear that SHR, will slim down to 2 cars, 14 and 10 next year, and Go Daddy becoming a part time deal with 14 team. That would be the only real solution for this issue with sponsors. Danica goes full time next year, Ryan will be out, and or.. there is one more possibility.. Kurt Busch coming to 39 team, bring Monster Energy to SHR.. bet you have not thought of that possibility. :D :D

Howzabout JD Byrider?? Is Bass Pro staying with Fred McMurray?? I like the Monster idea too, thanks for bringing that to mind......... 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:19 pm

The possibility of Kurt Busch coming to SHR has been a subject that has been cussed and discussed at length on this forum ;) ..........I am praying that won't happen!! As for Ryan, I really hope you are wrong, cause there aren't any other good rides left. :(. They just said on Race hub that Ryan has a one year contract at SHR for next year!!!!! HAPPY DANCE TIME.........

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 pm

lmalley wrote:Its the curse of yet another adolescent girlfriend. Happens every time. Go ahead, rip me up, but you know its true.
AND HRR's comment about her to...

It's these immature, asinine comments that really get my blood boiling. Usually I let the comments slide, but there has been so much of this the last few months that I've backed off from this forum in the hope that those responsible for it would get their head on straight and start acting like adults. Blaming the girlfriend? While you're at it, why don't you blame it on his dog... Tony is just so preoccupied with playing catch with his faithful dog that he can't focus in the car. (Yes, that was sarcasm!) Hey, while we're at it, blame me! Sh*t I rode in the back of the truck with him a few weeks ago and he's sucked since then... there we go, it's all my fault! Blame it on me, it makes all the sense in the world! :evil:

He's having a slump. Wow, it happens. Why don't we quit placing blame and provide encouragement and positive vibes instead of backstabbing, hurtful statements? I've tried to leave this forum now once already because even though you're entitled to an opinon, I draw the line at direct name calling and finger pointing by fans who have NO idea what really goes on behind the scenes. I've learned so much about SHR from their true fans that I hate to leave, but its this BS that is starting to grate on my very last nerve.

Its a dang good thing that I have to censor my comments on this forum or I'd let loose a string of sentences that would make my grandmothers toes curl.

Here's to SHR: Get it together, we're behind you 100% and we know you can do it! Win OR lose, you are #1 in my book!
Last edited by MyLadyWhiteWolf on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm

MLWW don't leave. Some of us still need to see realistic posts and fun once in awile. I had quite a post here but chose to delete it. I don't want to explain what I meant to anyone. Don't let anything here spoil the meeting you had with Tony just remember none of us were able to do the same. It's your memory and your friends are glad you have it.

Naw your Gramma's toes won't curl if you lash out. We've heard all the swear words that are out there.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Think it was miserable on TV? Try sitting in the grandstands, two rows behind some VERY fervent anti-Stewart folks. I was about ready to strangle 'em within 20 laps, and as the car got worse, my disposition got worse.

Oh well, Mama said there'd be days like this. Before last night he'd never finished worse than ninth in the four Cup races I'd been two (ninth in my first, Oct '05; 2nd in March '07, 2nd again in '08, and 5th in the '10 All-Star race). Was bound to be there for a bad run.

About resigning myself that I'm probably not gonna see him win in person. And that sucks, but it is what it is.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:01 am

Oh please don't leave MLWW, there is way too much testosterone in this forum and we (meaning females) really NEED you to stay.......there are times when we need your balance and sanity..... And your ability to say what is on your mind is gratefully appreciated....besides we would miss you! :( Also there is strength in numbers...... :lol: :lol:

Your truck ride was a good thing!! Glad you got to enjoy it... I really think it has to do with the engine package and what ever they are trying to do to adjust it is not working......it seems to make things worse. back to the drawing board...

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:35 am

Now Tony gets to hunt for a primary sponsor since Office Depot is leaving. He'll be more worried over that than changing crew chiefs around.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 am

I think Tony will be okay finding another major sponsor. He lost his co-sponsor which had been with him for years and replaced it with Mobil 1. I agree with an author that wrote about this on one of the broadcasting sites that people know Tony has those sponsors on everything he races on and off NASCAR. He is as loyal as anyone out there and believe me his sponsors got their money's worth with his championship. It's all due to the economy and it has hit alot of the teams. I'm sure Gene Haas will chip in when necessary.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:36 am

But now SHR has to look for 2 major sponsors. They still haven't replaced the US Army for Ryan's car, unless I missed an announcement.

This economy is still tough, especially for NASCAR teams.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

HH, I am not sure about who Ryan's new sponsorship is , but on RACEHUB yesterday they said Ryan had a one year contract .........No specifics

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Yeah, he may have signed a one year deal to drive, but that is different from securing a new primary sponsor. Without that, you will see Haas Automation on the hood at more races.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Previous

Return to Tony