FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica NOT lacking fire

<<

futura64

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 am

Re: Danica NOT lacking fire

wolfgang wrote:Does anyone know about the female three time winner in pro stock this year and has a chance to win the championship ? Thought not! :lol: OOPS, someone here doesn't have any wins and no hope of possably even cracking the top five. :P "Stirs pot and quickly leaves".

Since you insist upon repeatedly getting on here and hurling personal insults at Danica, I feel compelled to respond WG. Your post displays all the maturity of a five year old. Your lack of maturity and intelligence displayed in the post above is exceeded only by your profound ignorance.
Next time, do your homework before you get on here and make a total fool of yourself in front of the entire worldwide web.

Check it out ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W7O4Q-Prsc
BudmaninTx
<<

racer1

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 am

Thanks futura64 for showing that video highlight where Danica broke a more then 50 yr record for a best finish by a female driver in Nascar, but it wont help as most Danica haters on here dont have a clue what she HAS achieved as they really dont care and only wish to spread hate and discontent. Danica by stats alone and achievements is the most successfull female in auto racing right now but some still try and criticize her due to their own ignorance of the facts & stats of her career. Winning in a lessor series is great for new and uncoming drivers, but its fairly common in lessor series, and doesnt always translate into success in the major series like Indycar or Nascar where Danica holds all the records as best by a female driver in history. Danica has set the bar for all other females to try and best and someday someone will, but for now she is recognised as the most successfull female in auto racing--like it or not--facts and stats dont lie. 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 am

i for one will continue to voice my opinion, because im just not a fan, has nothing to do with bein a hater, i dont get the big deal, all i seen these summer months is her crashing out, some on her doing and other times she has helped, but i also gave her credit when she does something good, but im not gonna post if she runs between 11-20th, with her talent and yes i said talent she should be doing better, she should be top ten every week, the NW series has maybe 8 good drivers and the rest are fillers, if anyone deserves attention it should be travis pastrana, 7 races and the improvements he is making is incredible.....

this is just my thoughts and if no one agrees thats fine, but leave the personal attacks and name calling out of it, at the end of the day it doest get anyone anywhere, it just builds up resentment for future posts.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:55 am

Wolf just wants to poke at Danica fans that's all. I have decided to not take the bait.

Danica is still figuring out this transition from open wheel to stock car which is a tough transition. And her being this A ljst celebrity magnifies it by a thousand. People need to just let her race and learn. In the nw side she hasn't done as well as I thought she should be. She even admitted to having to lower her expectations. But that is just how hard it is. And there are more than just eight talented drivers in nw. This is NASCAR. To be here you have to be talented.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:Wolf just wants to poke at Danica fans that's all. I have decided to not take the bait.

Danica is still figuring out this transition from open wheel to stock car which is a tough transition. And her being this A ljst celebrity magnifies it by a thousand. People need to just let her race and learn. In the nw side she hasn't done as well as I thought she should be. She even admitted to having to lower her expectations. But that is just how hard it is. And there are more than just eight talented drivers in nw. This is NASCAR. To be here you have to be talented.

SS14 I like messing with you, because I think you can take it in fun.
But outside of that whenever someone criticizes Danica it doesnt mean the poster is hating on Danica. Most times it is being realistic, which we find a lot of Danica fans & Media arent realistic.
Honestly she isnt a good stock car driver right now. She might not ever be. Or maybe she does turn out to be decent. She has had her moments.
but just because we come on here & say something that isnt all rosey, doesnt mean we are hating or want her to fail. I would like any woman to actually do good in stock car racing. Including Danica. I just wont act like they are doing well just because they are a woman. I call it like I see it. So just like you said she is still learning & transitioning & needs to lower her expectations. this is what you fans should acknowledge as well. You should be on here gloating about how much you think she learned more than coming on here saying how great she is doing.
I was looking at the points the other day since you guys like to hype on being in the top ten. Like MJ said there isnt to many quality teams out there. the top 5 are the only ones worth mentioning quite honestly After Allgaier (5th place) the rest arent that hot. So when you talk of her potential, think you should be able to brag once she reaches 6th place. BTW when I had looked at the points she was 11th. Here is a point of how irrelevant that is. Jo. Long was 19th & she hasnt finished all that well either & only runs a part time schedule.
I dont think you guys should brag until she is consistently running top tens, & that isnt setting the bar all that high. Until then sure be proud when she doesnt anything good & for learning, but you guys get all crazy with your own expectations, & that brings in the realists that counters.

I do hope she does well, I just wont get all crazy until I see it.
#### I was rooting for her at the RC, & thinks it sucked she ran over the shoe. (of course me being a male driver would have avoided the shoe)

I am just kidding calm down Sheesh LOL :mrgreen:

Also was pleasantly surprised of her at Bristol, & thought it sucked she got wrecked. Now if we were all haters would any of us feel that way in these two cases?

Point being you get Wolfgang, me & others on here, not so much because of what she is doing or saying, but because of her fans & media (kinda like Dale Jr syndrome)

Just kinda wish the things you point out to the allegid haters, you would point out to the Danica fans. The allegid Haters already know she is still learning & isnt all that great right now. it is the Danica fans that create a greatness frenzy & you never see or hear of a Danica fan correcting other Danica fans. Of course I guess if that were to happen they wouldnt be considered Danica fans but haters. :roll: :mrgreen:

Ever think if the Danica fans & media quit acting like she was gonna be the next big thing, it might take some pressure off her & she might learn a lil quicker?

SS14 tell the Kid the Schmoopster says Hi! (& to not listen to the media) LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

futura64

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 pm

michaeljohn wrote: but leave the personal attacks and name calling out of it

Your mean like calling someone a fraud?
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 pm

i stand by what i said, i was talking about her career, i dont hide and pretend i didnt say anything, but if you cared, i was talking about the members here hot shot.
<<

futura64

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:42 pm

......... and there you go calling names again.
BudmaninTx
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:SS14 I like messing with you, because I think you can take it in fun.
But outside of that whenever someone criticizes Danica it doesnt mean the poster is hating on Danica. Most times it is being realistic, which we find a lot of Danica fans & Media arent realistic.
Honestly she isnt a good stock car driver right now. She might not ever be. Or maybe she does turn out to be decent. She has had her moments.
but just because we come on here & say something that isnt all rosey, doesnt mean we are hating or want her to fail.

I don't think the majority of people here want here to fail (except for maybe Wolf). I do think some fans are just a bit harder on her because of the amount of attention she gets and the fact that she really isn't putting up results.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I would like any woman to actually do good in stock car racing. Including Danica. I just wont act like they are doing well just because they are a woman. I call it like I see it. So just like you said she is still learning & transitioning & needs to lower her expectations. this is what you fans should acknowledge as well. You should be on here gloating about how much you think she learned more than coming on here saying how great she is doing.
I don't think that even Racer1 thinks Danica is doing great lol. I have been a fan of her since 2005. But I am probably her biggest critic. Honestly I think she should be doing better on the nw side, but on the cup side she has done what has been expected of her, and exceeded those expectations at Bristol.

Schmoopy1000 wrote: I was looking at the points the other day since you guys like to hype on being in the top ten. Like MJ said there isnt to many quality teams out there. the top 5 are the only ones worth mentioning quite honestly After Allgaier (5th place) the rest arent that hot. So when you talk of her potential, think you should be able to brag once she reaches 6th place. BTW when I had looked at the points she was 11th. Here is a point of how irrelevant that is. Jo. Long was 19th & she hasnt finished all that well either & only runs a part time schedule.
Again the drivers in the nw series are fine. Now if you want to say there are only a few good rides and she is in one them maybe that flies. Though JRM hasn't set the world on fire this year.

Schmoopy1000 wrote: I dont think you guys should brag until she is consistently running top tens, & that isnt setting the bar all that high. Until then sure be proud when she doesnt anything good & for learning, but you guys get all crazy with your own expectations, & that brings in the realists that counters.
I don't see where anyone bras about her. Sure people will say something if she does good. But who is bragging? And crazy expectations? This really confuses me. I don't think anyone expects her to be top five here. It seems to me that you are generalizing Danica fans.

Schmoopy1000 wrote: I do hope she does well, I just wont get all crazy until I see it.
#### I was rooting for her at the RC, & thinks it sucked she ran over the shoe. (of course me being a male driver would have avoided the shoe)

I am just kidding calm down Sheesh LOL :mrgreen: \

Also was pleasantly surprised of her at Bristol, & thought it sucked she got wrecked. Now if we were all haters would any of us feel that way in these two cases?
Your not a fan so you have no reason to talk about Danica finishing 9th in a race. But glad to see you were cheering for her at the RCs, those were her only races this year that she was a true factor outside of the place races.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Point being you get Wolfgang, me & others on here, not so much because of what she is doing or saying, but because of her fans & media (kinda like Dale Jr syndrome)
Be mad at those fans and the media. And it seems to me that Wolf just wants to stir the pot (which he admits to).

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Just kinda wish the things you point out to the allegid haters, you would point out to the Danica fans. The allegid Haters already know she is still learning & isnt all that great right now. it is the Danica fans that create a greatness frenzy & you never see or hear of a Danica fan correcting other Danica fans. Of course I guess if that were to happen they wouldnt be considered Danica fans but haters. :roll: :mrgreen:
Again I don't see really see to many people hyping Danica on this site. Maybe racer1. Are you talking about other sites? I don't have control over that. All drivers have those kind of fans. Can't really do anything about it.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Ever think if the Danica fans & media quit acting like she was gonna be the next big thing, it might take some pressure off her & she might learn a lil quicker?
Don't know how much pressure fans put on her, maybe the media. But she handles it pretty well.

Schmoopy1000 wrote:SS14 tell the Kid the Schmoopster says Hi! (& to not listen to the media) LOL

LOL. Sure thing.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:13 pm

hot shot is not a derogatory term, i call many people that, from my friends to my mother, but thanks for letting me know its offensive to you, i wont try to be friendly with ya, its funny i made a comment how things get off topic and always end up on the ugly side, and the fact that i paid her compliments in my recent posting, tells me you just wanna hold a grudge or make me feel bad for saying what i did, well the later wont happen, i do tend to say things that may be off color to people, but im not perfect, people have said worse things to me about drivers i like, thats how they felt at the moment and im perfectly fine with that,
Previous

Return to Danica