<<

racer1

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Danica NOT lacking fire

<<

gkbacb

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 am

Re: Danica NOT lacking fire

If she had real fire, she would of done more than finger pointing. Uh-oh naughty naughty, please gimmie a break!
<<

racer1

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 am

More ignorant opinions from the peanut gallery of no-nothing Danica haters on here. She wanted to throw her helmet but her spotter told her NOT to according to her radio chatter via ESPN which you apparently didnt hear, or simply would rather igmore so you can post crap> Besides if she had thrown her helmet you wouldve been criticizing that also for copying Tony. What bothers you haters the most--that she is actually successfull or that you are NOT? :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 am

why is it when someone disagrees with you they are ignorant? just like you everyone is allowed to voice an opinion whether it is positive or negative, danica is a hot topic, either you like her or you dont, and many times there will be negativity towards her, but it is you as fan to look past that and respond with something intelligent and the facts, that way people can debate the facts, im pretty sure your going to say something negative towards me because i questioned you, but oh well....
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:09 pm

"why is it when someone disagrees with you they are ignorant"

Why--because that poster like most others here was meant to be hatefull even though apparently was ignorant of the facts that her spotter told her NOT to throw the helmet as ESPN covered it, but it wouldnt matter as mentioned before, most of you Danica haters will post anything hatefull regardless of knowing what really happened or not. Honest opinions or questions is one thing to comment on, but deliberately seeking to simply post hate, while ignoring the facts or understanding will get a response from me---good or bad--its your choice how you comment.

BTW--I thought her shaking the finger was dumb myself as I wished she would've thrown the helmet regardless of spotter orders. The difference is iam not a hater to go online and post a hatefull remark about it like most here love to do on this site where trashing members of the SHR team on this SHR site apparently is welcomed and called an opinion when it clearly is simply ignorance, hatefull or maybe childish fits better for some--GROW UP. Have a nice day. 8-)
<<

gkbacb

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:54 pm

i'm sorry i thought your link for the picture said it all. Appearently not. As it doesn't let you know what her spotter wanted her to do, i am not a hateful poster as you put it. The only information i get is from watching the races on t.v. and Race Hub on Speed, i form my opionins from those two sources, sorry i don't seem to have a channel set-up so i can hear what every team is doing and when, as you seem to. I do find you very ingorant, and the only reason why is YOU HAVE NO CIVILITY ABOUT YOU, don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say. Just because yours posts maybe more informed then mine doesn't make my posts any less important. Maybe you should just not read my posts and then you might have less stress in your life, which might make you a nicer human being. And like I told you a couple of days ago, this is not the way to educate other people on your facts, their is no reason you shouldn't be able to reasonably, post the facts, not be so hard on myself and others, and still get the point across. And for the record I did not hear her spotter say anything to her, all i saw is what she did, but i still don't think finger pointing shows fire and passion. It must be hard to love somebody and defend someone so much, when clearly you are alone in your tub of facts. So I will have a great day, thank you very much
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 pm

racer1 wrote:"why is it when someone disagrees with you they are ignorant"

Why--because that poster like most others here was meant to be hatefull even though apparently was ignorant of the facts that her spotter told her NOT to throw the helmet as ESPN covered it, but it wouldnt matter as mentioned before, most of you Danica haters will post anything hatefull regardless of knowing what really happened or not. Honest opinions or questions is one thing to comment on, but deliberately seeking to simply post hate, while ignoring the facts or understanding will get a response from me---good or bad--its your choice how you comment.

BTW--I thought her shaking the finger was dumb myself as I wished she would've thrown the helmet regardless of spotter orders. The difference is iam not a hater to go online and post a hatefull remark about it like most here love to do on this site where trashing members of the SHR team on this SHR site apparently is welcomed and called an opinion when it clearly is simply ignorance, hatefull or maybe childish fits better for some--GROW UP. Have a nice day. 8-)

If it walks like a duck, I think we all know the rest
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:59 pm

like i always say, if we all agreed on the same thing, this world would be a boring place to live, but i guess its how you wanna disagree and go about that is up to the individual, im not here to judge, i just like asking questions.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Rochelle wrote:
racer1 wrote:"why is it when someone disagrees with you they are ignorant"

If it walks like a duck, I think we all know the rest

it goes good with garlic sauce?
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Yes, Chef Schmoopy :D

BTW, try saying that 3 times :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Rochelle wrote:Yes, Chef Schmoopy :D

BTW, try saying that 3 times :lol:

Duck......................duck........................Goose!
Dang it I almost said it three times in a row!
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Does anyone know about the female three time winner in pro stock this year and has a chance to win the championship ? Thought not! :lol: OOPS, someone here doesn't have any wins and no hope of possably even cracking the top five. :P "Stirs pot and quickly leaves".
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm

wolfgang wrote:Does anyone know about the female three time winner in pro stock this year and has a chance to win the championship ? Thought not! :lol: OOPS, someone here doesn't have any wins and no hope of possably even cracking the top five. :P "Stirs pot and quickly leaves".

About 250 out of 5th, correct wolfgang, not going to happen. Only 1 point ahead of 11th. Anybody that doesn't think she needs another year in NW is delusional. But apparently that's not her call. It would be nice if SHR gave her a fighting chance... I'm guessing it's more of a sponsor call than even SHR. Look how Joey was in ARCA. Out of the frying pan, into the fire, regardless of skill set. Too bad Tony will have egg on his face if/when she bombs. I can understand wanting to give her a chance, but at least give her a fighting chance. And don't throw sponsor $'s at me. Been there, done that, heard that, seen that, don't give a rat's freakin butt about it.

I did like her radio chatter after she hit Denny's tire tread, now that was good :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Rochelle wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Does anyone know about the female three time winner in pro stock this year and has a chance to win the championship ? Thought not! :lol: OOPS, someone here doesn't have any wins and no hope of possably even cracking the top five. :P "Stirs pot and quickly leaves".

About 250 out of 5th, correct wolfgang, not going to happen. Only 1 point ahead of 11th. Anybody that doesn't think she needs another year in NW is delusional. But apparently that's not her call. It would be nice if SHR gave her a fighting chance... I'm guessing it's more of a sponsor call than even SHR. Look how Joey was in ARCA. Out of the frying pan, into the fire, regardless of skill set. Too bad Tony will have egg on his face if/when she bombs. I can understand wanting to give her a chance, but at least give her a fighting chance. And don't throw sponsor $'s at me. Been there, done that, heard that, seen that, don't give a rat's freakin butt about it.

I did like her radio chatter after she hit Denny's tire tread, now that was good :lol:

Told you i stirred pot and left-OOPS! :lol: Hope the cup race is better than the Truck and NW races were,Watkins Glen spoiled me.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:44 am

I know of her. after her 1st win she took a pic in front of the guys trailer with the trophy that she beat & he got all butthurt over it.

I believe their friends again now however.

*Schmoop adds garlic sauce to the pot*
ImageImageImage
Next

Return to Danica