FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Survivor

<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: Survivor

I had to just laugh at that Fed. Agent. Mr. "Ethical and "My Word is Everything" man. Made me want to puke when he is completely disloyal to the 2 women he was in an alliance with at his very first tribal council. Talk about a hypocrate! He just proved himself to be the opposite. Anyone who would be in an alliance with Phil after that stunt would be an imbecile.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

daniluvs14

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 am

tlmerk wrote:I had to just laugh at that Fed. Agent. Mr. "Ethical and "My Word is Everything" man. Made me want to puke when he is completely disloyal to the 2 women he was in an alliance with at his very first tribal council. Talk about a hypocrate! He just proved himself to be the opposite. Anyone who would be in an alliance with Phil after that stunt would be an imbecile.

*like*
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

daniluvs14

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 am

wow why in the wide wide world of sports would that team get rid of a guy??? how stupid.. i hope he beats francesca and comes back to beat the whole bunch of them and win the whole shebang.. what was ROB thinking????? those girls are jsut not strong enuf to win challenges.. they have proved that to me during the first 2 comps.. geez... idiots i tell ya.. idiots!! :ugeek:

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

peanut1439

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:15 am

I agree Dani & I like Rob too, but geez.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 am

I felt sorry for Matt, blindsided by his idol, that sucks!

If only Rob realized how loyal Matt was to him, I don't think he would have done what he did. It's way too early to be thinking about who you want to sit next to in the final 2. I think Rob made a huge mistake and splintered his alliance and his trustworthiness. DUMB!
<<

daniluvs14

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 am

tlmerk wrote:I felt sorry for Matt, blindsided by his idol, that sucks!

If only Rob realized how loyal Matt was to him, I don't think he would have done what he did. It's way too early to be thinking about who you want to sit next to in the final 2. I think Rob made a huge mistake and splintered his alliance and his trustworthiness. DUMB!

i totally agree... i saw it when they were talking to him once and u could really tell he HADa hella lot of respect for rob.. in fact i would go as far as to say rob was his mentor.. but.. i think he can beat whatsherface to get back to the tribe.. but now i gotta know what will happen if that does happen.. ya know??

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:04 pm

I have to agree with you ladies.....can't believe Rob would get rid of his stronger challenge partners already. To make it worse his reasoning was simply because he didn't like the fact that Matt showed good sportsmanship after losing the challenge. Geez! Major mistake on his part in my opinion. Matt may just come back to haunt him in the end.
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

herbie14

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm

I hope rob goes next. I cant stand him. Go Russell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

herbie14

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 pm

poor Russell!
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

peanut1439

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:23 pm

I didn't feel sorry for Russell at all. Buh Bye crybaby. His ego is beyond comprehenion. I am glad he is gone. I like Rob, always have. When he was on Amazing Race, he was the only man that didn't berate his wife & helped Amber the whole way. They were an awesome team. I don't think he will win, but I wish he would. JMO
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

daniluvs14

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:19 am

cannot stand russell.. jeff probst tweets suring the shows, and he let it slip on twitter that we can get ready to see russell return again this season. i told him if they let russell come back i would never watch survivor again.. kinda the same deal i said about big brother bringin jessie back all the time.

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Well I was so happy to see Russell leave that I almost did a gig in front of the tv..........and no I didn't feel sorry for him when he bawled either. He has no sympathy for anyone so why should I have any for him?
He claimed he was done with Survivor, but I'm sure they will come up with big bucks to make sure he returns. They love to have "the guy everyone loves to hate". I will not watch if he returns either because I think 3 times is enough for anyone!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:24 pm

I agree with Peanuts on this one. Have always liked Boston Rob and he is playing the game but still think he was stupid to vote of his alliance with Matt. I kind of hope Matt comes back at the end and whups Rob's butt. Karma you know! Russell went out in pure Russell... crying like a baby. Never liked him. Never liked how he thought he was better than everyone and got sick of him claiming to be the Best Survivor Player ever?! Ugh! Well, he's tried to win 3 or 4 times now and ???
<<

daniluvs14

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

i told jeff probst that if they brought russell back i would never watch survivor again.. they are already talking about how they can get him back in the game!!!! UGH!!!!! :roll:

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 am

So what do you guys think of what's been happening on Survivor lately? Who are you liking? Who are you hating?

I hope Matt comes off Redemption Island and kicks azz.

I hope it comes down to Rob and Matt, though I doubt that would ever happen. Interesting ending though. Not sure who I would root for then.

I think it's going to get interesting from here on out because the numbers will cause alliances to have to start turning on themselves when it comes to voting time.
Previous

Return to The Lobby