FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How can you not love Smoke!!!

<<

jenniferhershner

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: How can you not love Smoke!!!

Please chill out. You owe it to your fans. They don't call MK the brat for nothing. Win Atlanta and Richmond. Show them how it's done.
Smile the whole way to that big check in homestead. That's the revenge that we want. The throw was perfect! :D :D :D :D :D
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi, guys.

JMO, but I was listening to Tony's in-car at Bristol. The car was so bad at the beginning of the race, Tony didn't know what to say to Steve about making the car better. Tony was REALLY frustrated before they got the car to run better. By the time Tony had his dust up with Matt, he saw all the work they had done all night go up in smoke (was that a pun?). I certainly don't blame him for being upset with Matt, but I also thought Matt was not the cause of all his frustration.

Again, JMO, but the thing that is bothering me is that a great driver like Tony and great CC like Steve can't seem to get their cars in better starting condition during track practice. I would really like to see them have good cars to start the races with for these next 2 races, and the points will take care of themselves.

Hope everyone enjoys Labor Day Weekend and the Races!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 pm

I loved what Tony did on Saturday night. It was true emotions. The sport needs more Tonys and Kevins and less JJs and Jeff Gordons (well even he has his moments).
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:12 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Hi, guys.

JMO, but I was listening to Tony's in-car at Bristol. The car was so bad at the beginning of the race, Tony didn't know what to say to Steve about making the car better. Tony was REALLY frustrated before they got the car to run better. By the time Tony had his dust up with Matt, he saw all the work they had done all night go up in smoke (was that a pun?). I certainly don't blame him for being upset with Matt, but I also thought Matt was not the cause of all his frustration.

Again, JMO, but the thing that is bothering me is that a great driver like Tony and great CC like Steve can't seem to get their cars in better starting condition during track practice. I would really like to see them have good cars to start the races with for these next 2 races, and the points will take care of themselves.

Hope everyone enjoys Labor Day Weekend and the Races!

First of all welcome back NASCAR Nana 8-) ....Surgery must have been a success......you and I love our scanners...it really tells so much more of the story of what happened Saturday nite....I just hope the inconsistency in his car can somehow be resolved...I am pleased that they had made the car a lot better before half of the race was over.....this proves to me the feedback Tony is giving Steve and Steve's adjustments are working. I just wish they could start out better so that would eliminate the frustration meter being pegged out. I think that will come in time!!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Thank you, Annalee. Surgery did go well and I'm getting back to my new normal.

Yes, the guys would have less frustration if they could get more out of practice. I won't even wish for Tony to qualify better, but just have a better car to start the race in.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Tonys' introduction was the best i've heard since BK over Carl Edwards,lmao! .Ken Shrader was my favorite far as emotions went after Leffler took him out,far as the race went. Robby Gordon still has it over Tony far as the helmet toss,robby was standing in traffic and actuallly was aiming for the driver when he hit the window net. :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Tony