FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Get In The Ring

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

No, I think you need to add an ow to the go, then the word up... Neither gave room, so not only does Tony f* himself, but if he moves to the wild card spot, he f*'s Ryan too. Way to go, couldn't be more proud :roll:

Throw another helmet on the barbie!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Rochelle wrote:No, I think you need to add an ow to the go, then the word up... Neither gave room, so not only does Tony f* himself, but if he moves to the wild card spot, he f*'s Ryan too. Way to go, couldn't be more proud :roll:

just a few weeks ago matt was everyone's darling, and how great he would fit at SHR, now watch people trash him for good hard racing by both drivers..
I miss you Frehley........
<<

TonyTina14

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Rochelle wrote:No, I think you need to add an ow to the go, then the word up... Neither gave room, so not only does Tony f* himself, but if he moves to the wild card spot, he f*'s Ryan too. Way to go, couldn't be more proud :roll:

just a few weeks ago matt was everyone's darling, and how great he would fit at SHR, now watch people trash him for good hard racing by both drivers..

MJ this is true matt is a good racer but i never wanted him at SHR but if
you watch the race as close as i did and i think you did matt was only good on the high side just like other drivers, and Tony was up there and
matt kept it in the gas pushing Tony up in the bad area by the wall if he had not come down he would have been in the wall matt still did not give him room so they crashed!!! i think tony has every right to be mad!!
and ryan needs to kick wpm butt!!!!!!! it was a good bristal race but
there are names in the black books tonight.....lol they have a good wrght
up on it on marbles they say its the best viedo of the year.....lol there has been a lot of drivers throw the helemt but tony holds the record of
of 2 ....lol AWESOME SMOKE!!!!!!
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:59 pm

TonyTina14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

MJ this is true matt is a good racer but i never wanted him at SHR but if
you watch the race as close as i did and i think you did matt was only good on the high side just like other drivers, and Tony was up there and
matt kept it in the gas pushing Tony up in the bad area by the wall if he had not come down he would have been in the wall matt still did not give him room so they crashed!!! i think tony has every right to be mad!!
and ryan needs to kick wpm butt!!!!!!! it was a good bristal race but
there are names in the black books tonight.....lol they have a good wrght
up on it on marbles they say its the best viedo of the year.....lol there has been a lot of drivers throw the helemt but tony holds the record of
of 2 ....lol AWESOME SMOKE!!!!!!

Apparently you missed the Australia story from a couple of off-seasons ago, hence the throw another helmet on the barbie reference.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 pm

I say put em in the ring. Unfortunately, not sure Smoke and Matty are in the same weight class.
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 pm

ya tony wanted a hot pink tutu, but didnt come in his size
I miss you Frehley........
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Agree!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
Previous

Return to The Lobby