FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Im not a fan of Carl Edwards but.....

<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:47 am

Re: Im not a fan of Carl Edwards but.....

Like I said, I didn't see the point in listing them all out with all the penalties...I could do that if you would like me to and give you an exact running total, but what would the point be and what would it accomplish. I was just trying to show you something and that was that they are not as perfect as you make them out to be.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 am

beaverpond wrote:Like I said, I didn't see the point in listing them all out with all the penalties...I could do that if you would like me to and give you an exact running total, but what would the point be and what would it accomplish. I was just trying to show you something and that was that they are not as perfect as you make them out to be.

in any of my postings, have i used the word perfect? no, that is your word, no one is perfect, i said they are great, and the stats prove it, i know what infractions they have had through all the years, but they are not the only team to be penalized, and thats where this all starts, dont make less of someone career, just because it is easy to say they cheated, because nascar is full of cheats, people want to call them cheats, cuz its easier to do that then give them the recognition they deserve,
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 am

Even goodie-2-shoes Gibbs teams have cheated (some type of magnet or plate below the peddles)

and don't forget the wonderful 29 team with their false bottomed fuel tank to reduce weight during qualifying that made it appear to have a full fuel tank.

And Roush with a part behind Edwards' seat that opened up for more hp.

these were all at least a few years back, when (or about the time) the 48 team was caught cheating.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

daniluvs14

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 am

jamo14 wrote:Even goodie-2-shoes Gibbs teams have cheated (some type of magnet or plate below the peddles)

and don't forget the wonderful 29 team with their false bottomed fuel tank to reduce weight during qualifying that made it appear to have a full fuel tank.

these were all at least a few years back, when (or about the time) the 48 team was caught cheating.

*likes*
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Got yah MJ! Hater,nah,but i wish i could have seen your face when you read my post.Ha! Ha! Look at the way RCR equiptment runs,why do yah think Dale had to do what he had to do? Doesn't matter what anyone says about Dale,he was the best, like him or not. Today it's all about the money,just like any other sport. Don't dislike anyone at HMS,just the owner and i don't mean Jeff.
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 pm

jamo14 wrote:Even goodie-2-shoes Gibbs teams have cheated (some type of magnet or plate below the peddles)

Don't forget Junior Johnson,he was the best at it.God i miss that man at the track! Course Cale could win w/o Jr.-just not as much.LOL Don't forget that slight margin of error with the #33 last year either.HMS is the Junior Johnson of today thou,no doubt about it,i just don't have the respect or any admiration for Rick as i do Junior.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm

wolfgang wrote:Got yah MJ! Hater,nah,but i wish i could have seen your face when you read my post.Ha! Ha! Look at the way RCR equiptment runs,why do yah think Dale had to do what he had to do? Doesn't matter what anyone says about Dale,he was the best, like him or not. Today it's all about the money,just like any other sport. Don't dislike anyone at HMS,just the owner and i don't mean Jeff.

hate to disappoint ya, but i am truly emotionless when it comes to internet posts , just like i am void of emotion on race day, to me this is entertainment, and i dont let it get me down if the driver i follow has a crappy day,
im here to debate things, and in the process maybe learn about drivers i never knew.......
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Emotion? It Shows! So you are a robot? Ha!Ha!
<<

14Smoke14

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 pm

I love how yall just took over my post with all this CRAP!!!!

Recess is over!!!!!
14SMoke14
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 pm

14Smoke14 wrote:I love how yall just took over my post with all this CRAP!!!!

Recess is over!!!!!

Have to admit myself,i forgot what the original post was.I'm happy for yah and hope you have a great time!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 pm

sometimes things stray, that is what the board is about, debating, wolf and i debate alot, cuz we never see eye to eye, i cant apologize for that, i had a few threads that went off topic, just how it is sometimes,
now i need to go charge my circuits, as a robot i need my strength............ :mrgreen:
<<

14Smoke14

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 pm

michaeljohn wrote:sometimes things stray, that is what the board is about, debating, wolf and i debate alot, cuz we never see eye to eye, i cant apologize for that, i had a few threads that went off topic, just how it is sometimes,
now i need to go charge my circuits, as a robot i need my strength............ :mrgreen:

I didnt ask for an apology so Im glad you didnt apologize! Sometime things stray, ha!

This is what im about! Now I need to chill for awhile, as a human, i need my break from silliness!
14SMoke14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:25 pm

silly is good tho, its like we are one big dysfunctional family, but no harm is intended,
i did think about your problem tho, id wear a tony hat to the race, and if u had a carl shirt wear that also, people always mix and match, this way u can represent tony and no one would think twice.......
Previous

Return to The Lobby