FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica finishes 9th at Bristol!

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 am

Danica finishes 9th at Bristol!

Wow. Aside from the road courses, they was the best race Danica has ever ran in NASCAR. She raced like a veteran. She started in the back and just went to the front. She raced clean too. She didn't have a scratch on her car. And comes home with a top ten? That is amazing. If she can run good at Bristol, you can run good anywhere, she might be finally turning a corner. That was a very impressive raced, I was expecting her to struggle.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 am

Re: Danica finishes 9th at Bristol!

I can't remember what lap it was, but it was towards the end of the race and I think it was the 43 that side swiped her. The spotter and was checking for right side front end damage and said she was fine. But, man oh man was she ticked. I think she uses more profanity on the radio than Junior and Kyle Busch combined when she is angry. I had to mute the thing so my daughter did not have to listen to her during that rant. It was not the only time that happened. It happened a couple of times last night. I was watching and listening to her through the on board cameras and mics with NASCAR Race Buddy...my daughter was just begging me to let her listen and watch using the computer and watch it on tv.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Danica finishes 9th at Bristol!

She did a good consistent job last night. She used pit stratergy to get into the top 15 & pretty much stayed aroubnd that spot all night, until they started taking each other out in front.
She never complained about the car which meant she was comfy.

Early in the race she did do her typical when around other cars got over zealous, drove a lil to hard & ran into the 43's left rear tire, when he wouldnt give up the spot, but other than that, I cant think of a single mistake she made. Probably her most complete race to date. She took what was there & didnt force anything.
Austin Dillon was the dangerous one all night last night. (long before he took out Bayne)

Tonight will be a little diffferent. More Horsepower & more braking. Less rolling into the corners.
Will be a good learning curve for her this year.
ImageImageImage

Return to Danica