FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Get In The Ring

<<

cslonewolf

Posts: 312

195

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Get In The Ring

I really like this site, but I am sick and tired of all the childish BS.... It seems no matter what thread I try to read it is loaded w/ a bunch of drama. I click on a thread about Ryan and the only thing I learn is that this person is a d!@k, or that person is an @$$. It's getting kind of tiresome. So I figured what this place needs is a place for this crap...... Well here it is. You got some problem with someone bring it here to "The Ring". Fight it out here, and stop ruining all the other threads.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 940

240

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 am

Re: Get In The Ring

Welcome to the internet :D
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2405

Images: 1
5671

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:36 am

Re: Get In The Ring

I like it. Great idea. Bravo. Kudos to you sir.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1061

Images: 1
5474

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:25 am

Re: Get In The Ring

Didn't Cajun have this...waaay back when the original shizzy was happenin'???? Yeah...didn't work then either... ;) :roll: :?...... :|
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1852

Images: 10
4686

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:51 am

Re: Get In The Ring

smoke14rulez wrote:Didn't Cajun have this...waaay back when the original shizzy was happenin'???? Yeah...didn't work then either... ;) :roll: :?...... :|


Yup......it was called the "bull ring"
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

smoke14rulez

User avatar

Posts: 1061

Images: 1
5474

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:13 am

Re: Get In The Ring

midwesternsmoke wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:Didn't Cajun have this...waaay back when the original shizzy was happenin'???? Yeah...didn't work then either... ;) :roll: :?...... :|


Yup......it was called the "bull ring"


;) ...but, for some reason I wuz' thinkin' wood shed... :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 852

Images: 0
4910

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

onerockindoc wrote:I like it. Great idea. Bravo. Kudos to you sir.

I second that! It's worth a try anyway!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8490

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

smoke14rulez wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:Didn't Cajun have this...waaay back when the original shizzy was happenin'???? Yeah...didn't work then either... ;) :roll: :?...... :|


Yup......it was called the "bull ring"


;) ...but, for some reason I wuz' thinkin' wood shed... :lol:


for some reason the term "wwod shed" takes me back to my catholic school days and how the priests and nuns would smack the crap out of kids.....
Image
<<

jsw14

User avatar

Posts: 3689

Images: 2
3042

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 am

Location: Florida

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

Hmmmm, I even bought tickets in the front row for the first fight on this post :roll: :roll: I'm waitin for the first round to startImage :lol: :lol: :lol:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4647

Images: 14
5471

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

I think I know who should be in the first round and I also can predict the winner. :lol:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2988

Images: 3
840

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

beaverpond wrote:I think I know who should be in the first round and I also can predict the winner. :lol:

He won't,i tried something simular to this before if it's who i think you mean. ;)
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8490

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

so if i fight with myself, i have to do it here?? ahhhhhhhhhhh the voices in my head have a place to go, hahaha
Image
<<

TonyTina14

Posts: 70

Images: 0
180

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

well this post can get pretty lonley in here when there is no fighting
going or one being promoted so what do you think of droping down
a movie screen in between fights and have pop corn and drinks and
Mike & Ikes before mike is gone....lol
ok what movie did this come from??? ok i will make it easy to start out
Call Me Crazy one more Time....lol
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 940

240

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

TonyTina14 wrote:well this post can get pretty lonley in here when there is no fighting
going or one being promoted so what do you think of droping down
a movie screen in between fights and have pop corn and drinks and
Mike & Ikes before mike is gone....lol
ok what movie did this come from??? ok i will make it easy to start out
Call Me Crazy one more Time....lol


Hancock. I watched it last weekend for I don't know what reason.


"Good, Bad, I'm the Guy with the Gun" Which was so much better than the Director's Cut version of "I may be good, but not that good."
<<

TonyTina14

Posts: 70

Images: 0
180

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Re: Get In The Ring

OK LETS SELL THE TICKETS!!!!!!!! pop the popcorn and i think we will
have to sneek in a bottle for this one SMOKE AND MATT!!!!!!!!!
SMOKE THREW A STRIKE WITH THE HELMET and Tony is throwing down
on matt!!!!!!! go Tony!!!!!!!
Next

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tinker and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER