FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Montreal

<<

palino_s

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Re: Montreal

Jacques is jerk, crybaby, wrecker and bald guy. It is nothing new. In F1 days his haircuts, crashing and crying was more interesting than his racing.. He is only clown.

And Eury is also clown. That shoe didnt help, but also didnt start her problems. .She told eury jr there was something wrong with the car since her qualifying lap..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Went to Montreal and dam it if i can't find my other shoe! The only thing i have to say about Ricky one win Craven is have a cup of STFU! Then Jacque,what can yah say aside next time go or get the #### out of the way and how do you like it? :shock: Sammy,awesome job,wish we had another lap or the part timer in the #18 didn't get into you. Danica,well we all know she wasn't going to win anyhow,who do you think broke the car in the first place,the shoe? :mrgreen:
Sammys car looked a #### of alot worse don't yah think! Let the defense begin! :P
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Being from Maine and a having been a fan of Ricky Craven and having met him a number of times. He won his first race at Martinsville on October 15, 2001 and won his second race on March 16, 2003 at Darlington. He also had 4 wins starting in 1991 and the last in 1994 in the Busch series and 1 win in the Camping World Truck Series in 2005. So that is 7 wins in NASCAR, not one.

Just wanted to set the record straight.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 pm

beaverpond wrote:Being from Maine and a having been a fan of Ricky Craven and having met him a number of times. He won his first race at Martinsville on October 15, 2001 and won his second race on March 16, 2003 at Darlington. He also had 4 wins starting in 1991 and the last in 1994 in the Busch series and 1 win in the Camping World Truck Series in 2005. So that is 7 wins in NASCAR, not one.

Just wanted to set the record straight.

Ok,then i guess his win at Darlington is the only one most anyone can remember,he may be a nice guy,but Ricky Craven i still say have that cup,because half the time he doesn't have a clue what the #### he's talking about and never shuts up,he's worse than DW.Andy Petree please,where are you!
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 pm

I have been part of some of his fund raisers, I have even worked security at some of the hotels he has stayed at here in Maine when he was racing in NH, I have been to his sporting goods store that he and his family have in Newburg, ME.

If you don't like him, that is fine. That is your opinion, but I know him on the personal level outside of NASCAR. I know him through his foundation, I knew him through NASCAR, I know him as a business man, I also know his family through local politics.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 pm

That was another amazing road race run by Danica. She had a better shot to win on saturday than she did at Road America. Who throws a shoe on track? Frustrating that when she actually does well something happens to her. That was her last best chance for a top five too.

Jac is such a crybaby. I was so happy for Justin Allgaier that made up for Danica's issues. How is he going to be mad at Allgaier when he does worse to everyone else? What he did to Tags was pathetic.

And Beaver Wolf doesn't like Craven because Craven is one of the few voices of reason in the booth and you know Wolf doesn't like reason ;).
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

beaverpond wrote:I have been part of some of his fund raisers, I have even worked security at some of the hotels he has stayed at here in Maine when he was racing in NH, I have been to his sporting goods store that he and his family have in Newburg, ME.

If you don't like him, that is fine. That is your opinion, but I know him on the personal level outside of NASCAR. I know him through his foundation, I knew him through NASCAR, I know him as a business man, I also know his family through local politics.

Never said i didn't like him BP,i just don't want him in the booth or Nascar Now for that matter.Nascar Now he kisses the ground JJ walks on and it gets pretty sickening as it did with Danica this past weekend,let alone talking about nothing.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:That was another amazing road race run by Danica. She had a better shot to win on saturday than she did at Road America. Who throws a shoe on track? Frustrating that when she actually does well something happens to her. That was her last best chance for a top five too.

Jac is such a crybaby. I was so happy for Justin Allgaier that made up for Danica's issues. How is he going to be mad at Allgaier when he does worse to everyone else? What he did to Tags was pathetic.

And Beaver Wolf doesn't like Craven because Craven is one of the few voices of reason in the booth and you know Wolf doesn't like reason ;).

Yeah,he had an exciting career and knows everything,just like you!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:13 am

wolfgang wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:That was another amazing road race run by Danica. She had a better shot to win on saturday than she did at Road America. Who throws a shoe on track? Frustrating that when she actually does well something happens to her. That was her last best chance for a top five too.

Yeah,he had an exciting career and knows everything,just like you!

Why... you are no Daisy at all! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Huckleberry! :mrgreen:
Previous

Return to Danica