FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4264

1100

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 am

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

onerockindoc wrote:Last week on the Race Hub they had JR on the hotseat for an in depth and revealing interview. When they showed him jumping out of his car in the garage at Pocono to jack the car up before his guys arrived something happened to me on a level not seen since the Grinch grew a heart.became a member of JR nation right then and there folks. I don't think I'll be wearing any 88 gear in Richmond but I do think he is awesome.

And.......I send heartfelt congratulations to Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team for taking over the points lead today.

Whew....had to get all that off my chest, now I can sleep. Thank you and good night

If you are a Dale Jr. fan, then you have to be a Steve Letarte fan. My humble opinion is Letarte is the reason Dale jr. is the driver he is today. Think he should get some credit here as well.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8479

Images: 0
5759

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 am

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

Steve has made an impact to dale and his racing, this is his 3rd CC since bein at hendrick, plus putting the 88 in with the 48 was a boost too, because chad had to oversee the 88 team for awhile, kinda like what ray e. had to do in 96, while bein in charge of the 24, Mr H made him in charge of the 25, i cant see Jr winning a championship until he starts winning on a regular basis........
Image
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 851

Images: 0
4904

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

michaeljohn wrote:it was a crazy weekend


jealousy is going to eat you alive sunshine14, you want to be treated like an adult here, but then you throw out your lil baby comments, when this thread was meant to be positive, but your lil infantile brain cant handle it when someone out of the blue compliments JJ, or maybe your just mad cuz nobody gives a rats butt about your lame jamie mac threads



Let's quit with the antagonism on this site. We all don't agree and we should be able to give people SH*t about things they say but let's try to ax the name calling. MJ---You tell someone else to be positive and yet you're negative. You tell someone else to act like an adult and then you call them out for having an infantile brain.... This is my only issue with you MJ. I don't always agree with you but you're smart, funny and I like reading your posts... but I don't like it when you dish it out but can't take it. If you choose to be a bully when you feel like it, fine, but don't tell others to be "adult, positive" posters unless you do the same. Sorry... this would be better said in a PM but I don't do those. So that's my 2 cents this morning even though it's none of my business. I do enjoy reading all the posts on this site and my tendency to stick up for people sometimes, just causes my fingers to type these kinds of responses. My pet peeve--- people who dish it out but can't take it and can't live by the advice they dole out to others. Loses my respect every time.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8479

Images: 0
5759

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

tlmerk wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:it was a crazy weekend


jealousy is going to eat you alive sunshine14, you want to be treated like an adult here, but then you throw out your lil baby comments, when this thread was meant to be positive, but your lil infantile brain cant handle it when someone out of the blue compliments JJ, or maybe your just mad cuz nobody gives a rats butt about your lame jamie mac threads



Let's quit with the antagonism on this site. We all don't agree and we should be able to give people SH*t about things they say but let's try to ax the name calling. MJ---You tell someone else to be positive and yet you're negative. You tell someone else to act like an adult and then you call them out for having an infantile brain.... This is my only issue with you MJ. I don't always agree with you but you're smart, funny and I like reading your posts... but I don't like it when you dish it out but can't take it. If you choose to be a bully when you feel like it, fine, but don't tell others to be "adult, positive" posters unless you do the same. Sorry... this would be better said in a PM but I don't do those. So that's my 2 cents this morning even though it's none of my business. I do enjoy reading all the posts on this site and my tendency to stick up for people sometimes, just causes my fingers to type these kinds of responses. My pet peeve--- people who dish it out but can't take it and can't live by the advice they dole out to others. Loses my respect every time.


i edited this cuz its not worth it, im not going to ruin doc's thread, if you wanna coddle SS go right ahead, your the minority here, many are bored with his antics, so more power to ya, if you look in this thread, i expressed what i felt, and then continued to carry on with what doc started and also apologized to her, but the person you choose to defend, kepts picking at me, hey WHATEVER...........
Image
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 851

Images: 0
4904

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

Uhh... getting back to the original post... Yep Doc, I have always liked Jr. and I think all those who think he's a no talent riding on his dad's coattails may be paying attention now. You can't get into the Chase if you're not talented... Just as Kyle B and Ryan.

Still lovin that BK and love how he spoke about Ambrose post WG. He's giving respect where it's due and I LIKE THAT!

Ambrose proved he still has "it" on the road course. Should have seen that coming. Good for him!!

JJ doesn't have to prove anything to anyone but He's still got it too.

Wish I had been able to see the whole race. Looked like a good one.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

michaeljohn wrote:Steve has made an impact to dale and his racing, this is his 3rd CC since bein at hendrick, plus putting the 88 in with the 48 was a boost too, because chad had to oversee the 88 team for awhile, kinda like what ray e. had to do in 96, while bein in charge of the 24, Mr H made him in charge of the 25, i cant see Jr winning a championship until he starts winning on a regular basis........


In 1996 Jeff Gordon won 10 races, Terry Labonte won 2 races.. Terry won championship with broken hand..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

michaeljohn wrote:
tlmerk wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:it was a crazy weekend


jealousy is going to eat you alive sunshine14, you want to be treated like an adult here, but then you throw out your lil baby comments, when this thread was meant to be positive, but your lil infantile brain cant handle it when someone out of the blue compliments JJ, or maybe your just mad cuz nobody gives a rats butt about your lame jamie mac threads



Let's quit with the antagonism on this site. We all don't agree and we should be able to give people SH*t about things they say but let's try to ax the name calling. MJ---You tell someone else to be positive and yet you're negative. You tell someone else to act like an adult and then you call them out for having an infantile brain.... This is my only issue with you MJ. I don't always agree with you but you're smart, funny and I like reading your posts... but I don't like it when you dish it out but can't take it. If you choose to be a bully when you feel like it, fine, but don't tell others to be "adult, positive" posters unless you do the same. Sorry... this would be better said in a PM but I don't do those. So that's my 2 cents this morning even though it's none of my business. I do enjoy reading all the posts on this site and my tendency to stick up for people sometimes, just causes my fingers to type these kinds of responses. My pet peeve--- people who dish it out but can't take it and can't live by the advice they dole out to others. Loses my respect every time.


i edited this cuz its not worth it, im not going to ruin doc's thread, if you wanna coddle SS go right ahead, your the minority here, many are bored with his antics, so more power to ya, if you look in this thread, i expressed what i felt, and then continued to carry on with what doc started and also apologized to her, but the person you choose to defend, kepts picking at me, hey WHATEVER...........


blah, blah, blah.. Once again you sound like a 10 years old kid.
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

MJ is just a big contradiction.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8479

Images: 0
5759

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

another thread ruined, be proud,
Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

michaeljohn wrote:another thread ruined, be proud,

Your the one who ruined it :roll:.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:Last week on the Race Hub they had JR on the hotseat for an in depth and revealing interview. When they showed him jumping out of his car in the garage at Pocono to jack the car up before his guys arrived something happened to me on a level not seen since the Grinch grew a heart.became a member of JR nation right then and there folks. I don't think I'll be wearing any 88 gear in Richmond but I do think he is awesome.

And.......I send heartfelt congratulations to Jimmie Johnson and the 48 team for taking over the points lead today.

Whew....had to get all that off my chest, now I can sleep. Thank you and good night

If you are a Dale Jr. fan, then you have to be a Steve Letarte fan. My humble opinion is Letarte is the reason Dale jr. is the driver he is today. Think he should get some credit here as well.

Dale did just that, in a tv interview the week after he won.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8479

Images: 0
5759

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

i know that victory lane was so hectic jam, i dont even recall him sayin anything about steve, but thats why we go you here, set us straight.
Image
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

When Steve came along, Dale got more involved in the garage, leaving behind the habit of waiting to show up at the time the track was opened for practice.

He (and Steve) said Steve changed the mentality of the 88's garage. It was a pretty good segment on espn. Dale said Steve was the reason he was doing better this year in that sit down interview.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8479

Images: 0
5759

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

i must have missed it, ill checkout utube for it
Image
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4264

1100

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Re: A few random and maybe unpopular thoughts

jamo14 wrote:When Steve came along, Dale got more involved in the garage, leaving behind the habit of waiting to show up at the time the track was opened for practice.

He (and Steve) said Steve changed the mentality of the 88's garage. It was a pretty good segment on espn. Dale said Steve was the reason he was doing better this year in that sit down interview.

Yeah I saw that. Wasnt saying Dale doesnt give him credit. I was pointing out to the new Jr fan. (Rochelle) Not sure if she knew that.
Wasnt too long ago you would have hunted down & find Dale to get him back in the car when it got fixed. Now he is jacking the car up himself!
ImageImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER