FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SMOKE, DEGA, NATIONWIDE????

<<

14Smoke14

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

SMOKE, DEGA, NATIONWIDE????

Will Smoke be driving anyones car in the Nationwide race at Dega???
14SMoke14
<<

Bel14

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: SMOKE, DEGA, NATIONWIDE????

The only Nationwide I have seen he was running was Daytona for the Harvicks. Of course that could always change.
"Our race fans know more about my schedule than I know about my schedule...Race fans are a special breed of fan you do not see in other sports. They will ride the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows with you no matter what."
Tony Stewart
<<

Shander

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Bel14 wrote:The only Nationwide I have seen he was running was Daytona for the Harvicks. Of course that could always change.

That's the way I heard it too.... too bad I would like to see him run a few nationwide races.
"No Woman will ever be truly satisfied... because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money."
Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter.. don't mind and those that mind... don't matter!!
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

He'll more likely be running something at the Dirt Track at Talladega that day. Like folks have said, Daytona is it for him on the Nationwide side this year, he's back to doing a lot of short track races now that he doesn't have an owner to answer to.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:...now that he doesn't have an owner to answer to.

Unless he talks to himself. ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

TSFan1439

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 pm

I am excited to see Tony race that Formula 1 car. I also would like to see Tony try and race an Indy car at the Indy 500 again. Of course, he said he would NOT unless he did several races and was with a team for more than one race. Sure would be cool to see an Office Depot/Mobile1 Indy Car with Tony in it........ I like it that Tony only races in a few Nationwide tracks., I also do agree, Dega is a great track for him to do both races. I would like to also see him do a Nationwide in Montreal, CA and at Indy. I think he would domintae at both. He is the most dominate at the road courses here,, would be col to see him run at Montreal with all the road racers Not normally seen at cup.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 pm

I wish he ran a couple more Nationwide races. Like TSFan1439 said, it'd be great to see him try Montreal, or at least run Watkins Glen again. Would be a good test to see who's really the better road racer, Tony or Marcos Ambrose.

I'm biased but I wish there was something that could get him to run the Nationwide race at Atlanta. Doubt it though.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.

Return to Tony