FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Adderall

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: Adderall

azk8ster wrote:One thing that i've not seen ANYwhere (and admittedly, i haven't searched too hard) is where his wife, a chiropractor, stands with all this. If he was having such problems with sleeping/pressure/anxiety, i would assume she could help him get prescription meds so he wouldn't have to rely on something from a friend of a friend. Again admittedly, i really don't know if chiros can prescribe, so i may be, and probabaly am, way off base.

but really? "i took a pill from a friend of a friend because he told me it was a workout supplement?" i've heard more logical excuses from my 4 year-old great-nephew! which is why i have no qualms judging him and casting stones, he's insulting my intelligence, everyone's inteligence.

I was wondering where she's been also. I thought I heard something about them being separated but that wasn't from a reliable source. I thought he might say something in his interview since her absence is noticeable, but he didn't. That could be a part of his poor decision making lately. I was a little surprised that Dillner didn't ask about her but I was kind of glad he didn't. Shows respect, something a lot of reporters don't seem to show a much of. I just googled him but it says he's married, so I don't know. I would have thought she'd be by his side through all this.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

palino_s

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 am

smokieonefour wrote:With the exception of Hidden Hollow & Im4Tony... everyone on here who has talked about Adderall has been wrong, mis-informed or listens & repeats gossip.

Do any of you KNOW of people who have to take this drug and why? (( Besides just one person and that one solitary experience - please .....)) Do any of you know WHY certain people have to take it? What it really does for them?

I'm not going to educate everyone out there... WIKI is there for all to use & learn.

A.J. made a mistake that cost him his career... and yet not one person feels sympathy for him, his family or others connected with him... sad. It's not just A.J. who is affected.

I'm sure all of you casting stones at him never made a mistake either ... or been defined for the rest of your life by that one mistake... so you don't know how it feels...but I do.

I've been there so many times, it's where & why I developed the "give everyone some wiggle room" plan. A little wiggle room does a LOT for respect - both ways. If you give it, you get it.

My thoughts & prayers go to A.J. who is hurting down to his soul ... and everyone affected by his decision.

If he said this story after A test, maybe I buy it..

Some years ago he drove drunk.. He said - it is first time and policemen caught him.. Now he ate 1 pill and NASCAR caught him..

He is unluckiest person on world, or he is another Mayfield..
Last edited by palino_s on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Sorry, but he got paid way too much money to be so stupid. Seriously, I believe in 2nd chances, I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time only to be slapped in the face with his pathetic excuse. I don't care who you are, ignorance is no excuse. I've paid that price so why doesn't he have to? Just because he's a high profile athlete? Because he has more to lose? It's all relevant. I'm so tired of the bleeding heart attitude and yes, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it, just the same as everyone else. I'm tired of people trying to make me feel bad because I think he's an idiot and full of BS. Poor AJ, didn't know what Adderall is/was. WTF people? Do you not think someone that makes millions of dollars should have a little more common sense? Do you not think that someone that has the potential to ruin someone else's life on a weekly basis should show a little more responsibility? Oh, he was going through a bad time and he was tired. Whatever! Who hasn't? Go home and take a #### nap. I'm so sick of it. His life is not over, and he may actually become a better person and be more appreciative of what he has because of this. Oh waaaa, he might have to live on less money, well, welcome to the club. Man-up and live with it. Stop playing the sympathy card and get your life together and maybe, just maybe, you'll earn back a fraction of the respect you lost. All he's done is made excuses for his lack of judgement along with throwing in a little of "yes, it was my fault". Bottom line is the excuses only show he's not truly taking the blame for any of it. Bad move in my book.

This is the last I have to say about this, I'm so done with this subject.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:18 pm

your not done, your never done, im gonna drag you back in.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:18 pm

I checked out WIKI as suggested. I found out one thing I believe AJ forgot about or didn't know. He took a drug without a precription and in some states that is a misdemeanor. It depends on what the medication is and what for. It is against the law in some states and the charge might be higher. The precription could be perfectly legal but if it is someone elses name no one else has a legal right to take it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing