FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Adderall

<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Adderall

Stupid move AJ... Sounds a bit fishy to me, like my dog ate my homework...

3 days before the race a friend of a friend gave him an energy pill? Come on... Most of the ADD/ADHD medications take a few days to build up in your system. At least they did with a friend of mine's daughter. And how would that not be the first thing that popped into your mind when you fail a drug test. Sounds like BS to me... :roll:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/a ... ath-080712
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Re: Adderall

wow, he really is a tool, im surprised he didnt say " my friends held me down and massaged my throat so i could swallow the pill."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:58 pm

maybe im a cynic, but i wasnt buying that interview he had on espn, what moron in their right mind would put a pill in their mouth and not knowing what it was, i dont feel pitty for him, he is talking about pressure and not liking the person he was becoming, tell that to the average american struggling to pay their bills, doing what it takes to survive, or those who are in physical pain and are limited in doing the every day tasks, shut up AJ!!!!!!! anything that really gets me going is to hear a athlete belly ache.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 pm

You can't fix, Stupid!!
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Annalee wrote:You can't fix, Stupid!!

yes you can........... its just not legal! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

im4tony

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:59 am

highly controlled drug one that would require a dr. prescription or he bought it off the streets...and no, it is not in anything over the counter. Common AJ don't take us for stupid.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 am

Either

A. AJ is dumber than I already thought he was.

Or

B. He comes up with lousy cover ups.

Who takes a pill without knowing what is in it? That is complete B.S. Now you have to wonder what else he may have been doing.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Fact is, he would have had to take more than 1 pill closer than 3 days before the test for it to show up. Probably something he's been taking for awhile. How stupid is he, having to call Jeff Gordon and ask him what he should do? Man-up! That whole stupid story is as bad as it gets. Sounded like something a child would say. He can't possibly think anyone with half a brain would buy that. What a stupid little f**k. Hopefully he won't get back into NASCAR, we already have enough tools in the sport.

Ok, I feel better now :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

i changed my mind, he is totally innocent, just like oj simpson was innocent.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i changed my mind, he is totally innocent, just like oj simpson was innocent.

I'm not fallin for that... 8-)
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Rochelle wrote:Fact is, he would have had to take more than 1 pill closer than 3 days before the test for it to show up.

...not necessarily, since the drug's confirmed now we have to look at common "recreational" usage. I don't buy the "friend gave me a pill so I just swallowed it" sh*t either. I wouldn't even take something from a family member without knowing the name of the substance and/or the "active", dat' sh*t's crazee. Now, common recreational usage is to crush and snort Adderall. This allows a greater amount to be absorbed than would normally be absorbed through the digestive tract(absorbs faster too and gives a cocaine like buzz).

It wouldn't suprise me, since we know he was using recreationally, if this is how he actually used it(possibly parachuting). Either way...he's A. J.ackass... ;) :|
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 pm

With the exception of Hidden Hollow & Im4Tony... everyone on here who has talked about Adderall has been wrong, mis-informed or listens & repeats gossip.

Do any of you KNOW of people who have to take this drug and why? (( Besides just one person and that one solitary experience - please .....)) Do any of you know WHY certain people have to take it? What it really does for them?

I'm not going to educate everyone out there... WIKI is there for all to use & learn.

A.J. made a mistake that cost him his career... and yet not one person feels sympathy for him, his family or others connected with him... sad. It's not just A.J. who is affected.

I'm sure all of you casting stones at him never made a mistake either ... or been defined for the rest of your life by that one mistake... so you don't know how it feels...but I do.

I've been there so many times, it's where & why I developed the "give everyone some wiggle room" plan. A little wiggle room does a LOT for respect - both ways. If you give it, you get it.

My thoughts & prayers go to A.J. who is hurting down to his soul ... and everyone affected by his decision.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

jamo14

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Didn't know it was a requirement to sympathize over a celebrity who got caught using a drug a little too much.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 pm

i was down that road, so i can cast stones all day, i use to drink a 6 pack every morning and smoke some ganja, only had myself to blame for that, but i knew it was wrong, been clean for 14 years, aj is coming up with excuses that a teenager would if caught by their parents.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:41 pm

AJ interview video on this webpage--> http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-a ... -race-hub/

Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere and I missed it.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing