FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

AJ SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: AJ SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonycrazy wrote:I watched Race Hub too and Tara said "they r sending them the results in a packet of exactly what they found" AJ is gonna be told....as of that particular moment they did not know...all they had been told at that time that it was a stimulant.....

And as far as the rumor of amphetamines goes...even if true...they r found in sinus meds....he has been known to drink energy drinks as well...mix those together and u can get a false positive.....and the fact that there was only a nanogram above the level that tells me he is not an addict and just took to much OTC meds....they confirmed it was NOT cocaine, meth etc....

tc

...true, if it was only one ng/ml above the cutoff...that's a "bitter pill to swallow"...'cuz that's nuthin'. And true enough about the OTC stuff...an interesting fact, Vicks Inhalers actually contain methamphetamine. It's levomethamphetamine(no pshytropic effects/non adictive) versus dextromethamphetamine which is the "recreational substance".

Now, I would assume that Aegis has the means to use GC/MS(gas chromatography-mass spectrometry) which, I would think would give a definitive answer as to the substance? I'm VERY interested to see EXACTLY what it is?
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

TonyTina14

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:38 pm

:( news race hub just said AJ's B sample was posative for ampfedamines all supplements were
ruled out the doctor on there said that crystal meth has not been ruled out yet what a shame hope
he will get threw all of this i think that phone call would have been worth checking out to see
if its ok to take before you take it!!!! there testing to find what drug it is for sure but it dont look
good.
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:STATEMENT FROM KURT BUSCH: "I informed Team Penske after the 2011 season that taking me out of the 2 car was one thing, but taking me out of the 22 car is just gonna pi$$ me off...and you don't want to see me pi$$ed off. I'm like Eric Cartman, I will strike down my fury when you least expect it....just ask Scott Tenermann."
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

are you saying Kurt spiked AJ's drink? :mrgreen:

Jamo,when did Kurt say this?? That is interesting, sounds like something Kurt might say, now pulling it off is another story....hmmmm :?
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:27 am

ndunn wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:To all the folks who thought that there was a chance that AJ's B sample would pass. I told ya so. Why would something from the A sample pass? I don't feel bad for AJ for two reasons.

1. I never cared for him.
2. He should have been more careful.

His rep saying they don't know what drug it is is B.S. They know exactly what made him fail the drug test. NASCAR doesn't reveal it unless the driver does. They are at least saying it is an amphetamine so there is a good chance there is something legal. Could be illegal too. Does AJ look like some who does drugs? Well I had a friend who is a clean cut white boy, if you just met him you would never suspect he did drugs. But he has done almost all of them. Not saying AJ does drugs. But it would be nice if they reveal the exact drug it was. Smart of him to do the road to recovery and not go down the road of Jeremy Mayfield. His NASCAR career is over though. But AJ Foyt wants him to race for him in Indycar. Best thing for him is to race Indycars for AJ Foyt and run grand am for Michael Shank once this all clears up.

Does AJ's problems in anyway affect your life? I think the remark clean cut white boy wasn't necessary. All of us are reading things that we don't know if they are true. We are speculating and that would not hold up in court. In a real world I hope he finds out what everything is all about and gets his life back. This situation has devastated his family and he'll never get over what he did to them. To me that is a punishment worse than what NASCAR can do to him.

I didn't want to say it. But that is also part of the reason why I don't care. It doesn't affect my life. I learned a bit ago that Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Ryan Newman, Jamie McMurray and AJ Allmendinger don't pay my college tuition, don't clean my room, or eat my vegetables :P.

I didn't mean anything with the clean cut white boy thing sorry if it was offensive. I am just saying you never know who a person is. Did Mayfield look like he did meth?

I don't like JJ and I think it is laughable that he takes supplements. But he said it best. He checks with NASCAR before he puts anything in his body. AJ should just come out and say if he didn't take anything illegal, you know what I screwed up and wasn't careful and I am taking care of it.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jamo14

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 am

Annalee wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:STATEMENT FROM KURT BUSCH: "I informed Team Penske after the 2011 season that taking me out of the 2 car was one thing, but taking me out of the 22 car is just gonna pi$$ me off...and you don't want to see me pi$$ed off. I'm like Eric Cartman, I will strike down my fury when you least expect it....just ask Scott Tenermann."
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

are you saying Kurt spiked AJ's drink? :mrgreen:

Jamo,when did Kurt say this?? That is interesting, sounds like something Kurt might say, now pulling it off is another story....hmmmm :?

he didn't, that came from my twisted mind
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 am

twisted, yes...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 pm

after watching some of the stock video of AJ, he has to be on drugs to wear those hideous sunglasses,
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:17 am

michaeljohn wrote:after watching some of the stock video of AJ, he has to be on drugs to wear those hideous sunglasses,

...if that's so...get the #### cup out for Kyle... :lol: 8-)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:49 am

oh i agree there are some drivers who have no common sense when it comes to eye wear....
<<

jamo14

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 am

...like danica and juan
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing