FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Private Messaging Problems

<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 4498

1541

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Annalee wrote:Yesterday I lost everyone's avatars......they show for a second and then disappear.....

Same problem........no response or fix?!?
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 4498

1541

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:37 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Annalee wrote:
Annalee wrote:Yesterday I lost everyone's avatars......they show for a second and then disappear.....

Same problem........no response or fix?!?


Helloooooooooooo.......anybody.........Same problem! No response or fix!!!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 2923

1773

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Annalee yesterday I had problems with only getting half of a persons avatar. It was random and one I got was shown double. I didn't e-mail the web-master but just signed out and came back in. Today was fine. Hope you get yours fixed..........
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 4498

1541

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thanks NDunn, but this has been going on for a whole week and it is not any better, no matter what I do... I was hoping at least some one would at least reply to my three posts! So far no luck! Seems like you are the only one who cares. :( :(
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9256

Images: 3
1478

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Annalee - have you tried sending an email to the webmaster at inquiry@animink.com ? You might get a response from there.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4162

Images: 14
1737

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Don't help her....I am enjoying this little soap opera.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 4498

1541

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:57 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Thanks HH, I sent an email off. This all started when I accidentally clicked on a spam in the Lobby forum.....Don't know if this had anything to do with it or not. It is just weird....it is like now you see them now you don't... :( Appreciate the help...

..where is Mrs. B and her rolling pin when you need it!! :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4162

Images: 14
1737

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Hiding in the 5 point club staying out of the heat :mrgreen:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9256

Images: 3
1478

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Private Messaging Problems

beaverpond wrote:Don't help her....I am enjoying this little soap opera.

Aw, come on... gotta try to help a fellow SHR GG'er. ;) :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 4498

1541

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I have sent e-mails and posted on here but no one has responded! Guess they are way to busy to answer my problem!!
Annalee wrote:
Annalee wrote:
Annalee wrote:Yesterday I lost everyone's avatars......they show for a second and then disappear.....

Same problem........no response or fix?!?


Helloooooooooooo.......anybody.........Same problem! No response or fix!!!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 7376

Images: 0
2169

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Re: Private Messaging Problems

i keep getting a error message and can not access my pm's SQL error 28
Image
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 4498

1541

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: Private Messaging Problems

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOU HAVE FIXED MY AVATAR PROBLEM........ITS LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME SOOOOOOOO HAPPY........doing my happy dance
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

thorman52

User avatar

Posts: 276

Images: 8
2338

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:23 am

Location: Mishawaka, Indiana

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:16 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

:cry: Okay, okay. I've had it. I wanted to change my avatar and have been trying for an hour. I picked out a picture from my pictures. I understand that they need to be 120 X 120 pixels for them to be accepted. I took my pic to Paint and resized it to 120 X 120. I saved it. I went back to the change avatar page and when I click on Submit it states that the pic is way larger than 120 X 120. How can this be? I tried different pics with the same result. I tried the automatic option without success. What is the key?

I wanted to get help with this issue and there doesn't seem to be a Help icon anywhere to go to. So I go to Board Questions/Problems. There is only 2 questions in order to choose from. Neither addresses my issue so I just picked one and here I am. Sorry. I hope someone reads this. How does anyone know it is posted? Sometimes I just don't understand. Seems things could be made easier.
:roll:
On the road we're somebody else's guests - and we play in a way that they're not going to forget we visited them.
At home we're the hosts, and I never liked the idea of being embarrassed in front of our friends.

~~Knute Rockne
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9256

Images: 3
1478

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

thorman52 wrote::cry: Okay, okay. I've had it. I wanted to change my avatar and have been trying for an hour. I picked out a picture from my pictures. I understand that they need to be 120 X 120 pixels for them to be accepted. I took my pic to Paint and resized it to 120 X 120. I saved it. I went back to the change avatar page and when I click on Submit it states that the pic is way larger than 120 X 120. How can this be? I tried different pics with the same result. I tried the automatic option without success. What is the key?

I wanted to get help with this issue and there doesn't seem to be a Help icon anywhere to go to. So I go to Board Questions/Problems. There is only 2 questions in order to choose from. Neither addresses my issue so I just picked one and here I am. Sorry. I hope someone reads this. How does anyone know it is posted? Sometimes I just don't understand. Seems things could be made easier.
:roll:

Check your PM's. I just sent you a message.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9256

Images: 3
1478

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Check your email. I adjusted and sent back both of your photos. I was able to upload both as an avatar so either should work.

Let me know how it goes.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
PreviousNext

Return to Board Questions/Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER