FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Master of Side Draft

<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5734

9286

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Tony Master of Side Draft

During the race when Tony is in the lead especially during green-white checkers, I can't watch, my head is buried in a pillow......So this morning I just replayed the race from Daytona, and his side draft off of Biffle to separate the two Rousch cars was perfection. It separated those two and shot Tony's car around Kenseth what a move, straight to the lead and the rest is history.......Every time I watch him he amazes me more with his talent and car control.. he is simply the BEST!!
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2497

Images: 1
9317

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

Bravo!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3303

9160

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

Tony IS the MAN........
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10180

Images: 3
9533

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

They say Dale Sr could "see" the air. Well... I think Tony can, too :!: :D :D Great piece of driving by Tony!!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

Tony is similar to Dale. But he isn't the new Dale Earnhardt. How about he is Tony Stewart. People (including myself) dream of being like Dale Earnhardt. Many boys and girls out there dream of being the next Tony Stewart now too.

The man is just amazing. His talent is second to none. The way he drove the race Saturday is similar to how he won at Homestead. He was down and looked like even out. But he never gave up and in the end was standing in victory lane after passing a Roush Fenway car at that :D.

I could watch him race forever. He is simply the best driver of this generation and my champion.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

im4tony

User avatar

Posts: 552

Images: 0
9532

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 am

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 am

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

He is THE driver in my opinion. Give him a good car and he is going after a win
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1889

Images: 10
9285

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

According to legendary NASCAR owner BUD MOORE....the "next Sr." is Kyle Busch. I saw the interview and if ANYBODY would know....it'd be BUD MOORE. After all, he was the owner of the car when Sr. won his first championship....... :shock: 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

midwesternsmoke wrote:According to legendary NASCAR owner BUD MOORE....the "next Sr." is Kyle Busch. I saw the interview and if ANYBODY would know....it'd be BUD MOORE. After all, he was the owner of the car when Sr. won his first championship....... :shock: 8-)


Tony Stewart is no Dale Earnhardt much less Kyle Busch.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1889

Images: 10
9285

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

Smokeshow14 wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:According to legendary NASCAR owner BUD MOORE....the "next Sr." is Kyle Busch. I saw the interview and if ANYBODY would know....it'd be BUD MOORE. After all, he was the owner of the car when Sr. won his first championship....... :shock: 8-)


Tony Stewart is no Dale Earnhardt much less Kyle Busch.


Think what you will, and I'm sure you'll have no problem with that, but until you have the insight and knowledge of someone as astute as Bud Moore, you might wanna reserve judgement. Give it some time to develop as things today are FAR MORE competitive and evenly matched across the board. 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

mmm50592

Posts: 3

8015

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

Tony is an excellent driver, you're right, give him a good car and he will take it to the checkered flag. Can not wait for New Hampshire I will be there to see him win!!
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

midwesternsmoke wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:According to legendary NASCAR owner BUD MOORE....the "next Sr." is Kyle Busch. I saw the interview and if ANYBODY would know....it'd be BUD MOORE. After all, he was the owner of the car when Sr. won his first championship....... :shock: 8-)


Tony Stewart is no Dale Earnhardt much less Kyle Busch.


Think what you will, and I'm sure you'll have no problem with that, but until you have the insight and knowledge of someone as astute as Bud Moore, you might wanna reserve judgement. Give it some time to develop as things today are FAR MORE competitive and evenly matched across the board. 8-)

When Kyle Busch wins a championship then we'll talk. Even then he wont be in the same conversation as Dale Earnhardt.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5734

9286

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Tony Master of Side Draft

Very well said, SS14!! 8-). How about 3 championships.......
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke

Return to Tony

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER