FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

HAPPY 4TH TO ALL RACECAR FANS!

<<

chevy39fan

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Re: HAPPY 4TH TO ALL RACECAR FANS!

jsw14 wrote:AMEN to that........Image

I also served in the Army (69-70) 538th Corps of Engineer's. But the real massage is, "Being INdependent"
I served (79-82) with the 197TH Infantry BDE Fort Benning, Georgia.(The Bleeding Bullet) I repaired Field Artillery radar unites(26B10) under Jimmie Carter! :roll:

Let's face it. We all become infantry soldiers in combat! :D
Attachments
150px-197thInfantryBrigade.svg.png
THE 197TH INFANTRY BDE FORT BENNING GEORGIA THE FEARED "BLEEDING BULLET"...FOLLOW ME!
150px-197thInfantryBrigade.svg.png (14.05 KiB) Viewed 386 times
Last edited by chevy39fan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh please don't ever apologize for your emotions or feelings. They are what makes us stop and think. They are what makes us stand up and be counted. This country could do more of of this. This thread was started to celebrate freedom for all of us even the little girl who sang happy birthday. This child stole my heart because somehow she understood. I think she does deserve a cake. Even if we stepped aside of NASCAR and devoted our time to a different subject I don't think Big Bill France would have cared. He was one man who went for the American dream and found it big time.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

chevy39fan

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 pm

ndunn wrote:Oh please don't ever apologize for your emotions or feelings. They are what makes us stop and think. They are what makes us stand up and be counted. This country could do more of of this. This thread was started to celebrate freedom for all of us even the little girl who sang happy birthday. This child stole my heart because somehow she understood. I think she does deserve a cake. Even if we stepped aside of NASCAR and devoted our time to a different subject I don't think Big Bill France would have cared. He was one man who went for the American dream and found it big time.
Thanks ndunn. A lot of men are afraid to show emotion. It's not macho! :D

It's easier to whine and complain as an American for all your short comings rather than go out and earn it or better yourself! And it's easier to expect the tax payer to hand it to you also. We have become a nation of fat,lazy,moronic cry babies. The "squeaky wheel" society............. ;)
Previous

Return to The Lobby