FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone have a prediction?????

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Anyone have a prediction?????

WELLLLLLLLLLL, I do........... Kenseth to SHR in the 39 car with Borland as Crew Chief. Newman to JGR in the 20 car. GODADDY to sponsor the races that are vacated by the U.S Army. TG as Crew Chief on the 10 car...... only to teach Danica patience and tolerance...... 8-) :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: Anyone have a prediction?????

did you accidentally sniff glue???? why would they give matty k, boreland and not give him to ryan??
Unless the powers to be at SHR are mental cases.... which means they set ryan up for failure.... i can see go daddy splitting off from danica, since they are under new management and the perv is gone,

anyways it can be fun to speculate, you know how you and i roll...........
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Hmmmmmmmm...............Joe Gibbs might have his hands full keeping Ryan from choking Joey. Don't see those dynamics working out so well.... I would love it, if Matt would become part of SHR, but don't want to loose Ryan. Matt Borland was a great crew chief, but I thought he wanted to stay home with his kids. Other than that I love it!! :D

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Annalee wrote:Hmmmmmmmm...............Joe Gibbs might have his hands full keeping Ryan from choking Joey. Don't see those dynamics working out so well.... I would love it, if Matt would become part of SHR, but don't want to loose Ryan. Matt Borland was a great crew chief, but I thought he wanted to stay home with his kids. Other than that I love it!! :D

Ryan wouldn't have to worry about Joey, he'll be taking the 20 car from him and Joey will be back in the NW series full time. It may do him some good. L@@k at how it has helped Elliott Sadler and ol' "Sideways" Sam Hornish Jr. Borland wanted to be home more, that's true, but, why then has he been at the track the last 2 races?? Maybe he's gettin' "the itch" to go racin' again.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:12 pm

just because he has been at the track doesnt mean he is putting in the long hrs as a CC does, he could be showing up on the weekends
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:47 pm

michaeljohn wrote:just because he has been at the track doesnt mean he is putting in the long hrs as a CC does, he could be showing up on the weekends

yup, just means he's gettin' "the itch" and NOT the kind you're used to havin' :P :P
color]
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:just because he has been at the track doesnt mean he is putting in the long hrs as a CC does, he could be showing up on the weekends

yup, just means he's gettin' "the itch" and NOT the kind you're used to havin' :P :P

Goodness gracious great balls of fire
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm

i have the itch to punch ya in the belly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 pm

I am gonna give you guys an answer SS14 loves me giving.
You will never see Borland as a full time CC again........ (& just for SS14) ever!!!! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:TG as Crew Chief on the 10 car...... only to teach Danica patience and tolerance...... 8-) :D

Now that is funny right there :P .
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:10 am

Matt Borland was spotting for Ryan at Sonoma, along with Jimmie his normal spotter. As his role of competition director, I took it to mean that he was watching and listening to Ryan's scanner trying to check out the dynamics of what was happening communication wise between Ryan and Tony Gibson. Kinda "eyes in the sky", but maybe not.........maybe he is getting back to being a CC. Wouldn't that be a demotion, instead of a promotion? I don't know whether it is better to be a CC or a D of C?

Also, even if Joey is going back to Nationwide, Ryan would still be a team mate to him. I think Joe Gibbs has his hands full with Kyle, now throw in the other feud. That would be like throwing gas on an open fire.....JG is a good coach, but really!! Ryan would be better at MWR if he is leaving...much better fit.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

im4tony

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 am

I don't think Ryan is leaving and most everyone "in the know" is saying Matt is going to JGR. I think it is a mistake but hope he does well. I like Matt and he has the ability to win a championship
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am

Kenseth will be just fine where ever he goes. I'm just glad Rousch didn't get a chance to throw him under a bus. He was so fired up last year with Edwards he forgot Kenseth drove for him.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 pm

It wouldn't be impossible for drivers who don't get along to become teammates.

Tony and Ryan didn't hate each other. But they had their moments were they didn't get along. Look at them now.

A better example is when McMuray went to Roush. He and Kenseth were feuding for a few years. They had that bristol thing that resulted in both of them getting fined in 2004, then the next season Kenseth wrecked McMurray. But Kenseth said he was going to put their feud behind him. Now McMurray called Kenseth his best friend in racing.

I am not saying if say Joey and Ryan became teammates they would be best friends. But just because they don't get along now don't mean they couldn't be teammates. Though Ryan isn't going to JGR anyway.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 pm

I doubt if Ryan would give Lagono a second thought if they were driving for the same owner. Joey had quite some ride handed to him at a young age. All the press made such a big a do about him he thought he had the respect to come his way and not have to work for it. Doesn't work that way and once in awhile you have to own up that some of your problems are made by yourself. I hope he realizes that guys like Trevor Bayne and such have done great things already but are stil waiting to see if they ever will get that ride they want so badly. Sometimes it boils down to who you know or who you are related to.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing