FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Joey Logano....

<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Joey Logano....

I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap.

On the hub I heard some in car audio of his from Saturday night. When Ryan's spotter Apparently came over to say Ryan apologized for their wreck. Joey said. "tell Ryan. Newman he could go F@ck himself".

Tom, your boy has a filthy filthy mouth. Give me 5 mins with him....she says with a giggle
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Re: Joey Logano....

now now doc, tony talks like a drunken sailor too, :)
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:05 pm

True, but it sounds so cute when Tony curses like that :)
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:12 pm

He said what any driver would say if they got punted by another driver to be fair.

I remember when JJ took out Tony at Phoenix in the spring 2005. He said far worse about JJ than Joey did about Ryan.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 pm

onerockindoc wrote:True, but it sounds so cute when Tony curses like that :)

Yes, cute but he's also man enough to back up those fighting words.... Joey, well, Joey just doesn't have the physique to intimidate. In other words, he looks like his bark is worse than his bite whereas Tony has a bark AND a bite! LOL
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

8Ballin

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 pm

unfortunately Ryan seems to be the one getting ill-portrayed in the media for this incident, they never really showed a shot that Ryan described with Logano racing him disrespectfully or how he drifted into that lane (the replay made it look like Ryan just hit him straight on and Joey had to be in that lane because Bowyer was underneath).

Anyway, don't get me wrong I'm sure Logano wronged him somewhere, but I think was a bit of a mistake by Ryan too, just one of those things...I just really hope we're not seeing a Dale Jr. 2007 or Brian Vickers 2011 type of season play out, many other examples, where things just go wrong week after week for a speculated lame duck team, and the frustration is just going to mount with Ryan. Especially when dealing with a kid who's held a ride that for 4 years now, one of the most stable and secure in the sport, and deserved veterans like himself have to claw to get sponsor paint week to week.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Here are two guys racing for their lives, it's the heat battle.....they both want and need a position in the chase to keep their jobs. Their emotions are running high and they have a history.. I was very happy to hear Ryan jump on the scanner and say he was sorry, but I really didn't like Joeys response either.. I just chalk this all up to circumstances.. No one wants to give an inch.. Joey in his heart must know he is no match for Ryan, physically or verbally. It is what it is, but they need to harness their frustration and use it to win races not wreck cars.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:43 pm

MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:

Yes, cute but he's also man enough to back up those fighting words.... Joey, well, Joey just doesn't have the physique to intimidate. In other words, he looks like his bark is worse than his bite whereas Tony has a bark AND a bite! LOL

Tony bite, back it up, now that's funny,where's his crew during all this, are you still talking about Tony Stewart or some other Tony,cuz it sure isn't Stewart. :?
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:50 pm

wolfgang wrote:
MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:

Tony bite, back it up, now that's funny,where's his crew during all this, are you still talking about Tony Stewart or some other Tony,cuz it sure isn't Stewart. :?

So I guess Tony's team was with him in Australia and when he decked Kurt in the NASCAR hauler? :?
Never let facts get in the way of something seems to be your motto.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 pm

I could appreciate being #### right after getting hit.
Problem I have with Logano is anytime anyone ever accidentially gets into him, he always thinks it was on purpose. he only has one point of view ever (that of a spoiled brat)
When he plays human torpedo & wrecks others (& I think he might have wrecked more than any other driver this year) It is always an accident or just hard racing, oh well I got a good finish (while the other guy finished in the 30's) so it was a good day of racing. So even though in this case ryan was at fault, it still wasnt worth wrecking ryan back over. Which Joey tried twice when Ryan was lapping him. That is the one thing I dont care for about the young drivers. They think no matter whaat they need to wreck others if there were contact. period. Which is BS.
Tony, Carl, JJ & a host of other veterans doesnt automatically assume they were wronged on purpose. Dont get me wrong. There are times where they might feel that way, but it isnt an automatic I need to wreck him back thought. They realize mistakes do happen.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Wasn't there was you,do you know what actually transpired there because if you do enlighten me? Tony is a small guy and runs his mouth like most all the other drivers do,back in the day they actually fought,sucker punches and shoving isn't fighting,even big bad Harvick has never really done anything.Robby Gordon,now that could be another story and possably Newman if you hit the right buttons.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm

wolfgang wrote:Wasn't there was you,do you know what actually transpired there because if you do enlighten me? Tony is a small guy and runs his mouth like most all the other drivers do,back in the day they actually fought,sucker punches and shoving isn't fighting,even big bad Harvick has never really done anything.Robby Gordon,now that could be another story and possably Newman if you hit the right buttons.

What are you smoking? And can I have some?
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:32 pm

oh brudder..............
I miss you Frehley........
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 am

wolfgang wrote:Wasn't there was you,do you know what actually transpired there because if you do enlighten me? Tony is a small guy and runs his mouth like most all the other drivers do,back in the day they actually fought,sucker punches and shoving isn't fighting,even big bad Harvick has never really done anything.Robby Gordon,now that could be another story and possably Newman if you hit the right buttons.

Well, just for the record... I think you are wrong. :!: I started out making an apples to oranges comparison of Stewart and Logano and somewhere along the line it turned into a round of Tony bashing, manhood comparing free for all. I personally only have to look into the mans eyes to know that if you push the wrong button you'll see just how much of a retro fighter he is. There is always a chance I am wrong, but I don't think so. He reminds me too much of my brother when he gets that certain look in his eyes.
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm

MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:

Well, just for the record... I think you are wrong. :!: I started out making an apples to oranges comparison of Stewart and Logano and somewhere along the line it turned into a round of Tony bashing, manhood comparing free for all. I personally only have to look into the mans eyes to know that if you push the wrong button you'll see just how much of a retro fighter he is. There is always a chance I am wrong, but I don't think so. He reminds me too much of my brother when he gets that certain look in his eyes.

Joey is just a wimp period and could use a pounding just say for general purposes.Majority of any disputes Tony has been in on live television,if you notice his crew is always there. ;) That isn't to say he couldn't snap as anyone has the one point of no return. :lol: Tony is a nice guy when he wants to be,but he can be a well you know what too as any of us and he just blows off steam.Tony doesn't start fights or bully,he just wants to make it clear you know where he's coming from as most the other drivers on or off the track.Tony is far from being any Billy Bad @ss.
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing