FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR - Thursday

<<

jsw14

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Tuesday

beaverpond wrote:Don't get that heat lamp so close to those wires or they will fuse together and you will have a whole new problem. You won't have to worry about a fire hazard as you will be the fire hazard. :mrgreen:

I have the heat-lamp on s-l-o-w dry Beave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Do remember the boot dryer on Home Improvement with Tim Allen all those years ago. What did he need...more power. :twisted:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

I am so messing with my nephew in South Carolina on Facebook Messanger. We have been going back and forth for an hour now. I have been giving these 3 or 4 line long answers. He gives me one or two word answers. I started hitting him questions that needed way more than that. It worked for a short time. I also made him realize he was way better off living in SC than ME. Basically we have covered topics that fall along civics, history, economics, state education, private education, and statistics.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:42 pm

I sure will be glad when Debby gets the heck on outta here. :| At least we did't have any flooding at out house. Just a few miles away, people are being evacuated because of the rising water. High tide is a little after 7PM and the flooding is expected to get worse then. Off and on, they have had to close 2 of the 3 bridges crossing Tampa Bay because the waves are crashing over the roadway.

I haven't driven the roads in 4 days. I've no place to be and I don't need to add to an already bad situation on the roads.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:06 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I sure will be glad when Debby gets the heck on outta here. :| At least we did't have any flooding at out house. Just a few miles away, people are being evacuated because of the rising water. High tide is a little after 7PM and the flooding is expected to get worse then. Off and on, they have had to close 2 of the 3 bridges crossing Tampa Bay because the waves are crashing over the roadway.

I haven't driven the roads in 4 days. I've no place to be and I don't need to add to an already bad situation on the roads.

Thats the smart thing to do H 8-) 8-) 8-) ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Oh dear, Thursday now up to 102*
Friday 97*
Saturday 96*

KY Speedway Thursday 103*
Friday 98*
Saturday 97*
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh H, but where is your sense of adventure :?: :?: :?: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Image Image

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 pm

98* for KY Speedway Saturday now.
Dang, I'm gonna quit looking, I'll pass out from thinking about that heat.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

awsum14

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Wednesday

Goooood Morning SHR

Temps are only going to be in the mid 80's today. There starting out a 58* right now.S'pose to be in the low 100's by Saturday.

Wed 6/27
NASCAR Race Hub 7:00 am SPEED
NASCAR Sprint Cup Replay Sonoma 12:00 pm SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:00 SPEED
Johnny Sauter

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am

All you water logged people stay safe. :shock: No Tim Allen, we need all our members in here
Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 pm

I just had to look:

KY. Speedway

Thursday 103*
Friday 100*
Saturday 102*
Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Well, I'm thinking very hard on getting out in that 100+ heat tomorrow to stand outside in line waiting on a wrist band to get Tony's autograph tomorrow. I hope to get some pictures while standing in line. Gonna get my 2011 Championship jacket autographed. Though it's a black jacket, I don't know how well a silver sharpie will show up. So I guess I'll have to have him autograph the back on the car with a black sharpie instead. The boys, one is getting his sun visor autographed, the other only has a T-shirt but he doesn't want it autographed, he wants to use one of my T-shirts instead. The one T-shirt he's about out grown, so he doesn't care to get me something autographed so I'll have 2 items signed. Don't have anything (current) of size to get autographed other than my jacket & T-shirts. I do have a sun visor, he might want to have that done instead of my T-shirt.

Gotta get up with the chickens.

Gotta get, their clothes just beeped they're done washing. Poor kids didn't have any clean clothes to wear in the morn. We just recently got home from a baseball game & I was busy earler in the day & only had time to get a load going after we got home.
Smoke
<<

awsum14

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Thursday

Goooood Morning SHR

So much for the cooler tamps. going to 92* today and it just keeps climbing into the low to mid 100's all the way til next Thursday.

THURS 6/28
NASCAR Nationwide Series Replay Road America 12:00 pm SPEED
Truck Series Qualifying 5:05 p.m. SPEED
NASCAR Race Hub 6:30 pm SPEED
Radio Pre-Race 7:30 p.m. MRN
TV Pre-Race 7:30 p.m. SPEED
Truck Series UNOH 225 8:00 p.m. SPEED/MRN

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
Try Harder
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm

:D Oh my aching headache from 106* from 8:45 AM until 3:30 PM waiting for Tony.
Will have to see if I can't get pics on the computer from one son's camera & then will see if I can't upload any after that.

Tony was in a great mood today, he was a cut up. One TV reporter sure didn't think so & Tony started tossing ink pens at him during his recording off the the side as he talked about Tony's visit today. Tony must have threw 12 pens at his back before one flipped over his shoulder & they cut the video & Mr prim & proper had to do his new cast over (5 times!). That's one reporter with no humor.

My son tried to catch that on video with his camera, but he caught the last pen after it had been tossed & Tony was putting his arm down & just laughing away in his chair. Thought he was going to fall out of it!

This was a 1st time we've gone to one of these (anywhere) & if it wasn't for the heat, it would be been funner. So much better when we got to stand inside the building instead of outside, after Tony got seated.

I had to laugh when I seen this older man come in with a race tire with other autographs on it & Tony signed it. One man brought in a #14 office chair that Tony signed the top back rest of it. Plus after the event was over with, he signed a few more chairs for chairty.

One person brought in this 3x3 foot hood. Most had diecast cars or hats. If you didn't have anything, they had this cardboard picture he'd sign for you sitting on his table. I didn't know they done that, thought that was nice. I just figured if you had nothing, you got nothing signed. One little 4 yr old boy got a little glass Coke bottle signed, pop still in it.

Us, one son got his #14 sun visor signed, the other took my visor to get signed & I took my 2011 Championship jacket in. FINALLY, I have a driver jacket autograph. My boys gave him a 4 leaf clover for good luck tonight as he hopes to make it to race on dirt tonight as part of night 7 of the sprint speedweek in Ohio. By the way, mid July is in Indiana. Tony thanked them & said he could use all the good luck he can.

But Tony was so nice, it was a pleasure to meet him & the boys were excited they got their hands shook as well. SO much they kept messing up on picture taking from a distance (had to move out of area) at times & I sure hated the missed Tony tossing the pens at that new man, that was funny.

So worth my headache :D 8-)

Time to see if Tony did make it to the track in time to race tonight. He missed the practice & such.
Smoke
<<

awsum14

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Glad you had a good time at the signing S14W
I know what you mean about the headaches. Awsum 20 went to a signing when Tony was still with JGR. And she spent most of the day there. She has the same problems with headaches as you. But she is a Die Hard Tony Fan and stuck it out to the end. But boy did I here about it after she got home... :roll: :roll:
Try Harder
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby