FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrats to Nelson Piquet Jr

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Congrats to Nelson Piquet Jr

Dude ran a great race. First Brazilian to win in one of NASCAR's top three divisions. Great job.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 am

Re: Congrats to Nelson Piquet Jr

I think it won't be to long and he will have a NW ride... He is that good! I think he has great potential...

And Danica drove it like she stole it, except for that idiot who just spun her out! Not wasting the time to post his name! :x
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:12 am

Annalee wrote:I think it won't be to long and he will have a NW ride... He is that good! And Danica drove it like she stole it, except for that idiot who just spun her out! Not wasting the time to post his name! :x

Nelson is a good driver. He has done great int rucks this year too and is a title contender there. Unlike most open wheel transfers, he (like Danica) is doing it right. He should be in a nw car next year.

I was so proud of Danica. She ran an amazing race. I dvred the race and was so pumped up. Than she gets dumped on the last lap. About cried. Villeneuve should stick to his singing career. That was totally unnecessary. Probably the biggest fluke F1 Champion ever. Never won another F1 race after his second season.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 am

I like that kid.....he's gonna be a good one for a long time. I think Cole Whitt is gonna get a good break soon too. 8-) :D
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 am

a fluke???? kinda like jamie mac, bottom line JV won a world championship, but everything you dislike you have to discredit to make yourself feel better, he won more indy races than danica, and knowing he dumped her and you wanted to cry, makes my day..... go JV, go sammy, better women out than her, she just happens to have a kinda cute face and a body of a 12 yr old boy (kenny wallace) that says alot about the guys who fawn all over her, hahahaha
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:02 pm

On the original subject: Yes, he drove a great race. I hope he succeeds in whatever series he ends up competing in. One thing that put me off though, the fact that he felt it necessary to wrap himself in the Brazilian flag. Anyone in any sport who comes to this great country and competes in the highest level in any sport should be thankful for the opportunity itself

As for the Danica vs the field. You all must always subscribe to the any enemy if my friend is my enemy also. To me it's not always that black or white

Just thought it was time for a little honesty here
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:03 pm

michaeljohn wrote:a fluke???? kinda like jamie mac, bottom line JV won a world championship, but everything you dislike you have to discredit to make yourself feel better, he won more indy races than danica, and knowing he dumped her and you wanted to cry, makes my day..... go JV, go sammy, better women out than her, she just happens to have a kinda cute face and a body of a 12 yr old boy (kenny wallace) that says alot about the guys who fawn all over her, hahahaha

At least Jamie has won more than two seasons in his sport.
Most F1 drivers get better after their first title and win more races. He didn't. He has always been a wrecker. Last year he took out Brian Scott and Max Papis. No respect.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 pm

onerockindoc wrote:On the original subject: Yes, he drove a great race. I hope he succeeds in whatever series he ends up competing in. One thing that put me off though, the fact that he felt it necessary to wrap himself in the Brazilian flag. Anyone in any sport who comes to this great country and competes in the highest level in any sport should be thankful for the opportunity itself

As for the Danica vs the field. You all must always subscribe to the any enemy if my friend is my enemy also. To me it's not always that black or white

ahhhhhhhhh doc, i love the way you put things, where i dont have tact or a filter, you pick up for me and explain it in a good way, when people are quick to bash anyone that touches danica, they sure as heck find it ok for danica to dump people, and you cant have a double standard, what is the word im looking for??? hypocrisy, im sure if she didnt fall under the SHR banner a majority wouldnt care that she was in the NWS or cup. if you choose to have a double standard , expect people to point that out, and i love pointing it out :)
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:17 pm

onerockindoc wrote:On the original subject: Yes, he drove a great race. I hope he succeeds in whatever series he ends up competing in. One thing that put me off though, the fact that he felt it necessary to wrap himself in the Brazilian flag. Anyone in any sport who comes to this great country and competes in the highest level in any sport should be thankful for the opportunity itself

I didn't mind him warpping himself in his country's flag. That's america ya know?

As for any enemy f my friend is my enemy. Lucky for Danica I have always hated Jac :D . Never wanted him to come to NASCAR, was so glad his deal with Bill Davis racing fell through too. He was alright in Indycars. But in F1 he found his inner idiot.

It's all about reputation. In NASCAR, Jacques has one for using up his equipment before the race his over and getting into avoidable incidents. Danica doesn't.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Guess you have a big pointer MJ.

I admit I'm not a big Danica fan...I was at one time but not so much anymore. If someone else likes her I have no problem with it but I beg you to take off your blinders. Heck even Kurt Busch has 2 or 3 fans. It was 4 but I think that last outburst was too much for that guy in Peoria
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:22 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Guess you have a big pointer MJ.

I admit I'm not a big Danica fan...I was at one time but not so much anymore. If someone else likes her I have no problem with it but I beg you to take off your blinders. Heck even Kurt Busch has 2 or 3 fans. It was 4 but I think that last outburst was too much for that guy in Peoria

haha doc im just glad i had a lil to do to convert you to like you know who, and not talkin bout the driver ;)
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:24 pm

It always comes back to chad....drinking game alert.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

see he would be proud that u made a drinkin game with his name.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

ahhhhhhhhh doc, i love the way you put things, where i dont have tact or a filter, you pick up for me and explain it in a good way, when people are quick to bash anyone that touches danica, they sure as heck find it ok for danica to dump people, and you cant have a double standard, what is the word im looking for??? hypocrisy, im sure if she didnt fall under the SHR banner a majority wouldnt care that she was in the NWS or cup. if you choose to have a double standard , expect people to point that out, and i love pointing it out :)

Well I kinda stayed away from your responses of the race, because I saw them as just trying to stir up Danica fans. where I am no where near being a Danica fan.
Yes I agree with a lot of your thoughts about if someone touches Danica, they dont have a right & if she wrecks someone it is fine. I see a lot of that hypocrisy with Danica fans too.
Problem is, I predicted that move by JV before he did it. There is a difference between getting into or even moving someone, & punting them. Before everyone buys into him wheel hopping as the reason he got into her, you need to know the reason he was wheel hopping was because he was driving in to deep to get to her bumper. The guy wrecked a ton of cars last year too. It was on purpose & I know it. Can I prove it in a court off law, of course not. I put my drivers in that position & think what would my thoughts be then. If Ryan or Denny got taken out I would be screaming B.S.
If Ryan or Denny took out the car in front like that. I would think they did it on purpose. Then give the history of the driver, it becomes a no brainer, or as I said before something you can predict before it happens.
Again I am not a Danica fan & get sick of hearing about her finishing 25th 3 laps down & hearing how great she is doing. If you read other posts of mine you would realize I point out more negative things about her than I ever say good about her.
Thing is she didnt drive the road course like Elliott Sadler does. Where one time he started in the late 20's & finished in the top ten without ever passing a car on the track. She went out & was making good moves to pass (quality) cars in the top ten, especially after restarts. She actually drove the best race I have seen her drive. Even after cars were spread out she was able to hunt down guyss in front of her. She gets kudos from me for being a top 5 driver that day. Then have some bonehead come & take you out on the last lap is worthy of being upset over it.
So I dont think how I could be, being hypocritcal in anyway. The guy is a Doochbag.
#### I would have defended Kurt if he went off the deep end if JV did that to him. & I cant stand Kurt.
ImageImageImage
<<

palino_s

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:28 pm

michaeljohn wrote:a fluke???? kinda like jamie mac, bottom line JV won a world championship, but everything you dislike you have to discredit to make yourself feel better, he won more indy races than danica, and knowing he dumped her and you wanted to cry, makes my day..... go JV, go sammy, better women out than her, she just happens to have a kinda cute face and a body of a 12 yr old boy (kenny wallace) that says alot about the guys who fawn all over her, hahahaha

For first - after read your last sentence, I know something about you - You dont have brain..

About Mr. Villeneuve - I am IndyCar, NASCAR and Formula One fan.. I remember every his whole career.. He IS fluke champion.. In IndyCar he won championship because Penske had problems with car, they didnt qualify in Indy500 or Little Al was nearly disqualified in Portland.. He also won Indy500 only because leader Scott Goodyear was PENALIZED (6 or 7 laps to end). Also his Formula One Championship is fluke.. He had DOMINATED car, but M. Schumacher nearly beats him with average car, because he made some stupid thinks - he wrecks himself 3 or 4 races and he also IGNORED YELLOW FLAGS on many practices.. Result was: he was DISQUALIFIED from Japanese race and FIA didnt park him because he was championship contender.. Same problem had in IndyCar. In Phoenix he IGNORED YELLOW FLAGS, he ran on full speed to middle of wreck. Hiro Matsushita was lucky, Jacques nearly killed him..

After season 1997 he never won race, he won only one pole (last year NW race in Montreal).. In 2001 Australian race, he ran into R. Schumacher. They crashed and tire from his car KILLED track marshall. In 2003 he didnt complete season because he was fired.. His return was silly, team fired him after three races.. Last his Formula One team Sauber hired him for season 2005.. They fired him in the middle of next season..

His whole career is about crashing - he crashed himself or other driver, he ignored yellow flags and dangerous on track many times, his racing killed track marshall..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing