FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Make your picks!

<<

animink1

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Make your picks!

Make your picks now for who YOU think will win the Daytona 500. Earn points and bragging rights with the Winner’s Picks section of the FREE SHR VIP Garage. Deadline for picks is midnight Saturday. Good Luck! Make your picks now!
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Make your picks!

Did you know that Jimmie Johnson is not available as a choice?

He's not my choice but do you guys know something????
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:12 pm

You're right, Jimmie isn't listed. Hmmmmm!?! :? Maybe animink will see their omission and fix it. I won't be making my picks until Saturday night, anyway.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Donna Lou

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Well as for me had Jhonson won last year I was done with racing what happen to Hamlit was wrong pure and simple. and the other thing is they made tony go to anger management but why not the babyboy Bush that boy needs to grow up I am sick of only the few that gets by with crap and other taken to the mat for doing anything Nascar needs to treat all they same way not just a few.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:51 pm

I noticed he's back in the driver picks. I forgot to mention that Saturday, but those who picked I'm sure noticed it anyway ;)
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

wolfgal

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Does anyone know when they're picking the winners for the Vegas race sweepstakes?
Like I have a chance in "u know what" in winning !
wolfgal
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 pm

I know for Phoenix (03/04/12) I didn't pick the correct 3 drivers, but I didn't get my 1 point for playing
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Points aren't posted until around 5PM ET on Monday's. Sometimes, not until Tuesday. Be patient, the points will be posted. :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks HH, at the time, my memory failed me. I noticed points wasn't awarded in our points log, but they had some race points posted in the racing section.
Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Donna Lou wrote:Well as for me had Jhonson won last year I was done with racing what happen to Hamlit was wrong pure and simple. and the other thing is they made tony go to anger management but why not the babyboy Bush that boy needs to grow up I am sick of only the few that gets by with crap and other taken to the mat for doing anything Nascar needs to treat all they same way not just a few.

I believe Tony was asked by Gibbs racing and Home Depot for the anger management. I don't think NASCAR had a voice in it. As for the The Busch brothers it would have been up to their owners to encourage the anger management classes. The M&M Company made their choice and Gibbs racing did the same for Kyle and we know what happened to Kurt.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed May 02, 2012 10:32 am

Hey Animink.....i sent u a pm ....it shows u havent read it yet....this is what i sent u....

I just went to the weekly picks game to see if maybe pts had been posted yet....and it said i didnt make picks this week.....this is not true...i even went back a few times to think on it to see if i wanted to change any....i didnt and kept what i had.....i had Kyle...Mark M....Kevin H in that order....i had Kyle in order and w/ Tony making the top 3 that should give me a total of 36 pts....Im hoping its just a glitch in the system since we have had issues the last few weeks....in fact this is my 2nd attempt of sending u a pm since the site was running slow and i got timed out and had to come in again.....I hope u can fix this for me cuz im running in the top and would not jeopardize my pts....thanks

tc

<<

WildWolverine8

Post Wed May 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Hello,

My neighbor and good friend, jjcvbh5, did not receive her points in the Stewart-Haas Racing Winners Picks game. She had a right pick that was in the correct position for Martinsville 2nd place (Allmendinger) but did not receive any points for 1 right in correct order. That race she received 1-point for playing and 5-points for Ryan winning (in top 3). Both of us have e-mailed inquiry@animink.com and sent pms to animink1 and animink2. We have not received a response from the e-mails and the pms are still in the out-box. Please help her get the points that she has earned.
Also, some of us are logging in but not receiving log in points. Please help us.

Thank You,
WildWolverine8
<<

kevinmboots77

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:14 am

For Michigan I pick Dale Jr to win and Tony to finish 3rd. By my low counting I should have gotten at least 46 point and only received 36 points. Who do I need to talk to to get this taking care of?
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so as well." Voltaire
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 am

kevinmboots77 wrote:For Michigan I pick Dale Jr to win and Tony to finish 3rd. By my low counting I should have gotten at least 46 point and only received 36 points. Who do I need to talk to to get this taking care of?

Please re-read the rules. If you get one driver in correct order, then you only get 30 points. If you also have a driver in incorrect order, you do not get points for that.

Complete scoring rules are on the Weekly Picks page.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

paolaepstein

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Is here where I pick a winner and get points to win Tony's Sonoma front car?? If this is the place I pick Tony to win in Chicago again!! :?
I can be happy only if I get an autograph.

The Southerner fan
Next

Return to VIP Garage Gang News