FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Ticket Is All It Takes To Get Behind The Wheel at Talladeg

<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 am

A Ticket Is All It Takes To Get Behind The Wheel at Talladeg

A Ticket Is All It Takes To Get Behind The Wheel at Talladega

Pull those belts tight one last time and prepare to tackle the high banks of Talladega Superspeedway. A ticket to the 2011 Aaron’s Dream Weekend is all that’s needed for fans to get behind the wheel at ‘DEGA.
Talladega Superspeedway is opening the gates to all 2011 Aaron’s Dream Weekend ticket holders to drive their personal vehicles around the historic track on March 12, 2011. Track rides will begin at approximately 9 a.m. and end at 2 p.m.

“This is always an exciting day for race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Not many people can say they’ve experienced driving our monstrous 33-degree banking. It’s something every Talladega fan should experience.”

All vehicles must be street legal and equipped with enough seatbelts for all passengers. RV’s and motorcycles will not be permitted. And please no bump-drafting!

Race fans will need to show either their race tickets or a confirmation of tickets at the gate prior to their track drives. Tickets will be on sale from the infield Media Center during the day of the event.

The countdown is on for the April 15- 17 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA Racing Series 250 is set for Friday, April 15. On Saturday, April 16, fans will see qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 17, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.

To purchase or for more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway or this event, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 am

Re: A Ticket Is All It Takes To Get Behind The Wheel at Tall

Driving a lap around Talladega would be pretty cool. 8-)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Do you think my mini van would roll over sideways on the banking? LOL
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Just might... those body styles have a higher center of gravity. ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14

Return to NASCAR & Racing