FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My SHR Family

<<

Smokesprincess

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 am

My SHR Family

Hi guys know it been a while since I have been on here. But right now I need all the prayers I can get. This morning @ 5am I work to my single wide in flames. I managed to get my son, my dogs and myself out safely but we lost everything else. I am soooeartbroken. I know my childs life and mine are more valueble but my mother passed away about 6 months ago and I lost everything of hers to... So please I am strong beliver in the power of prayer....So thanks my Racing Famly :(
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am

Re: My SHR Family

my thoughts for you and the family may GOD bless you and keep you all safe
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 am

Lots of prayers are going up for you right now. Do you have family to help you? What is your living situation? So glad to hear your son and you are safe. That is the most important thing. The rest of the things don't matter in the end. Not even your mother's things. She's in your heart and is with you in spirit. Tell us if you have the material things you need and we may be able to help out. As for the prayers, I'm praying for your needs and thanking God you're safe.

I spent an afternoon at the ER today with hubby who had a weird arm and chest pain and dizziness and numbness. He's had a heart attack so we were glad to hear his heart checked out. It's times like these that make you realize the important things in life have nothing to do with money or jobs or anything else if you don't have your health. God Bless.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

awsum14

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 am

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your son.
Hope everything works out for you

The AWSUM Family
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:19 am

You know the beaver family will have you in their prayers.

I know our community has set up a fund to help out families in this time of crisis and on a occasion a local landlord has stepped forward to supply a place to live for free for a couple of months. If they want to stay, they can always fill out a lease. Our community has been good at coming forth with food and clothing from the local food pantries and churches as well as the local residents. We have a special Facebook page for these types of things set up by the fire department.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 am

Prayers go out from here too
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

jsw14

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 am

j sends his prayers out to Smokesprincess & her son at 200+mph. Thank God both of you are safe.
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

smokinTA

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 am

Prayers out to you, your son and your dogs. I just can't imagine...May God be at your side.
"Excuse me, pardon me, comin' through" ~ Tony Stewart
"Take a deep breath, I've got this" ~ Tony Stewart
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:45 am

I am so sorry, but so glad everyone made it out alive. I know there are a lot of fires in your area. Prayers and good thoughts to you and your family. Let us know if we can help. I know that the Red Cross could help you out, and a lot of churches keep pantries just for emergencies like this. Could you save anything? I have missed your posts. :( Stay strong.
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Smokesprincess - so glad you, your son & animals are OK - that's what's most important.

What size are you and your boy, for clothes? I'm sure many of us gangsters could donate some clothes, towels, household things... maybe set up an account in a bank where people can contribute to you?

I'm moving and have a ton of extra household items I'd be happy to send to you - dishes, silverware, etc.

Just find an address where some of us could mail or contribute... and post it here.... and I'm sure many will. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Thoughts and prayers to you Smokeprincess. Your and your son's life are the most important.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank u all her is an update....a local store owner got my son and me a room and groceries....Red cross came in yesterday and we got the room for 3 more days after that a friend of mine is going to let us stay @ her moms house who is in rehab for a broken hip till July while I look for a place...the red cross. Has helped so much....and they have brought some clothing....my mailing address is 625 E 7th st Lordsburg NM 88045...Thank U all and really guys...u don't have to send anything..just drop a line....the one thing I kinda would ask if any of u have any extra of pics that the hauler drivers give out my son was so bummerd that his burnt...and yes thank God we made it out FD said about 5 more min and we wouldn't have made it out....so the angels were on our side...
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 pm

So glad to hear things are a little better! We need a name to make checks out, I don't think they would cash it made out to Smokesprincess, :lol: Anything in particular you need more. Stay strong.
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:25 am

Sorry Annalee...lol I tend to forget that that's just my Alias...my. real name is. Jennifer Misquez.....and my sons is Michael...(Anthony)
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 am

Are there any walmarts or target stores near by? If so, maybe members can send a gift card, so you can get what you need. :-)

Let us know what you need! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
Next

Return to The Lobby