FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony finishes third

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Tony finishes third

Great race today. Tony started off the day running poorly but they just continued to adjust on that car until they got it better. Thought they had a shot at the win there. But Logano and Martin were just so fast.

Great finish, it is the summer months when Tony does his best. On to Michigan where Tony has a win and could get another 8-) .
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Tony finishes third

Nice job Tony!!!!!
ImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 pm

WTG!!! I picked him for third place, so glad the car really came around at the end. They really worked to get it running the way Tony wanted it. Great pit call by Steve to come in and top it off at the end. He kept saying go getum......save gas! It worked. Would have loved to see him win it, but I am so happy he came in third, especially after Landon wrecked in front of him . Thought it was replay of last week. On to Michigan. :lol:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 am

I had Tony to win but i'll take the other points for out of order. If I could I'd save the Victory Lane for Tony on Sunday. Good news for fans as the weather is suppose to cool off later in the week. It's been hot as #### and oh yes there is a #### Michigan just a few miles from me.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:20 pm

ndunn wrote:I had Tony to win but i'll take the other points for out of order. If I could I'd save the Victory Lane for Tony on Sunday. Good news for fans as the weather is suppose to cool off later in the week. It's been hot as #### and oh yes there is a #### Michigan just a few miles from me.

Is it close to the racetrack?!? :lol: :lol: ......................Are you saying Tony is going to win this Sunday? I'll take all the help on picks anyone has to offer! Thanks ahead of time. :)

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 pm

I love how every year Tony just seems to get on it during the summer months. And the fact that he has won twice this year I could see him having six wins in total before the chase starts.

I am really feeling another championship.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Boy drive his butt off. I chose him for 3rd but he's number 1 in my heart.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 am

Annalee wrote:
ndunn wrote:I had Tony to win but i'll take the other points for out of order. If I could I'd save the Victory Lane for Tony on Sunday. Good news for fans as the weather is suppose to cool off later in the week. It's been hot as #### and oh yes there is a #### Michigan just a few miles from me.

Is it close to the racetrack?!? :lol: :lol: ......................Are you saying Tony is going to win this Sunday? I'll take all the help on picks anyone has to offer! Thanks ahead of time. :)

####. MI is probably 55 or 60 miles from the track. Now for the bad news. I posted somewhere on here that the weather for the race was to cool off. Not so, it's cool for a few days but Saturday and Sunday the temp is suppose to be in the 90's. With all the lakes around Michigan International Speedway it could be humid. Take care fans and enjoy. I do think Tony and Steve have a very good chance to win on Sunday so I'll pick him again. I'm expecting another run like he had during the Chase last year.............
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!! I always put him somewhere in my picks, cause you never know about him. He has done amazing things in the past and I never ever count him out.. 8-) 8-)

I #Support Smoke

Return to Tony