FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Any ideas or want to help...

<<

Mrs B

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 am

Any ideas or want to help...

Our daughter will be turning 8 years old at the beginning of August and we don't know why, but she is a huge Danica fan. I don't know if this is appropriate, but sometimes people have little things they are willing to give away.

Beaver is contacting friends and family with a list of items that she is interested in, but the list is so long that I know she would be happy with just about anything.

Beaver is going to get a screen shot of her car and see if he can find somebody to either duplicate it or take a stab at it himself. With the shakiness in his hands because of his epilepsy, he is not sure he should do it. We do have a bakery in town and he will probably talk to them.

If you want to help or have ideas send us a message at bbeaverpond@gmail.com or send us a PM.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 am

Re: Any ideas or want to help...

WOW, was not exactly expecting her to do that. I know NASCAR stuff can be expensive, especially when looking at a few sites in the last couple of days. I think this is going to be one expensive birthday.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:57 pm

are you looking for someone to draw her car, or maybe draw a car that kinda looks like hers??
I miss you Frehley........
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm

I am using different screen shots of her car from different angles so I can give them to a baker to design a cake with the appropriate details or as close to it as possible...I hope.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:13 pm

ahhhhhhhhhh i got ya, i was just checking some images and i came across this wallpaper of the number 7, i think would look pretty cool if you couldnt get the car. tryin to post but photobucket is acting weird
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm

ok i sent vie mail
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 pm

While I was watching the Prelude, a young girl had the neatest Danica Eldora T shirt with her car, and Eldora on it. It was bright lime green with Orange and black lettering. I am sure they were made just for the race. At the time I thought I would like one, but I have tried to find them on the web, but no luck. Maybe someone who went might know something about where to get them. I'll keep looking. I am going to rerun the race and see if I can find it again. Just an idea. :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 am

Annalee wrote:While I was watching the Prelude, a young girl had the neatest Danica Eldora T shirt with her car, and Eldora on it. It was bright lime green with Orange and black lettering. I am sure they were made just for the race. At the time I thought I would like one, but I have tried to find them on the web, but no luck. Maybe someone who went might know something about where to get them. I'll keep looking. I am going to rerun the race and see if I can find it again. Just an idea. :)

You should check Tony's site, he usually has Prelude stuff a few weeks after the event...I guess what's left over from the track?
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

Mrs B

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:47 am

Beaver and I would like to thank everyone who has sent e-mails and PMs and has posted ideas and thoughts here. This is a better response than I would have imagined, but he knew a lot of you would come though with ideas and thoughts. I just want to say thanks and keep them coming. They have been worth while and we are going to follow up on all of them.
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 am

Thanks, smoke14 rules, that is the first place I looked. No luck! I liked it because it had her dirt car and Eldora on it. I even looked on EBay and googled it,too. Any other suggestions!?

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-DANICA-PAT ... 27c7d4ea98

I found Danica's Eldora car on Ebay and here is the link. It appears to be pre-order item at the moment, but still thought I would share.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Annalee wrote:Thanks, smoke14 rules, that is the first place I looked. No luck! I liked it because it had her dirt car and Eldora on it. I even looked on EBay and googled it,too. Any other suggestions!?

I meant that the Prelude stuff comes in a while after the event, you'll need to check in regularly over the next month or so as it usually just shows up at random. Patience, PATIENCE!!!! ;) :lol:

...then again, if it was THAT hot an item, it may have sold out at the track? If Danica's trailer even made it there, I saw an article on Jayskis that her merchandise trailer got into a wreck...

http://twitter.com/jasonstix/status/211 ... 72/photo/1
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

futura64

Post Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 pm

I just got back from the Indycar race at Texas Motor Speedway. Been up there since Thursday, so just now seeing this. You might try the following link:

http://www.danicaracing.com/store

Gee, if only I could spell racing. Link should work now.
BudmaninTx
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 am

futura64 wrote:I just got back from the Indycar race at Texas Motor Speedway. Been up there since Thursday, so just now seeing this. You might try the following link:

http://www.danicaracing.com/store

Gee, if only I could spell racing. Link should work now.

That was a pretty good race. I enjoyed it from start to finish
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

futura64

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:17 am

jamo14 wrote:That was a pretty good race. I enjoyed it from start to finish

Yes, we had a bunch of fun up there. Hung out in the pits and garages all day Friday for qualifying and practices. Got to see and meet lots of interesting folks. Then went out to the race on Saturday evening. It looked at first like Dixon was going to run away with it, then strange things started to happen. Although I have all the respect in the world for them, it was good to see someone other than a Penske or Ganassi driver win for a change.
BudmaninTx
Next

Return to Danica