FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Guess Joey was thinking

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Guess Joey was thinking

the 24 car was racing to hard.
even though he just got to the poor kid.

I never agree with Rusty, but I do today.
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Re: Guess Joey was thinking

Man I cant stand Joeys attitude.
He had just caught the lapped car & said the lapped car wasnt respecting the leader. Blamed the lapped car being wrecked.
I really hope he loses his ride.
He could also use a little Brad K treatment, to get his mind right. JMO.
ImageImageImage
<<

bugeaters

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:50 pm

agree schmoop, Joey is getting a little too big for his britches. ####, he can only win in the J.V. series. Maybe Ryan needs to find Joey & ask Delana to hold his watch!

I'm wondering why they didn't interview Elliott, the new points leader but did interview Danica. I do like her but ####, the media needs to quit with the over exposure.

last but not least, I read somewhere Kurt & Kyle's new names were Beavis & Butthead. I think that's a slam to Beavis & Butthead.

sidenote; I realize I covered a couple topics that aren't related to the title of this thread. For years I've been doing random thoughts & went off on my thoughts here. Hope it's copacetic.
spit on it, suck it up & go
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:03 pm

danica can run dead last and the media will treat it as she won the race, that is why there is backlash against her....

Joey really had no reason to come to cup when he did, it seems every owner was tryin to find that "rare jewel" just because you run good in the NW series, doesnt always mean you will run good in cup, and he is one of those guys, he needs to get dumped or have someone get in his face and scare the crap out of him to set him straight, over 30 laps left, he wasnt in danger of losing.....
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 pm

michaeljohn wrote:danica can run dead last and the media will treat it as she won the race, that is why there is backlash against her....

Joey really had no reason to come to cup when he did, it seems every owner was tryin to find that "rare jewel" just because you run good in the NW series, doesnt always mean you will run good in cup, and he is one of those guys, he needs to get dumped or have someone get in his face and scare the crap out of him to set him straight, over 30 laps left, he wasnt in danger of losing.....

Joey needs to count and see if he has paid his dues, but for getting into his face I doubt it, he has a Daddy remember that incident! I can't remember if Daddy Lagono is as wild as Brad K's father. Joey needs to grow up and realize he isn't the only car racing or is HE? Let Delana decide that. She has that coming to pounce on him.....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Man I cant stand Joeys attitude.
He had just caught the lapped car & said the lapped car wasnt respecting the leader. Blamed the lapped car being wrecked.
I really hope he loses his ride.
He could also use a little Brad K treatment, to get his mind right. JMO.

Burnt Toast needs to be thrown out in the trash!! Joe Gibbs needs to replace Joey's Nationwide ride with Ryan Truex. That kid has more talent, than Joey ever thought of having. I have never felt so bad for anyone as I did Ryan. Poor kid, he just had his appendix out 10 days ago and drove one heck of a race. I do believe in Karma and payback is coming.... Maybe tomorrow! Can you tell I don't like Joey, just a waste of a good ride and great sponsor. Rusty was right! :evil: :twisted:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Joey,who cares about Joey,did anyone hear what Kurt Busch had to say to the reporter during his interview over the incident bettween Kurt and Justin Algier?LMAO! They showed it on Speed Report, Not a Kurt fan by far,but good for Kurt! :D
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:41 pm

I just got to watch the race. It made Joey get officially on the drivers I don't like list. I can't believe he wrecked that rookie who is a small team like that. No respect. I hated that he was able to catch Ryan Truex I really wanted to see him win. I wasn't a fan of Rusty Wallace the driver, but today made me a fan of Rusty Wallace the commentator he was 100% right.

Some pit reporter asked if Joey is leading tomorrow would he do the same thing. I said to myself "You should ask something that actually has a chance of happening". The only reason he is even 16th in points is because he hasn't had trouble just runs bad.

Though he is making a case for JGR to keep him in the nationwide series at least.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:24 pm

what happened with joey today happens to ALL drivers, even the ones we support, so think about that, where it is stupid what he did, im sure he didnt mean it and bein young someone will point that out to him, just like danica didnt mean to dump sam on a super speedway after the race is over and a driver starts to relax, but thats ok, she is under the SHR banner so she gets a pass here,

Return to NASCAR & Racing