FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm flying here...

<<

Annalee

Post Tue May 29, 2012 11:43 am

Re: I'm flying here...

;) On second thought, bring a video camera and then post the video on YouTube. That way we can also HEAR your conversation with him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
PERFECT!!! JUST TELL HIM IT IS FOR THE GG, HE'LL UNDERSTAND :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue May 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Great idea, Annalee :!: :!: :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Well, my camera takes video but it will be kind of windy going around MIS so that won't work. But, I'll see what happens. I can plan all I want but ya know, considering how moody he gets sometimes, I'm not going to make promises I can't and won't keep. You might not want video of me telling him to knock off the attitude! LOL

We'll just see which way the chips fall because who knows what will happen that day. He just might go out and get the pole and that will mean the media will be all over him and I won't even get a minute with him!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

LeslieO

Post Tue May 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Congratulations!! Sure hope you'll have great weather and some unexpected immunity to the Tony Effect ( ;) ). I once got to meet Don Henley of the Eagles who I greatly admire and I thought I was calm, cool & collected, but in reality I was just kind of in a daze. LOL! I felt dumb afterwards but in the end I realized...at least I hadn't said anything stupid. LOL I'm sure you'll be fine, even if you think you aren't.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue May 29, 2012 2:01 pm

MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:Well, my camera takes video but it will be kind of windy going around MIS so that won't work.

Sure it will! You'll be standing next to Tony at the back of the truck before you climb in (no wind). Then, after you get back up when you trip & fall trying to get into the truck ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) there will be a brief moment before the truck starts moving (when Tony is wiping the blood from your chin where you hit it on the tailgate) that there will be no wind noise. :mrgreen:

When the lap is over & the truck has stopped, there will be another opportunity (with no wind noise) to capture your conversation where, red-faced, you apologize profusely for tripping. (Try not to trip getting OUT of the truck. ;) )

(Sorry - I just couldn't resist writing a little story) :twisted: :twisted:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue May 29, 2012 2:06 pm

On National TV . SHE WILL FALL!!!!! ;) ;) :lol:
Just Kidding :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue May 29, 2012 2:08 pm

duffygoofy wrote:On National TV . SHE WILL FALL!!!!! ;) ;) :lol:
Just Kidding

I'll have the DVR running for sure! ;) :lol: :twisted:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue May 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Put it on U tube for sure. :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Absolutely :!:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Alright HiddenHollow you have me in stitches here. If that does happen your ears will be burning as I cuss you out!!! I will NOT fall, I will NOT have any speech impediments and I will NOT be video taping. Oh H-E-double hockey sticks no! I'm going to enjoy every moment of it! LOL Wow, you guys are a hoot!

Thank you for the laughs because it's making me feel tons better about this! I really didn't realize how terrified I was getting!

"Hello, my name is Sondra..." (repeat as I stare at his picture) :roll:
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

duffygoofy wrote:On National TV . SHE WILL FALL!!!!! ;) ;) :lol:
Just Kidding :twisted: :twisted:

That's ok if I fall, I'll just quickly cover it up by saying... "dang, I didn't mean to fall so hard for you!"
<<

Annalee

Post Tue May 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Great Line!! Now all you have to do is remember it! :lol: How soon is Michigan? You will need to practice and HH can write your speech, since he has such a way with words!! :lol: HH, you silver tongue devil!! Not only do we need video, but audio would be nice too! Hey this could go viral. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed May 30, 2012 5:51 am

Annalee wrote:Great Line!! Now all you have to do is remember it! :lol: How soon is Michigan? You will need to practice and HH can write your speech, since he has such a way with words!! :lol: HH, you silver tongue devil!! Not only do we need video, but audio would be nice too! Hey this could go viral. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6/17/2012 - Fathers Day. Ya know, I wouldn't mind hearing some other of HH's stories! At least I could be prepared for all the possibilities!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed May 30, 2012 7:39 am

I'll see what I can come up with. :mrgreen:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 am

I doubt if Tony will have an attitude as he knows this is an auction for the NASCAR Foundation and where the money comes from. His attitude comes from the push and shove he is forced into as he is usually calm and cool.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
PreviousNext

Return to Tony