FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Prelude attendance by GG members!!

<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Prelude attendance by GG members!!

I have to come to notice that several of u mentioned coming to the Prelude this yr.....ur replies were in several different threads here and i honestly cant remember everyone that said they were coming.......if u r coming and would like to meet up w/ the rest of us either at the tailgating or at our seats plz let me know here......
Our usual tailgating spot is on the front row (looking at the main entrance) on the right...the fence to the track is the only thing that separates us from Tony's souvy trailer...if u see it u will find us....our seats r in Sec I, Rows 6, 7, and 8, seats 1-4 in ea.....
We would love meeting u so plz swing by and give us a shout....if u want to participate in the festivities bring something of ur choice for the grill, Herbie will be cooking up a storm lol, a side of some sort to share, as we all do, and beverage of ur choice....bring ur coolers and ur chairs and just kick it back w/ us.....Hope to see you all there.....just one more week and counting....YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

tc

<<

jamo14

Post Mon May 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Prelude attendance by GG members!!

:|
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Annalee

Post Mon May 28, 2012 10:40 pm

I wish this year, but save me a spot for next year! Unless they cancel the wedding, ;) and that doesn't look like it is going to happen :( . Have such a good time, I'll be thinking of you all.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm

i wanted to go tc and root for tony, but doc wont let me, she said she was going to convert the group to cheer JJ on, and frankly i was offended by that hahaha
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Clearly MJ has been "touched" in the head. The day this girl is cheering on the double J is the day the world is coming to an end.

In other news.....I heard JJ will indeed be there but Chad won't...he's washing his hair that night.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon May 28, 2012 11:51 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Clearly MJ has been "touched" in the head. The day this girl is cheering on the double J is the day the world is coming to an end.

In other news.....I heard JJ will indeed be there but Chad won't...he's washing his hair that night.

HAHAHAHA I was fixin to reply to MJ myself when i seen urs....and i like ur reply better....i was just gonna accuse him of having his dates wrong and try to attempt a late April Fools joke...but i like ur explanation much better....lolol

tc

<<

jamo14

Post Mon May 28, 2012 11:57 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Clearly MJ has been "touched" in the head. The day this girl is cheering on the double J is the day the world is coming to an end.

all I gotta say is ;) and that will be the end of it :ugeek:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 29, 2012 12:30 am

thats ok doc, sell me out, but i promised you that i would keep your affection for JJ a secret, cuz that is what friends do, tc she FAILS to explain to you how she writes me daily, she has this obsession the the chad and JJ, and believe she told me she has done some touching when it came to the chad and JJ ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 am

So, this is what it feels like to be "outed" huh?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 am

feels kinda funny doesnt it? besides what are good friends for? to spill the beans on your secrets. :)
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue May 29, 2012 3:25 pm

:?

Ya think??

tc

<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

tonycrazy wrote:I have to come to notice that several of u mentioned coming to the Prelude this yr.....ur replies were in several different threads here and i honestly cant remember everyone that said they were coming.......if u r coming and would like to meet up w/ the rest of us either at the tailgating or at our seats plz let me know here......
Our usual tailgating spot is on the front row (looking at the main entrance) on the right...the fence to the track is the only thing that separates us from Tony's souvy trailer...if u see it u will find us....our seats r in Sec I, Rows 6, 7, and 8, seats 1-4 in ea.....
We would love meeting u so plz swing by and give us a shout....if u want to participate in the festivities bring something of ur choice for the grill, Herbie will be cooking up a storm lol, a side of some sort to share, as we all do, and beverage of ur choice....bring ur coolers and ur chairs and just kick it back w/ us.....Hope to see you all there.....just one more week and counting....YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

tc

Well, all of you have had fair warning... yes, I will be there! LOL I'll just make a quick pit stop to say 'hi' because I'll have my father and brother with me. It's my treat to my dad for fathers day! We're sitting in Section H. I can't wait!! I love short track "homestyle" racing. I look forward to meeting those of you who will be there!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 30, 2012 12:18 pm

i heard the fab 4 might be attending next year......
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed May 30, 2012 10:19 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i heard the fab 4 might be attending next year......

I sure hope so...the fab 4 are some fine folks
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 pm

maybe we should inform the other 2 that they are part of the fab 4 haaha
Next

Return to The Lobby