FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PIT CREW CHALLENGE.......LOVE IT

<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 18, 2012 11:37 am

PIT CREW CHALLENGE.......LOVE IT

I had such a good time last night! We had wonderful seats, three rows up from the floor! I could almost reach out and touch the cars, drivers and pit crew. Lots and lots of pictures. Lots and lots of freebies. One of the friends I went with is a former Navy photographer, and he finessed his way down to the floor where the driver stands were and took lots of picts of the drivers. We didn't get home until midnight so, I will post what I have later. Very tired! Met some really nice people, lots of Tony and Ryan fans. If you can find a way to get to Charlotte next year to the Pit crew challenge it is all most more fun than a race! For a NASCAR fan it is a must do! You won't be sorry! Tickets are only $15.00-$25.00. Already planning for next year! :) :)
I have Ryan and Brooklyn Picts, of course Tony picts, and for you MJ, Jimmie and Chad! My photographer friend is a JJ fan.
Went to Whiskey River and Kelly Pickler was there!
Last edited by Annalee on Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

duffygoofy

Post Fri May 18, 2012 11:41 am

Re: PIT CREW CHALLENGE.......LOVE IT

Glad you had a good time.
Last edited by duffygoofy on Fri May 18, 2012 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri May 18, 2012 12:01 pm

glad ya had a good time, look fwd to seeing all the pics ya post, i forgot it was on last nite until the final round, was the 39 crew even in on the challenge? unless im going blind, i didnt see their number on the board.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

Post Fri May 18, 2012 12:14 pm

They certainly were! Krissie drove the car, 7 months pregnant! Ryan and Brooklyn were there also, cheering them on! She is even cuter in person. Did not see TG, but that doesn't mean he wasn't there! Saturday May 19th, at noon, they will televise it again on Speed. :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Fri May 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Annalee wrote:I had such a good time last night! We had wonderful seats, three rows up from the floor! I could almost reach out and touch the cars, drivers and pit crew. Lots and lots of pictures. Lots and lots of freebies. One of the friends I went with is a former Navy photographer, and he finessed his way down to the floor where the driver stands were and took lots of picts of the drivers. We didn't get home until midnight so, I will post what I have later. Very tired! Met some really nice people, lots of Tony and Ryan fans. If you can find a way to get to Charlotte next year to the Pit crew challenge it is all most more fun than a race! For a NASCAR fan it is a must do! You won't be sorry! Tickets are only $15.00-$25.00. Already planning for next year! :) :)
I have Ryan and Brooklyn Picts, of course Tony picts, and for you MJ, Jimmie and Chad! My photographer friend is a JJ fan.
Went to Whiskey River and Kelly Pickler was there!

That's awesome! I can't wait to see the pics. Tony had on that Coca-Cola tshirt and looked calm, cool and relaxed. :)
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon May 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Some pics from SHR Twitter -

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon May 21, 2012 2:37 pm

From SHR - Twitter -

Stewart-Haas Racing ‏@StewartHaasRcng

Since we didn't win Pit Crew Challenge, we rebooted our training regimen. Here's a sneak peek:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/2345/saturday ... ate-donuts
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.

Return to NASCAR & Racing