FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony on Tv

<<

Smokesprincess

Post Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Tony on Tv

Tony was on Nascar Now and the Hub...who saw??? I DVRed it and am about to watch!
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Re: Tony on Tv

I missed it because I was flying home at that point! Let me know if you find it out there anywhere because I would love to watch it! Especially since I'm heading to the Prelude in a few weeks and he was talking about it!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Wed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Haven't seen a replay of Tuesday night's segment with Tony. But here is the link to the facebook page, and it has a clip of Tony meeting some fans at the SPEED studio. Pretty funny.

https://www.facebook.com/RaceHub
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Annalee

Post Wed May 16, 2012 2:43 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Haven't seen a replay of Tuesday night's segment with Tony. But here is the link to the facebook page, and it has a clip of Tony meeting some fans at the SPEED studio. Pretty funny.

That was priceless! He makes grown women speechless. I don't know how or why, but when I met him nothing intelligible came out of my mouth! Trust me, I am not shy!! Never at a loss for words!! :lol: I call it the "Tony Effect"!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 pm

I don't watch NASCAR NOW. But I saw him on the race hub. He had a nice interview there.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:I don't watch NASCAR NOW. But I saw him on the race hub. He had a nice interview there.

except the part where he lied. (if your talking tues. show)
He said he hadnt talked to Ryan or the 39 team about what happened with Kurt Busch & the 51 team. You know he talked to them by tues. He was just avoiding the question.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:I don't watch NASCAR NOW. But I saw him on the race hub. He had a nice interview there.

He said he hadnt talked to Ryan or the 39 team about what happened with Kurt Busch & the 51 team. You know he talked to them by tues. He was just avoiding the question.

What,Tony lie,how dare you speak of such things,wasn't he at the same track in the same race Ryan was in :?: :lol: Opps,i think he read my post about whinning after the Dega race,he stated his sarcasim was considered whinning by people on phones or computors who never been 200mph in a race car.I've been 180mph in a street car,dam,i'm 20mph short and fouty one drivers short as well as the race car. :mrgreen: Will agree having to watch oil and water temp. gauges for an entire race at 200mph is B.S.thou,that crap has to go!
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Annalee wrote:
NascarNanaOK wrote:Haven't seen a replay of Tuesday night's segment with Tony. But here is the link to the facebook page, and it has a clip of Tony meeting some fans at the SPEED studio. Pretty funny.

That was priceless! He makes grown women speechless. I don't know how or why, but when I met him nothing intelligible came out of my mouth! Trust me, I am not shy!! Never at a loss for words!! :lol: I call it the "Tony Effect"!

That was an awesome clip! That is why I'm super glad (believe it or not) that he was not at SHR when I was there. I truly don't want to look like an idiot when nothing intelligent comes out of my mouth. I think you should market that "Tony Effect" saying AnnaLee. I think you're dead on with that one!
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Wed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

How do you know he was lying?
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

How do you know he was lying?

I was in their Monday Meeting & told him to lie to the media to deflect extra questions that would come after. Image
ImageImageImage
<<

azk8ster

Post Thu May 17, 2012 3:16 am

Schmoop, thanks for having the bal...er, anatomy to say what i thought about that interview, he was not the confident Tony we know, his voice shook just enough to arouse my suspicions when he said he hadn't talked to anyone about it! Totally unreasonable to expect anyone to believe that as team owner he's unaware of a major incident that involves penalties three full days after the fact. Just MY opinion....
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

ndunn

Post Thu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

I saw an interveiew on one of the small videos and what he said was that he spent Sunday and Monday in Indiana for Mothers day and Monday doing Tony business. Didn't sound like lying to me. He also said when he gets back to the office the appropriate people would gather and discuss the matter. He didn't sound as tho incident was the end of the world as the media was making it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Smokesprincess wrote:Tony was on Nascar Now and the Hub...who saw??? I DVRed it and am about to watch!

Is this the one you saw?? http://www.speedtv.com/programs/nascar-race-hub/video-clips/nascar-race-hub-tony-stewart-1642036106001/1
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Fri May 18, 2012 3:14 am

Yep that why I was licking my Tv screen.....(kidding...kinda)....lol ....Ok and on that note my daughter has a tradition she has done since she was a baby...if we watch the race live she looks for Tony..kisses 2 fingers and touches the screen....she says it helps him...lol and now shes 11 so she does it really quick or I hear the Tv turn to the race in her room...I luv that they share my passion for racing.
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Fri May 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Smokesprincess wrote:Yep that why I was licking my Tv screen.....(kidding...kinda)....lol ....Ok and on that note my daughter has a tradition she has done since she was a baby...if we watch the race live she looks for Tony..kisses 2 fingers and touches the screen....she says it helps him...lol and now shes 11 so she does it really quick or I hear the Tv turn to the race in her room...I luv that they share my passion for racing.

That's an awesome thing to share! My parents, siblings and their families share my love of racing because I was the one that discovered it first (15years ago). What I miss is having friends who love it so I can have travel buddies to go to all the different race tracks arcross the country. I missed out on quite a bit the last few years because I had no one to go to the races with and I just didn't want to go alone, so that is really great that you have that to share with your daughter! Don't let that go!
Next

Return to Tony