FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Tue May 08, 2012 10:56 am

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

palino_s wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:just cuz she was Tony K's teammate doesnt mean she has dibs on his championship, unless i am totally reading it wrong, still early for me.



wtf? You are still sleeping. (sarcasm)

TK's championship was in 2004 while Danica was in Europe racing in the Formula series ;)

and yeah MJ, she is originally from northern Illinois, and I agree about teammates not being able to claim dibs on another teammates' championship (that should be a no-brainer :geek: )
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

jamo14 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Sam and Danica have had a rivalry since go kart days. Danica is a Hoosier and Sam is a buckeye so they crossed paths. Then they raced together in the IRL for years, and now it has continued in NASCAR. I wouldn't say they hate each other by any stretch and are probably friends. But they are competitors first. I'm sure Danica just thought Sam was just putting her in the wall.

Danica is not a Hoosier....

Opps. Your correct, she just raced there a lot.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

jamo14 wrote:TK's championship was in 2004 while Danica was in Europe racing in the Formula series ;)

and yeah MJ, she is originally from northern Illinois, and I agree about teammates not being able to claim dibs on another teammates' championship (that should be a no-brainer :geek: )


False - Danica was in America in the CCWS Toyota Atlantic.. She drove for Bobby Rahal from 2002 to 2006..

You and MJ dont understand my point. Wolfgang wrote: "she did once finish in the top five one year in the IRL,over her teammates,one being Marco and we all know how well he drives." I only wrote her another teammate was Kanaan former champion.. She also beats him..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

I think what Palnio is saying is that in 2009 Danica finished fifth in points and was the highest Andretti Autosport car in points beating out TK, Marco and Hedeki.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Lizard

User avatar

Posts: 684

180

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post Tue May 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

palino_s wrote:
Lizard wrote:Actually no I wouldn't, case in point I hate Vickers but last year when he dumped Tony(after Tony had dumped him when he shouldn't have) all I could say is karma's a bi^*$.


I said - for example: if someone (for example Vickers) dumped Tony and Tony dumped him back, what do you say?

Actually I would prefer him to settle it in the pits or preferably in the NASCAR hauler because punching a guy there stays there.
I do not think that it is necessary to destroy a car just for payback, sorry I would rather see Tony push the guy and punch him then to tear up a car.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 7395

Images: 0
2360

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue May 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

well palino, i wasnt sure, thats why i made that comment, thanks for pointing out.

the only reason i guessed illi is beause she goes to many cubs and bears games..
Image
<<

Lizard

User avatar

Posts: 684

180

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post Tue May 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

Ok I realize in any conversation there he said, she said and the truth lies somewhere in between but from the interview that Sam Hornish gave on the RaceHub it did not sound like they were laughing at the end of the call. But this is typically of Danica IMO and it's why I got turned off from her in Indy, I was really hoping she had learned and would be different in NASCAR but only time will really tell.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/nation ... -talladega

Oh and glad to know she has such great track awareness that she had no clue she had put Hornish the wall until she was on the runway leaving.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

adny1030

User avatar

Posts: 95

180

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Location: NY, NY

Post Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

Lizard wrote:Ok I realize in any conversation there he said, she said and the truth lies somewhere in between but from the interview that Sam Hornish gave on the RaceHub it did not sound like they were laughing at the end of the call. But this is typically of Danica IMO and it's why I got turned off from her in Indy, I was really hoping she had learned and would be different in NASCAR but only time will really tell.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/nation ... -talladega

Oh and glad to know she has such great track awareness that she had no clue she had put Hornish the wall until she was on the runway leaving.



if she could not see that she put him into the wall then she needs to stop driving cars because she is as blind as stevie wonder
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

Lizard wrote:
palino_s wrote:
Lizard wrote:Actually no I wouldn't, case in point I hate Vickers but last year when he dumped Tony(after Tony had dumped him when he shouldn't have) all I could say is karma's a bi^*$.


I said - for example: if someone (for example Vickers) dumped Tony and Tony dumped him back, what do you say?

Actually I would prefer him to settle it in the pits or preferably in the NASCAR hauler because punching a guy there stays there.
I do not think that it is necessary to destroy a car just for payback, sorry I would rather see Tony push the guy and punch him then to tear up a car.


Danica barely tapped him.

And Danica? If she comes the box and she tries to talk with Sam, everyone says another "Wheldon story"..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Tue May 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

She did what she needed to do as a rookie and that is, stick up for herself. If that was any other young kid trying to establish a presence in NASCAR, the incident would have gone unnoticed or perhaps even gotten an atta boy from older fans.
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Lizard

User avatar

Posts: 684

180

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post Tue May 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

And here is the article with Sam's side of things:

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/nns-h ... -incident/

Just trying to be fair.

Look I have tried and will continue to try because she is a part of SHR to like Danica, but her actions are bringing me back to what I called her in Indy and because Mrs. B will come after me I cannot type it but it rhymes with rhymes with witchica.

I want her to succeed because if she fails drivers like Johanna Long are not going to get a chance, I just want her to grow up and show the talent so many seem to see in her.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Tue May 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

Lizard wrote:And here is the article with Sam's side of things:

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/nns-h ... -incident/

Just trying to be fair.

Look I have tried and will continue to try because she is a part of SHR to like Danica, but her actions are bringing me back to what I called her in Indy and because Mrs. B will come after me I cannot type it but it rhymes with rhymes with witchica.

I want her to succeed because if she fails drivers like Johanna Long are not going to get a chance, I just want her to grow up and show the talent so many seem to see in her.


Her actions? it's funny statement from Smoke fan. I will never forget when Darrell Waltrip almost cried after Tony's comment..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

Lizard

User avatar

Posts: 684

180

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

palino_s wrote:She did what she needed to do as a rookie and that is, stick up for herself. If that was any other young kid trying to establish a presence in NASCAR, the incident would have gone unnoticed or perhaps even gotten an atta boy from older fans.

But she is not a rookie!!!!!
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Lizard

User avatar

Posts: 684

180

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

palino_s wrote:
Lizard wrote:And here is the article with Sam's side of things:

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/nns-h ... -incident/

Just trying to be fair.

Look I have tried and will continue to try because she is a part of SHR to like Danica, but her actions are bringing me back to what I called her in Indy and because Mrs. B will come after me I cannot type it but it rhymes with rhymes with witchica.

I want her to succeed because if she fails drivers like Johanna Long are not going to get a chance, I just want her to grow up and show the talent so many seem to see in her.


Her actions? it's funny statement from Smoke fan. I will never forget when Darrell Waltrip almost cried after Tony's comment..

You don't get and I cannot make you understand, so I give you are right Danica is the best driver ever and we should all just bow to her.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: A joke, sore loser.. and nothing

Lizard wrote:You don't get and I cannot make you understand, so I give you are right Danica is the best driver ever and we should all just bow to her.


Danica ISNT the best driver, she never been and she will not be.. Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon are best drivers in NASCAR..

I think you dont believe me, but I am also Tony's big fan.. But I remember some bad Tony's action, because he was temper hot head.. Danica also is temper hot head..

Believe or not Danica and Tony have some similarities in behavior - both temper hot heads, both spicy and sarcastic, both sometime said stupid thing and both say what think..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER