FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

danica's apology

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 07, 2012 11:45 pm

danica's apology

too tired to post the link, but it was from usatoday.com, but it said danica was sorry for what she did, she talked to sam and she had no idea until she saw the reply that his tire was flat, and they have been friends for 12 years, she also emailed penske and apologized to him as well....

so everyone can take it for what its worth, like i said she had every right to react, just wish she went about it another way, but that is JUST ME.
Last edited by michaeljohn on Tue May 08, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Lizard

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 am

Re: apology

Well I think we can agree to disagree on her doing what she did, but thing is she lied claiming Hornish had apologized and then went on to call him a liar about the tire going down only to realize later once again she was wrong(normal or her). Apparently Hornish told her to watch the video, while at the airport she did and text an apology.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 am

it is funny how some are saying "well people are giving her a hard time because she is a woman." and i think that is total junk, i consider her a race car driver when she is driving, then how people fall back on the woman card to justify her actions, i remember speaking out against carl edwards when he dumped brad k, or kyle and ron hornaday, i will give her the pass of not knowing sam's tire was flat, but to dump him at 150-160mph, well there is no excuse for it.
<<

Lizard

Post Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:it is funny how some are saying "well people are giving her a hard time because she is a woman." and i think that is total junk, i consider her a race car driver when she is driving, then how people fall back on the woman card to justify her actions, i remember speaking out against carl edwards when he dumped brad k, or kyle and ron hornaday, i will give her the pass of not knowing sam's tire was flat, but to dump him at 150-160mph, well there is no excuse for it.

Woman or not, she is starting to act the way she did when she drove Indy and turned me off. Same reasons why Carl turned me off of him. Let me look good and say all the right things. That's why I love Tony because he is who he is, love him or hate him.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Re: danica's apology

i agree 100% percent, soon that behavior does get old, but she brings in money and sponsors and she knows it,
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 08, 2012 5:47 pm

I havent been up to date on this senario. In fact I just saw one replay real quick on TV yesterday.
However her actions dont surprise me. She has carried a chip on her shoulder even since being part time in NW series. She has the same attitude as Brad K. did a few years ago. Only she is more clueless than Brad was on when they get bumped or hit or whatever. She might even be more quick to retaliate for something that doesnt need any retaliation for.

She may be the most popular driver out there right now, but I tell you this. If she doesnt starting changing or learning, she will find a lot of wrecked race cars in her future. This isnt Indy cars, where you are fairly safe from being purposely taken out. This isnt about her being a woman either. This is about her being a hothead. the chip gets knocked off all of their shoulders eventually.
It may take a little longer for someone to retaliate against her, being how in the spotlight she is in, but I can think of a few drivers that could care less, & would teach the use of the chrome horn with a quickness.
Like I said. I think she will get away with it a little longer than most newer drivers, but becareful you dont pick on the wrong driver Danica. The learning curve could come mighty quick!
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Hey! Leave Brad out of this! :lol: BTW,i told yahs so,doesn't appear anyone is kissing her butt on here as they were before,now are they? :lol: LOSER! LOSER! IRL and now NASCAR! Bing, bing ,bing,tilt, tilt! The rising star is the one who was a loose cannon when he first started,now maybe Roger will get the incentive to become more serious for a Cup championship as he has in IRL all these years. Danica,far as i see her,she's still the same,i think Bob Seger would sing it best! :mrgreen: STILL THE SAME.
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!

Return to Danica