FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

dusty in here

<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Re: dusty in here

onerockindoc wrote:I take exception to the inception comment

Sorry to hear that.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8486

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Re: dusty in here

well it goes to show ya that someone wants to call me a bully and a dick, and a hater for things i post, but yet it is ok for him to personally call me names, do what ya gotta do BROTHA, jamie mac is still gonna suck in the morning.
Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: dusty in here

michaeljohn wrote:well it goes to show ya that someone wants to call me a bully and a dick, and a hater for things i post, but yet it is ok for him to personally call me names, do what ya gotta do BROTHA, jamie mac is still gonna suck in the morning.

Something tells me that you wouldn't dare say your lame comments if we were talking face to face. That could be arranged. Meet me at Dover and we can settle this like real men.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2403

Images: 1
5661

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 am

Re: dusty in here

Road trip....sweet
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8486

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2012 3:11 am

Re: dusty in here

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:well it goes to show ya that someone wants to call me a bully and a dick, and a hater for things i post, but yet it is ok for him to personally call me names, do what ya gotta do BROTHA, jamie mac is still gonna suck in the morning.

Something tells me that you wouldn't dare say your lame comments if we were talking face to face. That could be arranged. Meet me at Dover and we can settle this like real men.


wow im bein threaten with physical violence now, btw you wouldnt do anything, and thats a fact, this goes to show, its ok for you to spew hate, call me names and now threaten me with violence, dont threaten me cuz jamie mac is a hack driver and soon will be fired from the TEI, be mad at him, because he is a perennial LOSER, cant even makes the chase, and when he gets close, he chokes from the pressure hahahahaha, meet me in philly and we can run up and down the art museum steps like rocky.
and like the man says " if you dont like it, learn to love, cuz I AM the best thing going today."



sure doc, you and i can go to dover on a road trip, you would have a blast at that track
Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Sun May 06, 2012 3:54 am

Re: dusty in here

Try me. Your a sad little patheic excuse for a man. I mean above all I feel bad for you. Your a huge bser too. No way you'd fight me. I could promise that. You see where I come from if you talk and act the way you talk, your asking for a fight. I've probably been into more pyshical confrontations in a day then you have been in your life. Your offline life is probably a sham so you resort to a weak online persona. Get off the pc, stop obessing of JJ he gas a wife, and get a life.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

azk8ster

User avatar

Posts: 530

2654

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 am

Re: dusty in here

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:well it goes to show ya that someone wants to call me a bully and a dick, and a hater for things i post, but yet it is ok for him to personally call me names, do what ya gotta do BROTHA, jamie mac is still gonna suck in the morning.

Something tells me that you wouldn't dare say your lame comments if we were talking face to face. That could be arranged. Meet me at Dover and we can settle this like real men.



TICKETS! Get your tickets here! Popcorn! Crackerjack! ICE cold Beer!

Oh, and Doc, I'm with you, so i don't need an exemption from taking exception to the inception!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2403

Images: 1
5661

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun May 06, 2012 9:57 am

Re: dusty in here

Kate, I'll take 2 tickets. I don't want to miss "the smack at the track".
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2327

Images: 1
6268

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2012 11:31 am

Re: dusty in here

onerockindoc wrote:Kate, I'll take 2 tickets. I don't want to miss "the smack at the track".



You always crack me up Doc :lol: :lol: :lol:

MJ, your post worked better than any type of cleaning product! :D :D :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8486

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 am

Re: dusty in here

Smokeshow14 wrote:Try me. Your a sad little patheic excuse for a man. I mean above all I feel bad for you. Your a huge bser too. No way you'd fight me. I could promise that. You see where I come from if you talk and act the way you talk, your asking for a fight. I've probably been into more pyshical confrontations in a day then you have been in your life. Your offline life is probably a sham so you resort to a weak online persona. Get off the pc, stop obessing of JJ he gas a wife, and get a life.


at least i can spell,


i was a bouncer for 10 years at strip clubs and biker bars, so think about that jr,

im not gonna sit here and make physical threats against you, obviously your not smart to realize, threats online to people are treated like crimes, so keep shooting your mouth off, i will just keep quoting your threats so people can see how you really are, keep making your parents proud with your thug mentality....
Image
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8486

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 am

Re: dusty in here

Rochelle wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:Kate, I'll take 2 tickets. I don't want to miss "the smack at the track".



You always crack me up Doc :lol: :lol: :lol:

MJ, your post worked better than any type of cleaning product! :D :D :D


i try my best :) as you can see doc and i were trying to have fun, and anyone who wanted to could join in, now im bein threaten by a KID who wants to beat me up, last night it was funny, now its just sad
Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Sun May 06, 2012 11:55 am

Re: dusty in here

michaeljohn wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Try me. Your a sad little patheic excuse for a man. I mean above all I feel bad for you. Your a huge bser too. No way you'd fight me. I could promise that. You see where I come from if you talk and act the way you talk, your asking for a fight. I've probably been into more pyshical confrontations in a day then you have been in your life. Your offline life is probably a sham so you resort to a weak online persona. Get off the pc, stop obessing of JJ he gas a wife, and get a life.


at least i can spell,


i was a bouncer for 10 years at strip clubs and biker bars, so think about that jr,

im not gonna sit here and make physical threats against you, obviously your not smart to realize, threats online to people are treated like crimes, so keep shooting your mouth off, i will just keep quoting your threats so people can see how you really are, keep making your parents proud with your thug mentality....

And cyber bullying doesn't exactly make your Dudley do right.
Who do you think you are? Where did your ego come from? Either you have none or it is an inflated one for no reason.
That's just where I am from and how we do things. I am sure you do things differently. I've met plenty of people like you and had to settle it with fisty cups.
Great you were a bouncer, don't scare me I work for a private security company. I've fought people twice my size. I just don't like you or people like you. For four years you been pulling this crap, and now I am standing up to you. But I guess you can't take it. But you can sure as #### dish it out.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8486

Images: 0
5819

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: dusty in here

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Try me. Your a sad little patheic excuse for a man. I mean above all I feel bad for you. Your a huge bser too. No way you'd fight me. I could promise that. You see where I come from if you talk and act the way you talk, your asking for a fight. I've probably been into more pyshical confrontations in a day then you have been in your life. Your offline life is probably a sham so you resort to a weak online persona. Get off the pc, stop obessing of JJ he gas a wife, and get a life.


at least i can spell,


i was a bouncer for 10 years at strip clubs and biker bars, so think about that jr,

im not gonna sit here and make physical threats against you, obviously your not smart to realize, threats online to people are treated like crimes, so keep shooting your mouth off, i will just keep quoting your threats so people can see how you really are, keep making your parents proud with your thug mentality....

And cyber bullying doesn't exactly make your Dudley do right.
Who do you think you are? Where did your ego come from? Either you have none or it is an inflated one for no reason.
That's just where I am from and how we do things. I am sure you do things differently. I've met plenty of people like you and had to settle it with fisty cups.
Great you were a bouncer, don't scare me I work for a private security company. I've fought people twice my size. I just don't like you or people like you. For four years you been pulling this crap, and now I am standing up to you. But I guess you can't take it. But you can sure as #### dish it out.

hey ill debate ya all day long, ill make fun of your drivers as long as you keep making fun of mine, i just dont go around threatening people with violence, i gave that up in JR High, plus it shows a lack of intelligence, it doesnt make you a man to solve problems with a fist, it makes you a man to walk away from it, that is something you will learn with age, so if you think you got one up on me by threatening to be me up, more power to ya, and if i truly bother you and disgust you why do you keep responding to my post? be a bigger man and let it go, i use to respond to yours for Sh*ts and giggles, now its just stupid and pointless and im not gonna waste my time, im not gonna get sucked into some stupid lil muscle fight with a kid, and when you get older, everything i just said will make sense.
Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1773

180

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Sun May 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: dusty in here

I have an iq of 170 if you really want to insult my intelligence. I got into schools people can only dream of getting into. But that's besides the point.

I honestly don't care if you make fun of my drivers. 1. I am not Tony Stewart or Jamie McMurray. 2. They don't know that either of us exist. 3. They are have accomplished more in one day then you have in your life (same with me but I am just tatting out).

Fighting is a last resort. If someone is a repeat offender they deserve a whaling. I usually don't let this online stuff bother me, but your just a pure example of everything I am against it gets me fired up. In the end of the day, you don't matter.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 2988

Images: 3
840

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sun May 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: dusty in here

Either way you can't lose MJ,he beats you up he looks bad beating on the elder.Then if you beat him up,his friends will never let him hear the end of how an old man beat his ####! :mrgreen: My brother has a high IQ god bless him,but not a lick of common sense. :lol: Just saying!
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER