FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WoooHoo!

<<

Smokesprincess

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:52 pm

WoooHoo!

Good job Tony! Way to go....just goes to show this man can drive any thing with an engine... :D :D :D
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Re: WoooHoo!

Way to go, Tony!!!! Save some for Saturday nite's Cup race.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 pm

From tonight
Attachments
imagesCA7QBKL2.jpg
imagesCA7QBKL2.jpg (9.54 KiB) Viewed 902 times
imagesCACRCQ3O.jpg
imagesCACRCQ3O.jpg (8.61 KiB) Viewed 902 times
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 am

He did a great job. Maybe that gives him momentum for Saturday. It was a good race, the K&N race was the best finish of the year in any racing series.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

im4tony

Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 am

I wish he would save the wins for where it counts. But the practice on the track was good. Great job Tony
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Stewart starts in top five with top end equiptment and one of the best c/c in the series,sorry but doesn't impress me.The regulars in that series i bet feel alot differantly than what they say on national television.What happened Sat.night in the Cup race,oh Kyle and Jr.stole the end of the show! :lol: Like Tony just as much as anyone,but come on,keep it real.
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm

wolfgang wrote:Stewart starts in top five with top end equiptment and one of the best c/c in the series,sorry but doesn't impress me.The regulars in that series i bet feel alot differantly than what they say on national television.What happened Sat.night in the Cup race,oh Kyle and Jr.stole the end of the show! :lol: Like Tony just as much as anyone,but come on,keep it real.

But it was not always like that for Tony...He started out the way that most of these other boys have. He has strived to be where he is today. It just goes to show u that no one should ever give up on your dreams cause look at where they could take you...Most of the cup drivers have pushed forught and worked up to the great men that they are today, by the sweat of their brows and with the help of their parents.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 pm

wolfgang wrote:Stewart starts in top five with top end equiptment and one of the best c/c in the series,sorry but doesn't impress me.The regulars in that series i bet feel alot differantly than what they say on national television.What happened Sat.night in the Cup race,oh Kyle and Jr.stole the end of the show! :lol: Like Tony just as much as anyone,but come on,keep it real.

There were five other cup drivers and a truck driver in that race, plus many of the field have started race in the nw series, truck series, and even cup races. He didn't make it sound like it was a cup win like Kyle Busch does, but he was having fun.

Kyle and Jr didn't steal the show, NASCAR threw a caution officially because of a beer can.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Smokesprincess wrote:

But it was not always like that for Tony...He started out the way that most of these other boys have. He has strived to be where he is today. It just goes to show u that no one should ever give up on your dreams cause look at where they could take you...Most of the cup drivers have pushed forught and worked up to the great men that they are today, by the sweat of their brows and with the help of their parents.

That's a fact i can't argue with! ;)
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:

There were five other cup drivers and a truck driver in that race, plus many of the field have started race in the nw series, truck series, and even cup races. He didn't make it sound like it was a cup win like Kyle Busch does, but he was having fun.

Kyle and Jr didn't steal the show, NASCAR threw a caution officially because of a beer can.

NO ONE was going to catch Tony before that caution over a WATER BOTTLE,Tony came out second behind Kyle and even if he did come out ahead of Kyle,Tony spun the tires and no way in #### was he going to hold Kyle off,he couldn't even hold Jr.off. Doesn't matter,you play the cards you're dealt,Tony has won races that way as others and you're bound to lose them the same way as well.Personally,till then,i felt the race was boring and the NW race better, the #99 and #14 pretty much were it till things changed. Most don't like it when someone like JJ dominates,why should any other driver be differant?
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

wolfgang wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:

NO ONE was going to catch Tony before that caution over a WATER BOTTLE,Tony came out second behind Kyle and even if he did come out ahead of Kyle,Tony spun the tires and no way in #### was he going to hold Kyle off,he couldn't even hold Jr.off. Doesn't matter,you play the cards you're dealt,Tony has won races that way as others and you're bound to lose them the same way as well.Personally,till then,i felt the race was boring and the NW race better, the #99 and #14 pretty much were it till things changed. Most don't like it when someone like JJ dominates,why should any other driver be differant?

Where do I begin with this...

If Tony was the leader Kyle could not have beaten Tony to the line, therefore Tony could spin his tires, Kyle would have had to hang back, Tony would have had to get ahead and just defend. His car was as good as anyone after a restart, and in a long run no one could hang with him.

As for your last statement all I can do is LOL. Why would a Tony Stewart fan want him not to win when because he is dominating? I'm sure if Harvick had dominated and lost you would be randomly #### up a storm like you always do.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

ndunn

Post Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm

wolfgang wrote:
Smokesprincess wrote:

That's a fact i can't argue with! ;)

I have to agree with those that know how Tony got his start and how many years it took him to be finacially stable. His parents mortgaged their house twice to provide him money and the whole town chipped in when they could. He knows this very well and he says in his books he will never forget their generosity. This kid pulled up his boots straps and he owns every thing he has. We can't fault Junior or the Dillions for being handed what they have or anyone else who seem to have silver spoons. After all a parent or grandparent worked their rears off to make sure the younger generation got a chance. Thats what families do. Money doesn't make the race driver but it gives them a chance to do it for themselves. I hope I'm still around when the young racers of today pass the records of the Jeff Gordons, the Tony Stewarts, The Jimmy Johnsons etc. and all those that came before them. I just hope NASCAR stays viable for the young to enjoy what those ahead have had.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Smokeshow14,where do you begin with this,is where you should have left off. :lol:

Return to Tony