FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Private Messaging Problems

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 am

Re: Private Messaging Problems

Since I can't start a new topic in this forum, I'll post here:

How come I didn't get 5 points for logging in this morning (Monday, Feb. 21)? I got my 5 points when I logged in yesterday. :?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

hoosierfan

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 am

I don't know where else to put this, but I'm not getting my daily points for signing in.
My home is in Colorado, but I will always be a Hoosier!
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 pm

I got mine.....could be another glitch.....everyone should have 190 if logged in yest and today!!

<<

phamo

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 pm

hoosierfan wrote:I don't know where else to put this, but I'm not getting my daily points for signing in.

Make sure you log out and then log back in.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Phamo - the 5 points showed up at around 2 PM, after logging in from a different PC. I will continue to monitor and report any other issues.

Thanks!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

phamo

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Phamo - the 5 points showed up at around 2 PM, after logging in from a different PC. I will continue to monitor and report any other issues.

Thank you.
<<

hoosierfan

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm

phamo wrote:
hoosierfan wrote:I don't know where else to put this, but I'm not getting my daily points for signing in.

Make sure you log out and then log back in.

I know this sounds stupid but I hit logout and it wouldn't let me. What am I doing wrong. This shouldn't be so difficult.
<<

hoosierfan

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Ok, I logged out and back in. . . nothing. I'm still not getting points for logging in. They owe me 10 points.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:53 pm

hoosierfan wrote:Ok, I logged out and back in. . . nothing. I'm still not getting points for logging in. They owe me 10 points.

So, you didn't get the 5 points for either day, yesterday (Sunday) or today (Monday)?

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

phamo

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

hoosierfan wrote:Ok, I logged out and back in. . . nothing. I'm still not getting points for logging in. They owe me 10 points.

PM me and let me know which browser and version you are using.
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Phamo, I'm still not able to reply or start a new personal message. It will come back after submit saying "I'm trying to send to too many recipients." I'm have no idea what they are talking about. I'm only trying to reply or pm one person. I knew how to do this on the old site but this one is beyond what i expect. Is there a way to fix this or do I just put a block on all incoming pm's? I would appreciate a reply. thanks. ndunn
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

phamo

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:43 am

ndunn wrote:Phamo, I'm still not able to reply or start a new personal message. It will come back after submit saying "I'm trying to send to too many recipients." I'm have no idea what they are talking about. I'm only trying to reply or pm one person. I knew how to do this on the old site but this one is beyond what i expect. Is there a way to fix this or do I just put a block on all incoming pm's? I would appreciate a reply. thanks. ndunn

email inquiry@animink.com
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:30 am

phamo wrote:
ndunn wrote:Phamo, I'm still not able to reply or start a new personal message. It will come back after submit saying "I'm trying to send to too many recipients." I'm have no idea what they are talking about. I'm only trying to reply or pm one person. I knew how to do this on the old site but this one is beyond what i expect. Is there a way to fix this or do I just put a block on all incoming pm's? I would appreciate a reply. thanks. ndunn

I have no idea how to fill out the pop-up that lets someone do an e-mail to the webmaster. I have very little knowledge of computer operation as I only use a pc for amusement. I have no techical ability what so ever so I have to rely on help from others. I never had a problem with the original site. If I did it wasn't that difficult to solve. I'm just confused now. If you can help fine if not "oh well".
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

phamo

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 pm

ndunn wrote:
phamo wrote:

I have no idea how to fill out the pop-up that lets someone do an e-mail to the webmaster. I have very little knowledge of computer operation as I only use a pc for amusement. I have no techical ability what so ever so I have to rely on help from others. I never had a problem with the original site. If I did it wasn't that difficult to solve. I'm just confused now. If you can help fine if not "oh well".

We have some questions to ask you that will help solve the PM problem but do not want to ask them here on the forum. Can you email inquiry@animink.com?
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am

Phamo, I sent out an e-mail this afternoon. I hope this can be solved soon. thanks. ndunn

PreviousNext

Return to Board Questions/Problems