FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WHAT'S NEW WITH THE WEB SITE?

<<

Annalee

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 am

WHAT'S NEW WITH THE WEB SITE?

The website has been down for awhile, but some of us could post. Where are those posts?

"Fight for four"..Me
Everything is Possible...If you Believe
<<

futura64

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: WHAT'S NEW WITH THE WEB SITE?

Likewise Annalee, a couple of my posts seem to have vaporized into cyber space, likely never to be seen again I suppose.
BudmaninTx
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:31 pm

If u will go to the VIP Garage News section at the very top of the forum u will see Animinks explanation.....hope this helps ya!!

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm

I've lost my mind, it's gone. Have no idea during that time what I've said. :lol:
Nothing important. Only think I remember is Tony raced in Ohio in Attica on Sat. 4/7 & didn't fair so well. 15th start 18th finish. He probably didn't like his finish, but he got to race dirt.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 pm

It says all points were removed from April 6th, the day of migration to April 11th. I tried to log in on April 5th and it said the site had crashed, then the next day it said they were transferring to a new server and it would be up April 8. I was hoping they'd give everyone points for those days. Now I'm 5 behind those that had access on April 5th. LOL, doesn't sound like much but I need all the points I can get cause my picks pretty much suck.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

smokinTA

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Rochelle wrote:It says all points were removed from April 6th, the day of migration to April 11th. I tried to log in on April 5th and it said the site had crashed, then the next day it said they were transferring to a new server and it would be up April 8. I was hoping they'd give everyone points for those days. Now I'm 5 behind those that had access on April 5th. LOL, doesn't sound like much but I need all the points I can get cause my picks pretty much suck.

I'm with you, especially since I missed a few days at the beginning of the season. BTW, who have you been picking? Not Kasey Kahne I hope.
"Excuse me, pardon me, comin' through" ~ Tony Stewart
"Take a deep breath, I've got this" ~ Tony Stewart
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

smokinTA wrote:
Rochelle wrote:It says all points were removed from April 6th, the day of migration to April 11th. I tried to log in on April 5th and it said the site had crashed, then the next day it said they were transferring to a new server and it would be up April 8. I was hoping they'd give everyone points for those days. Now I'm 5 behind those that had access on April 5th. LOL, doesn't sound like much but I need all the points I can get cause my picks pretty much suck.

I'm with you, especially since I missed a few days at the beginning of the season. BTW, who have you been picking? Not Kasey Kahne I hope.

lol

No I haven't picked Kasey, not really a fan of his but also because I think the 5 car is at the bottom of the Hendrick luck pool. My problem is that I keep changing my mind. I make my picks early so I don't forget and have to spend the week in the dungeon. Then I watch practice and quals and change my picks. Then I get nervous and change them again. If I'd leave them alone after the initial pick, I'd probably have at least 50 more points than I do. I've made my picks for the week and I'll try to resist the urge to change them. One can only hope... :shock: :shock: :shock:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Well I have picked Kasey twice, not too win, 2nd and 3rd place, but I kept thinking that his luck would change. Last week I changed my picks at least five times and if I would have kept the first one I would have done better too! Oh well, I haven't picked this week yet, will wait until after qualifying. Maybe our luck will change! Or use the dart board method. :lol: :lol:

"Fight for four"..Me
Everything is Possible...If you Believe
<<

smokinTA

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Did y’all notice Kasey’s eyes in the M’ville interview after HE caused that big wreck? His pupils looked like little tiny, I mean tiny dots. Spooky lookin’ if you ask me. :shock:
"Excuse me, pardon me, comin' through" ~ Tony Stewart
"Take a deep breath, I've got this" ~ Tony Stewart

Return to The Lobby