Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:57 am

Re: Happy Birthday Danica

jamo14 wrote:
smokieonefour wrote:Image

Her caption underneath says "My special Birthday Glass"

kinda hard to tell

great to see she got the necklace and birthday glass I sent her :P

I see you took the time to hand paint that glass, how very cool of you. :P
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Well ,well ,well , The last time someone called me a moron I sued them. I just wanted them to prove it. Anyone can sit at their computer and screw up a nice site but I have news for the imature one as the people on this site know who are nuts and who aren't.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm one of the nuts and even i'm LMAO! " WOW"!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:09 am

jam is shy to admit that he made me a bday glass last year....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:17 pm

"I thought Danica didn't drink?? Not that I have a problem either way, I just remember her saying something about not drinking."

She has never said she doesnt drink, as Its a well known fact given who she is, she attends lots of partys and events, and therefore parties as anyone else her age and does drink, as many pics and articles have showed and mentoned, but never heard or saw her really drunk. Mentioning the "adult" beverage, she has said on camera at times that she is going out to celebrate in an "adult" style. She has said she prefers wine, and even joked she maybe drinks too much much of it, when asked recently about her worst habit. Her and her hubby even have their own wine cellar in their home here with a large collection of wine purchased from many places.. When at Sonoma in Indycar which is wine country, she has commented they love going there to buy wine.

Iam sure many of the naysayers are waiting/hoping for her to get a DUI , as she has had several speeding tickets, but she has said she doesnt drink if shes driving and she does have a private car for her at most all public events where she is attending or partying or her husband does most the driving anyway.

Danica is an open book given who she is, how she lives etc as its been mentoned everywhere in many articles and interviews for those who care enough to look.

BTW--There are some here that post decent facts, links and remarks and info I wasnt aware of and i enjoy reading all that etc. However, there are others who post anything they can to critisize Danica or me now setting them straight, and just because they been posting here a long time and most of you and your little clan take their side where everything they say is right, I wont put up with their nasty comments, so telling me to be nicer, I suggest you tell them also? Telling me this or that person knows more then I do is a joke as their own comments only show their ignorance in the matter. The main issue that started this was saying they didnt wish Danica a happy b-day because they dont like me--a 3 yr old wouldnt be that childish and immature--think about it?

I have tried to be nicer as iam ignoring the Ryan childish whinning all the time, so some here need to ignore this Danica thread if you have nothing good to contribute. I always welcome factual news or info but that is severely lacking here except for the few, therefore I am through with this petty litle site as I have other sites for news and info without all the negativity and immaturity so enjoy your little site and i see why there arent more posters/members here now.--too bad some of you cant see it?. Nice pic of the party---Thanks. 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

another lace filled negative rant, you want things a certain way, but you refuse to play that same way, all you do is throw digs at everyone, yea we all sit around hoping she gets busted for a dui, that didnt even come up, except from your mouth, we all had a nice convo about whether she does and the glass that she has, personally i dont care if a driver wants to drink themselves into the ground, thats their life, and has nothing to do with me, but let it go, let all the hate you carry inside go, your the only one making it worse, but if you wanna be known as a tool, well thats how everyone will perceive ya. so again, only you brought up the DUI and found yet another way to spew hate.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Racer is starting to sound like Linda from the other board. I'm Leaving!!! Only to continue to post garbage.In fact speaking of whining. Has there ever been a reply from racer that wasnt full of pi$$ & vinegar? Also not that I have the desire to do so, but if I reread this thread I think the only negativity on this thread is by Racer (or a reply to Racer's BS)

When Danica said she is gonna celebrate adult style, I thought she meant something else? ImageImage
*Schmoop's mind wanders back to his thoughts from the happy place thread* :roll: Image

Just messing with ya! Gossshhhh!!!! (just checking if you are lying about not posting here anymore)
*Schmoop casts out!*
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:50 pm

i remember my 30th bday, i didnt get drunk, but it was a good time, probably the best bday i had, opps im sorry i forgot to #### n moan about ryan or mention danica....
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey Racer you could have politely let me know that Danica enjoys wine and other adult beverages without the nastiness.
I did not remember correctly and that's the end of it.

If you have chosen to truly leave I am sorry that you did not find the enjoyment in this site, life's too short to dwell on the negative.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:02 am

Racer, don't go.... and I say that, like I would to Michael Jon. The site actually needs you and your Danica knowledge. :-)

You said she likes to drink wine, but I had to look for a story to verify what you said... and found it to be true. "On Thursday, she tweeted about wrapping up a mini-vacation that included time at the pool, drinking wine and watching movies and spring training baseball." - -

link - http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor/nascar/story/2012-03-10/Danica-Patrick-Nationwide-Las-Vegas/53469702/1

Just try not to get so defensive..... and know that a lot of us are new to Danica... so we need a lil help, from people like you. You don't have to shout at us.... just kick back and say 'dudes... she likes her wine, ck it out yourself or here's a few links'.... that's all we're asking. :-)

Olive branch extended to Racer.... we ARE a nice bunch.... :-)

And as I like to point out, time after time.... just because people do not post does not mean they don't read. You might have 101 supporters on here, you never knew about. Stay, be yourself, ( just hopefully, not so cranky :- ) ) and help us understand the transition that Danica is going thru.
We know Cup - you know Indy... it's a good match. Let's share info & ALL play nice ? ? ? Please :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:32 am

im offended smokie....................... u spelled john wrong, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mrgreen:
<<

futura64

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 am

Sooooo, what does Danica drive when she makes a run to the store to pick up her favorite wine? Could be in her Lambo. Check out this article....... http://www.sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news ... des_022012
BudmaninTx
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:52 am

cool article............
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:28 pm

futura64 wrote:Sooooo, what does Danica drive when she makes a run to the store to pick up her favorite wine? Could be in her Lambo. Check out this article....... http://www.sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news ... des_022012

I just figured she would send her personal whoever. Chef, butler, husband, that guy over there. Havent heard of to many drivers that do their own cooking anymore, which usually means they dont do their own shopping. A lot of drivers wheen they go out dont do their own driving. Kinda hard to drink & drive from the back seat LOL. Come to think of it. it would be kinda hard to drive period, from the back seat :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 pm

It would be kind of hard for Danica to just go out and shop wouldn't it? That's the price of fame.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
PreviousNext

Return to Danica