FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Once again!!!

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Once again!!!

PERFECTION PLUS!!!!!!! Once again no one picked Tony, not ESPN,not Speed, not Fox, but I did,!!!!!!!! :lol: ;) :lol: :lol: Love It! You are the man.GREAT JOB TEAM 14 :) :) With the addition of Steve and Zippy, you can tell this is going to be great year!
Last edited by Annalee on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: Once again!!!

Now wait a minute. Do you pick Tony every week? Because if so, then it doesnt count! ;) :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Bingo.......
ESPN,FOX,SPEED should know better.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Tony is just on it this year. Great job by him, Steve Addington , Jeff Mendering, and co! #1.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Now wait a minute. Do you pick Tony every week? Because if so, then it doesnt count! ;) :mrgreen:

Hey, Schmoopy, I don't always pick Tony. I picked Ryan to win Bristol. Since Tony has won the last seven out of fifteen NASCAR races, I have a 50/50 chance of winning. That is not bad odds. I picked Kyle to be second, but Harvick was my third. It seems to me that the so called sports announcers on TV need to fall back and regroup, cause Tony is cleaning their clocks! And that makes me very, very happy! :D :D :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Annalee wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:Now wait a minute. Do you pick Tony every week? Because if so, then it doesnt count! ;) :mrgreen:

Hey, Schmoopy, I don't always pick Tony. I picked Ryan to win Bristol. Since Tony has won the last seven out of fifteen NASCAR races, I have a 50/50 chance of winning. That is not bad odds. I picked Kyle to be second, but Harvick was my third. It seems to me that the so called sports announcers on TV need to fall back and regroup, cause Tony is cleaning their clocks! And that makes me very, very happy! :D :D :D

Wow Annalee you and I picked the same 3. Tony and Kyle did us proud.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

Smokesprincess

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Ummm I'm saying it looks like number 4......What do you guys think? :D
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 am

I HAD Tony...Denny...and Kyle.....almost had a perfect pick day....but noooooo Darian's stupid call for Denny to pit totally screwed me over....REALLY?? Darian knows better....he pitted him w/ it raining....omg....so i went from 106 pts to 36 ....still not so bad i guess....

tc

<<

tonysgirl14

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 am

congratulations TONY
<<

kim92164

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 am

I picked Tony to win and Dale Jr for 3rd. I almost picked Kyle for 2nd, but went with Kevin instead. Way to go Tony.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 am

ndunn wrote:
Annalee wrote:

Wow Annalee you and I picked the same 3. Tony and Kyle did us proud.

What can I tell you n dunn, great minds run on the same channel!!! :lol: :lol:

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:24 am

Smokesprincess wrote:Ummm I'm saying it looks like number 4......What do you guys think? :D

I think you are on to something!!! ;)

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am

This will be an exciting race season. It has started already during pre-Daytona with the Hendricks drama and it continued yesterday when Knaus wanted his crew to keep their mouth shut when they dicovered the dripping oil. But SHR kept the heat on with another awesome run. I was glad to see Gene Hass and Margret Haas in the post picture taking. She is such a sweetie. After Tony's first win for SHR she said she never drank Coka Cola but she'd get used to it just for Tony.

<<

smokinTA

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:19 pm

"and it continued yesterday when Knaus wanted his crew to keep their mouth shut when they dicovered the dripping oil."

Did you read this somewhere? Would you please post a link, I would also like to read it! I was wondering why Chad made that laughable comment "What makes you say that?" loved the response, ..."the 17 said so and because there's smoke coming out the back."

Thanks.
"Excuse me, pardon me, comin' through" ~ Tony Stewart
"Take a deep breath, I've got this" ~ Tony Stewart
<<

LeslieO

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm

smokinTA wrote:"and it continued yesterday when Knaus wanted his crew to keep their mouth shut when they dicovered the dripping oil."

Did you read this somewhere? Would you please post a link, I would also like to read it! I was wondering why Chad made that laughable comment "What makes you say that?" loved the response, ..."the 17 said so and because there's smoke coming out the back."

Thanks.

I'd be interested in reading this, too. At first I thought that was just sarcasm from Chad but a friend thought something was odd there, too.

My picks were 1)Jimmie 2) Matt 3) Tony. I had decided to change them around and pick Tony as the winner but didn't make it back online in time to make the change. Darn! At least I'll still get some points and more importantly, Tony's already up to win #2 of the season. I won't complain :mrgreen:
Next

Return to Tony