FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Happy Birthday Danica

<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 am

Happy Birthday Danica

Danica turns 30 today, hope her racing luck changes for the better now that she has moved up into a new decade of her life.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Re: Happy Birthday Danica

Thanks for that. I can see now since no-one else is posting congrads on her 30th what kind of forum this place really is. You guys should be ashamed, as iam for her, joining this petty little team and its wacco fans showing their true colors at times like this. Hopefully she'll decide not to go FT with this team anyway? :roll:
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

racer1 wrote:Thanks for that. I can see now since no-one else is posting congrads on her 30th what kind of forum this place really is. You guys should be ashamed, as iam for her, joining this petty little team and its wacco fans showing their true colors at times like this. Hopefully she'll decide not to go FT with this team anyway? :roll:

have a tissue for your issue racer1
I gotta wear hip-wader boots when reading your posts, cause it's like walking in knee-deep bullsh!t
you should be ashamed of the crap you spew out on here, always calling out other members & degrading people, and for not posting this even though you claim to be her #1 fan(atic)

<<

jamo14

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:48 pm

you get what you ask for around here, if you act a d-bag all the time, you get treated like one
if you treat people like garbage, you in turn get treated like garbage...welcome to the world of the internet

<<

jsw14

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 pm

jamo14 wrote:you get what you ask for around here, if you act a d-bag all the time, you get treated like one
if you treat people like garbage, you in turn get treated like garbage...welcome to the world of the internet

j slides jamzzzzzz a BUD :lol: :lol: Don't ya just love the net Bro 8-)Image
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 am

i didnt even know it was her bday, usually if it is someones bday, someone will post it a day or two, but typical racer, #### and moaning about danica, when that person could have posted it themselves, some fan, danica should be ashamed, you really need to get over yourself and lose the fricken hatred attitude towards everyone, you came here guns a blazing trashing everyone who didnt agree with ya, and than you cry because this forum is what it should be, your the danica stalker, you add the stuff, and get off everybody's back.

like they say, karma is a b!tch, so deal.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 am

I was aware of her birthday but I have been quite busy consoling the family of a friend who passes away. The funeral is today. So racer forgive me if I am dealing with my real life instead of rushing on my faithful computer to wish someone I don't really know birthday wishes. Real life trumps celebrity birthdays every time.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Lizard

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 am

onerockindoc wrote:I was aware of her birthday but I have been quite busy consoling the family of a friend who passes away. The funeral is today. So racer forgive me if I am dealing with my real life instead of rushing on my faithful computer to wish someone I don't really know birthday wishes. Real life trumps celebrity birthdays every time.

Hugs to you Doc.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Lizard

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 am

I guess I thought Danica's birthday had already passed because she talked so much about turning 30 already.

Oh well hope she was able to enjoy the day and celebrate with family.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

racer1

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 am

"you get what you ask for around here"

So let me get this straight for you dirt bags pathetic morons---you dont like me--so you refuse to wish Danica well on her B-day--does that about sum it up for you pathetic losers?? Some of you clearly are beyond hope with NO class what so-ever. Danica is part of SHR and regardless of what i say, wishing her well on her B-day has nothing to do with me, as i didnt even start the thread, but I'll surely defend her against you disgusting idiots on this board. Take your immature pathetic lives and Crawl back in your caves where you low lifes belong. :roll:

Even some indycar people wished her well as did the networks and many others etc, but its nice to know what a sad state this SHR forum is in representing the team she is signed with--for sure. You should be ashamed. :evil:
Last edited by racer1 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Lizard

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 am

racer1 wrote:"you get what you ask for around here"

So let me get this straight for you dirt bags pathetic morons---you dont like me--so you arent going to wish Danica well--does that about sum it up for you pathetic losers?? Some of you clearly are beyond hope losers with NO class what so-ever. Danica is part of SHR and regardless of what i say, wishing her well on her B-day has nothing to do with me, as i didnt even start the thread, but I'll surely defend her against you disgusting idiots on this board. Take your immature pathetic lives and Crawl back in your caves where you low lifes belong. :roll:

I think you missed the point but have proven theirs quite convincingly.

<<

racer1

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:15 am

Hey Lizard--your name suits your low life attitude so crawl back in your hole as i suggested as thats where you belong and take the other classless immature morons with you. :evil:
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 am

racer1 wrote:Hey Lizard--your name suits your low life attitude so crawl back in your hole as i suggested as thats where you belong and take the other classless immature morons with you. :evil:

thanks for proving my point, this has nothing to do with Danica's b-day and everything to do with your attitude on here.

go hop on a seat-less bicycle, it might do you some good

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 am

my new favorite driver in the irl is MANICA, hahaha that was so funny.......

ya danica did a lot of complaining turning 30, such a princess....
<<

adny1030

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 pm

racer1 wrote:"you get what you ask for around here"

So let me get this straight for you dirt bags pathetic morons---you dont like me--so you refuse to wish Danica well on her B-day--does that about sum it up for you pathetic losers?? Some of you clearly are beyond hope with NO class what so-ever. Danica is part of SHR and regardless of what i say, wishing her well on her B-day has nothing to do with me, as i didnt even start the thread, but I'll surely defend her against you disgusting idiots on this board. Take your immature pathetic lives and Crawl back in your caves where you low lifes belong. :roll:

Even some indycar people wished her well as did the networks and many others etc, but its nice to know what a sad state this SHR forum is in representing the team she is signed with--for sure. You should be ashamed. :evil:

You edited this post! That is hysterical. How about you back away from the computer and read a book. Or maybe take a class in grammar. Knowing Danica's birthday is not a life skill, being able to communicate effectively is.
Next

Return to Danica