FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TBR --what a bad deal?

<<

ryannewman39

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Re: TBR --what a bad deal?

yeah what Schmoopy said....... :lol:
RYAN NEWMAN AND THE TEAM #39 U.S. ARMY/HAAS AUTOMATION/TORNADOS CHEVROLET ARMY STRONG AND RACIN TO WIN PROUD MEMBER OF THE SHR GARAGE GANG
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:LOL I am starting to wonder if Racer1 watches these races at all. Every race that David Reuitmann has been in the 10 car, they have had some sort of engine issue. They blew up at Phoenix, and something broke at Vegas. Reutimann will get it in there. Remember the 21 and 33 are not running the full season, that is two spots that will automatically be given to 36th and 37th. He is 39th, he is a good driver, he'll be alright.

Racer is just being gloomy right now.
We should sick Annalee on him. I mean every one of his points, had no point to it. His posts are like trying to stab someone with a beach ball! :D

LOL for real. Everything he says sounds like something from my 11 year old sister!
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:47 pm

racer1 wrote:Heres a clue for some of you that think you can dictate what i think. I was watching racing of all kinds probably before some of you were even born. Therefore take you immature childish rants elsewhere. You arent smart enough to educate yourself let alone others as your stupidity is showing every time you make your lame comments.

This TBR merger IS without a doubt a terrible deal and SHR should be ashamed. IF Danica cant qualify on HER OWN--she does NOT belong in Nascar--simple and thats where i agree with all the naysayers as they ARE right. This series should never be about somone buying a ride--they should have to EARN it--why dont you idiots get off your "high and mighty" no-nothing throne and understand that?

Danica and all her comments now about "dialing back expectations etc", why do you think that IS?? Its because she is now seeing she isnt very good at this kind of racing as she hasnt got the background needed to ever be good at it without others bad luck where she gains postions & good results by attrition and NOT by her own talent in this series.

Its a well known fact behind closed doors that neither of her teams, JR Motorsports or SHR give a crap about her-- ALL they want is the Godaddy $$$'s --and thats not brain science for most to see the value in that.

Danica was easily competitive in Indycar but she isnt in Nascar and thats the bottom line and teams trying to buy her way or so called help her is really only about them and what trhey can gain by it, and its only discrediting her more, and it will back fire eventually when she herself finally realises these facts, as she may already be figuring it out as even some of her fans are--face it? :roll:

Dude you make me laugh. Easily competitive? Danica was my IRL driver, she was good and even had a season when she finished fifth. But one win does not mean easily competitive.

Godday does bring money in but if Tony and Jr didn't believe she could do the job, she would have been out quicker than Jon Wes Townley. Back up what you say with facts.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Tommy been busy.... from Jayski's... 2 articles, TBR

`````````````````

TBR and Blaney get 8-race sponsorship: Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) signed a deal with SealWrap and Widow Wax for eight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races in the 2012 season. Blaney will debut the #36 SealWrap/Widow Wax Chevrolet at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend. Welch & Wilson Motorsports, the parent company of SealWrap, will partner with Dave and Ryan Blaney, as well as TBR, throughout the season. SealWrap will be the primary partner for Ryan Blaney's six NNS starts, including his NNS debut at Richmond International Raceway next month. SealWrap partnered with DB Racing and Ryan Blaney last season in select NKNPS races. Jeff Welch and Curt Wilson, owners of Welch & Wilson Motorsports, have once again searched out of the box to bring together Widow Wax and SealWrap in a joint venture to help promote their brands.

"We are excited about the opportunities TBR have given us to present our products on such a grand stage as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series," said Welch. The #36 team is currently 20th in NSCS Owner Points and working to stay in the top-35 to be locked into the race at Martinsville April 1st. Dave Blaney's best finish this year is a 15th-place finish at Daytona International Speedway. The #36 SealWrap/Widow Wax Chevy Schedule: Bristol in March; Richmond in April; Darlington in May; Kentucky in June; Indy in July, Bristol in August and Chicago and New Hampshire in Sept.(TBR) , see images of the scheme on the #36 Team Schemes page.(3-14-2012)

``````````````````````
Tommy Baldwin Racing Partners with Tradebank: Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) entered into a partnership with privately held, international trade exchange company Tradebank. As part of the partnership, Tradebank will be the primary sponsor on the #10 Tradebank Chevy and David Reutimann in the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Tradebank will partner with TBR to build exposure for the businesses within the Tradebank Network as well as seek more companies for their network. TBR will also work with Tradebank, the Consumers' Choice Award winner in the "Barter and Trade Exchange" category for the past 10 years, on opportunities to build a trade program within NASCAR. Tradebank is a privately held international trade exchange founded in 1987. Tradebank provides opportunities for business owners to barter their products and services to attract incremental business and improve cash flow.(TBR)(3-15-2012)

```````````````````

I'll leave it yall to argue about... I'm just a messenger.... LOL :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 pm

smokieonefour wrote:Tommy been busy.... from Jayski's... 2 articles, TBR

`````````````````

TBR and Blaney get 8-race sponsorship: Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) signed a deal with SealWrap and Widow Wax for eight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races in the 2012 season. Blaney will debut the #36 SealWrap/Widow Wax Chevrolet at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend. Welch & Wilson Motorsports, the parent company of SealWrap, will partner with Dave and Ryan Blaney, as well as TBR, throughout the season. SealWrap will be the primary partner for Ryan Blaney's six NNS starts, including his NNS debut at Richmond International Raceway next month. SealWrap partnered with DB Racing and Ryan Blaney last season in select NKNPS races. Jeff Welch and Curt Wilson, owners of Welch & Wilson Motorsports, have once again searched out of the box to bring together Widow Wax and SealWrap in a joint venture to help promote their brands.

"We are excited about the opportunities TBR have given us to present our products on such a grand stage as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series," said Welch. The #36 team is currently 20th in NSCS Owner Points and working to stay in the top-35 to be locked into the race at Martinsville April 1st. Dave Blaney's best finish this year is a 15th-place finish at Daytona International Speedway. The #36 SealWrap/Widow Wax Chevy Schedule: Bristol in March; Richmond in April; Darlington in May; Kentucky in June; Indy in July, Bristol in August and Chicago and New Hampshire in Sept.(TBR) , see images of the scheme on the #36 Team Schemes page.(3-14-2012)

``````````````````````
Tommy Baldwin Racing Partners with Tradebank: Tommy Baldwin Racing (TBR) entered into a partnership with privately held, international trade exchange company Tradebank. As part of the partnership, Tradebank will be the primary sponsor on the #10 Tradebank Chevy and David Reutimann in the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Tradebank will partner with TBR to build exposure for the businesses within the Tradebank Network as well as seek more companies for their network. TBR will also work with Tradebank, the Consumers' Choice Award winner in the "Barter and Trade Exchange" category for the past 10 years, on opportunities to build a trade program within NASCAR. Tradebank is a privately held international trade exchange founded in 1987. Tradebank provides opportunities for business owners to barter their products and services to attract incremental business and improve cash flow.(TBR)(3-15-2012)

```````````````````

LOL.... :lol:......cuz you would never argue ;)
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Lizard wrote:

Who ME? Moi? Argue? LOL Surely you jest! LOL :-)

(( I know, I know... I'll stop calling you Shirley ;- ))

Argue is kind of an ugly word, isn't it? Sounds so combative....

I prefer... debate, discuss, Q & A ( which requires listening ) LOL

I HOPE I've hung up my arguing shoes.... LOL
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:54 pm

smokieonefour wrote:
Lizard wrote:

Who ME? Moi? Argue? LOL Surely you jest! LOL :-)

(( I know, I know... I'll stop calling you Shirley ;- ))

Argue is kind of an ugly word, isn't it? Sounds so combative....

I prefer... debate, discuss, Q & A ( which requires listening ) LOL

I HOPE I've hung up my arguing shoes.... LOL

True I prefer debate or discuss. LOL
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

racer1

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:35 am

Good for TBR getting new sponsors but it doesnt help Danica, which is what this merger is mainly about. Even with a decent finish at Bristol, the 10 car is still not in the top 35 in points. With fewer and fewer races left before Darlington where any mishap, more engine/mech problems, poor finishes or crashes and Danica is having to qualify on her own--just saying. TBR is getting what he wants in sponsors but benefiting SHR and Danica--maybe not so much--heres hoping?

Oh well--maybe IF she has to qualify on her own and cant, it might teach her a quick lesson about Cup racing we been discussing where in my opinion she doesnt belong anyway, but then again she may surprise us or me at least??
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 am

racer1 wrote:Good for TBR getting new sponsors but it doesnt help Danica, which is what this merger is mainly about. Even with a decent finish at Bristol, the 10 car is still not in the top 35 in points. With fewer and fewer races left before Darlington where any mishap, more engine/mech problems, poor finishes or crashes and Danica is having to qualify on her own--just saying. TBR is getting what he wants in sponsors but benefiting SHR and Danica--maybe not so much--heres hoping?

Oh well--maybe IF she has to qualify on her own and cant, it might teach her a quick lesson about Cup racing we been discussing where in my opinion she doesnt belong anyway, but then again she may surprise us or me at least??

...maybe, but don't get too "short sighted" about it...I would be shocked if the #10 car wasn't solidly inside the top 35 by the time Bristol rolls around(assuming one of the two unnamed races aren't added before then) So, even IF she misses a race the world won't end...remember, these Cup races are just to get her "feet wet"...her NW schedule/performance is more important at this point.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
Previous

Return to Danica