FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrats Smoke and Steve A.

<<

philipjansen

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Congrats Smoke and Steve A.

Way to go guys. Very Strong Showing. You all are gonna be dangerous this year. Do I smell REPEAT? Or is that just the ethanol from the new EFI.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:13 am

Re: Congrats Smoke and Steve A.

Way to show the other teams, how ya do it. ;-)

Tony almost made it look easy, but day-em... that was a hard fought race & win!

Steve Addington is Da Man! :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 am

Ditto! Once again our Tony showed the brilliance of Homestead. The pass around Biffle to take the lead was pure Tony talent and then he held off Jimmie for the rest of the race. Trust me, like Carl at Homestead, Johnson raced his guts out. He gave it all he had. Johnson wanted ( needed ) that win. The sponsor was Kobalt tools and after all the team had been through, he wanted to be in Victory Lane and he will, just not today.
Saturday after practice when Tony got out of his car and said it was great, I knew :D he was going to win. He doesn't usually say things like that, but he had a confidence in his voice like he did after Martinsville. Then during the race Tony and Robert laughed and joked about everything going on during the race. I knew. :D Last 30 laps, I still knew, :D but I couldn't watch, just listened to Tony, Robert and Steve on the scanner. It was a great race and with Ryan coming home in fourth, it could't have been better. Now Steve can relax and take a deep breath! Thanks so much for a great day guys! You made us ALL proud. :D
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

CDN1439FAN

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

When I saw the last 15 laps and who was on Smoke's tail - I was a little worried! :( Then, I saw the first resart - :shock: Holy Smoke (pun intended) and then the second... :shock: Wow! I was glad to see that Smoke was able to hold the # 48 off. I think the Steve and Zippy addition to SHR is already showing great things. Congrats to all the SHR # 14 guys. Now lets get the # 39 there too! :lol:
<<

YashBlade

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Great race! Better Finnish. 1st and 4th?!?! ####, nice day in Vegas. Congratulations to Steve. You deserved this. I am sure a few people out there thought...well, you know. Maybe this will shut them up....

And on a side note.....when did Tony become such an AWESOME re-starter? I mean, crap, looked like he had 100 more HP in some of those starts....and 3 wide??? Smoke got some sills...
<<

TishR

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Regarding Tony on restarts; anybody remember last year during the chase a comment Tony made?
He said running with the WoO had made him learn to do better on restarts. So forget checking data Tony has been running a lot of dirt races and has transferred the restart info to his cup racing.

WAY to go SHR! Fantastic weekend!
Tish
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Way to go SMOKE GREAT RACE.

Return to Tony